I hate cafes like this... OOC discussion and Sign up.

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
Ok, so the point of this rp is an unnamed cafe run by some guy who lives in New York City. The story is about his employees and their jobs, including human resources, waiters/waitresses, cashiers, chefs, hosts/hostesses, general manager, financial adviser, etc. There is one slot for human resources, general manager, and financial adviser. There are unlimited slots for cashiers, chefs, waiters/waitresses, and hosts/hostesses. If you have any other position not listed, pm me beforehand.

Character Template:

Name:
Height/weight:
Race:
Position:
Religion, if applicable:
Appearance (picture or description):
Favorite outfit (picture or description):
Personality:
Extra info/history:

Here's mine:

Name:
Van Cedric Woods
Height/weight:
6'6"
Race:
German-English-Danish
Position:
Waiter
Religion, if applicable:
Atheist
1111.jpg
Favorite outfit (picture or description):1121.jpgHis uniform =,..,=
Personality: Gets pissed off easily, by-the-book, straight-lined, very intense.
Extra info/history:
Has a daughter, loves her more than anything. Likes heavy metal music like A Day to Remember, All That Remains, Volbeat, etc. Wanted to be a Marine, but was going to get a shitty job because of his ailment, so he never did. Has brittle bone disease, so he always has a cast somewhere on him most of the time.

APPROVED CHARACTERS:
Omen
Fate
Darkness Dies

Mind if I join in? It's been a while since I've found a good place to RP.

Name:Aaron Bradley
Height/weight: 5'4"/ 122 lbs.
Race: Irish, German
Position: Waiter
Religion, if applicable: Picks the positives from most religions and uses those as life guidelines. Doesn't really subscribe to a single religion.
AnimeGuy16.jpg

Favorite outfit (picture or description): See Above
Personality: Outgoing and happy, Aaron loves making people laugh. Whether that's through his bad jokes, puns, or pranks, he goes out of his way to ensure that other people are happy, even at his own expense. He tends to be quite sarcastic at times, though his biting comments are always said with a grin.
Extra info/history: He moved to New York from California after he finished college, looking to make use of his degree. Well, at first, anyways. He can be notoriously lazy at times, and working at the cafe is much easier than trying to find work as a graphic designer in New York. Hey, if it pays for his apartment and keeps him fed, he's happy.

((I will add more later. It's 2AM and I'm exhausted from editing. XD ))

Name: Alisa Tribeca

Height/weight: 5' 10"

Race: English/German

Position: Waitress

Religion, if applicable: N/A

View attachment 9413

Favorite outfit (picture or description):
View attachment 9414

Personality: Reserved around people she does not know and can seem cold at times. To her friends she is kind hearted and a happy person most of the time, however, if interrupt while she is reading she becomes angry and will lash out at the person who interrupted her.

Extra info/history: Came to New York to attend college and after graduating decided to stay. She is an aspiring author, who has yet to write her first book. She spends most of her time either writing or reading.

Name: Joan Kysane
Height/weight:
5'4, 130 lbs
Race:
Japanese/American
Position:
Cashier
Religion, if applicable:
Atheist/Crazy Lady Gaga fan
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg821/scaled.php?server=821&filename=sany0657.jpg&res=medium
Favorite outfit (picture or description):Joan.jpg (Ignore his hair color in this picture, It was drawn a bit of a time ago. The style is how he wears it most the time, though.)
Personality: He's very friendly to people he doesn't know, and around his close friends he tends to be much more hyper and active. At work, he pushes his lack of work and lazes around most of the time. He can't stand women who try flirting with him, and he's as gay as gay can be.
Extra info/history:
He chooses not to talk much about his past, since his father used to rape him. Both his parents died, however, in a car accident, so he lives with his twin sister in an apartment.