Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
THERE'S TWO COOL AVATAR TRENDS AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!

On the one hand... BABYLON 5 IS BADASS.

On the other hand... STEVEN UNIVERSE IS SO COOL.

But then, if I am not an owl, no one will recognize me!

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO.

My life is so hard. ;__________;

Don't worry, Diana-sama, you're not owl by yourself! We are here to support you! Stay as an owl please!

/me has the advantage of crossover fan art for her motif

perhaps you could do something similar?

There must be a Steven Universe Owl somewhere...

Babylon 5 is the only way.

- Scratches head nonchalantly - If you're unsure on which to choose, then I'd suggest you give it awhile to think about it rather than having a group of people pressure you into choosing one that you'll soon come to dislike later on. Then again, you could just try a Steven Universe avatar for a day and then a Babylon 5 one on the following day. Afterwards, you'll most likely have a clearer picture on what you truly want but that's just my views on the situation...Lea out.

You must have owl avatar D: Otherwise I won't know who you are!

We should start a trend of something I actually watched.

Babylon 5, obviously. You can always return to the owls or swap to Steven Universe after the novelty wears off.

On the one hand... BABYLON 5 IS BADASS.
You know, my associates would really appreciate it if you stopped pretending that you didn't want something from this show... Do what you want, who cares about the consequences, right? Nobody will forget who you are when you have all the power... After all, power is the only thing that really gets people's attention. There's nothing to be lost in a little, change of face once in a while, anyway... I learned a thing or two about that... Radiation therapy does funny things... As do pissed off Centauri...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Diana and Jorick
I'm sure people will recognise your name and the large bar that has "Administrator" on it, if you decide to change your avatar.

That's just me doe.

On the other hand... STEVEN UNIVERSE IS SO COOL.

But then, if I am not an owl, no one will recognize me!

latest

¿Por qué no los dos?

Your snowy owl is awesome. Don't change.

But... for the record, I just wanted to push a button.

People will still recognize you regardless of what you choose. You're the only one on the forum with that specific user name.

People change their minds aandtheir tastes all the time. Your owl is awesome, but if you want a change of pace, I say go for it!

I'm t a part of either fandom, so I can't help you decide on which thing to change to, but I'm guessing that you must have a slight preference somewhere in your brain space. I'd go with that.

Remember Diana, with avatars:

highlander.jpg.png

I love your owl. <3

But honestly, I'd say it's up to you. It's your avatar so if you want to change it, you totally should. ^^

Use my avatar.

It makes everything you say seem slightly more significant.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Temet Nosce
Status
Not open for further replies.