Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, horror.
One of my friends suddenly blocked me on iwaku and Discord suddenly out of the blue, and it was very out of character, we've known each other for several years

I am partially wondering if their account has been hacked, because it is very strange that this happened, I refuse to believe my friend suddenly hates me for no apparent reason

how would I go about asking a moderator/admin about this, should i just report the account as being suspected of being compromised?

One of my friends suddenly blocked me on iwaku and Discord suddenly out of the blue, and it was very out of character, we've known each other for several years

I am partially wondering if their account has been hacked, because it is very strange that this happened, I refuse to believe my friend suddenly hates me for no apparent reason

how would I go about asking a moderator/admin about this, should i just report the account as being suspected of being compromised?
You can report the account with what information you have but there's not a vast array of resources at the disposal of the staff for this kind of scenario.
Unfortunately as well, these kinds of things can happen and sometimes people just do drastic things when they're having a rough time emotionally so it's possible that they just decided it on their own. For this reason, I advise you not push too much in trying to continue contact in case it's someone who just has a difficult headspace.

I wasn't going to, thanks for the info

Reactions: Kitti