I have absolutely no idea how to use this site

H

historical.

Original poster
Can I just please have some help? Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, I've got a plot for a one-night-stand between two people who meet at a bar and the girl becomes pregnant and their families find out and basically force them to be married. I'll play the boy. Please tell me if you're interested. *it's mature by the way*

What do you prefer to be called? Valerae, Val, Hissy
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy :3
How many years young are you? Between twelve and twenty-one
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, I've role-played for quite a few years now
Groups or One on One? OnexOne
Pool or Beach? Pool
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? We'll shout it out loud to the rooftops, we won't be quiet! *Christian song*

Welcome to Iwaku! There are mainy places in this forum where you can post X-rated RP's, or things along those lines. Underneath the New Arrivals forum tab, are several areas where you can post, start, or even join other peoples RP's. There's also rules listed at the very top of each section, letting you know what you can do, and what shouldn't be done.
And now, I welcome you once again to Iwaku, I hope you have a wonderful time! If you need any more questions answered, feel free to message me for info or links on where you want to post. ^_^