I guess this is some sort of greeting.

K

Kimyona

Original poster
I'm Kimyona. I'm a teenage girl (between 15-18) and I'm not good at introductions. c:

I am a noob in this site but I have roleplayed for the past 4 years of my life. I normally do group roleplays as I am not a very outgoing person nor can I easily lead a roleplay (so sometimes I need the help of others), but I would love any help or practice I can get!

I was born in Yokosuka, Japan because my dad was stationed there in the military, but we moved back to America before I was 1, so I've always had an interest in Japan. I've been studying Japanese and the Japanese culture for 3 years and hopefully I can be an exchange student and/or live there one day. Paris by Magic Man is my favorite song (I almost listened to it every day last year and I still haven't gotten sick of it). I don't know what to do with my life. The Legend of Zelda has been my favorite video game series since I was 6. The Maze Runner is my favorite book series and is now my favorite movie. Noragami and Tokyo Ghoul are amazing animes.

I hope I can find some new friends here and improve my somewhat crappy roleplay skills. (You would think that after 4 years of roleplaying that I would be good at it, but I still need all the help I can get!)

Reactions: Genghismike
Hey, i'm new here as well and you mentioned Noragami? I loved that anime, Yukine was my favorite character and i loved the opening of the series as well ^-^
What other anime do you like or watched? My favorites at the moment are Haikyuu, Durarara, Nagi no asukara and Madoka magica

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I'm Kimyona. I'm a teenage girl (between 15-18) and I'm not good at introductions. c:
I am a noob in this site but I have roleplayed for the past 4 years of my life. I normally do group roleplays as I am not a very outgoing person nor can I easily lead a roleplay (so sometimes I need the help of others), but I would love any help or practice I can get!
I was born in Yokosuka, Japan because my dad was stationed there in the military, but we moved back to America before I was 1, so I've always had an interest in Japan. I've been studying Japanese and the Japanese culture for 3 years and hopefully I can be an exchange student and/or live there one day. Paris by Magic Man is my favorite song (I almost listened to it every day last year and I still haven't gotten sick of it). I don't know what to do with my life. The Legend of Zelda has been my favorite video game series since I was 6. The Maze Runner is my favorite book series and is now my favorite movie. Noragami and Tokyo Ghoul are amazing animes.
I hope I can find some new friends here and improve my somewhat crappy roleplay skills. (You would think that after 4 years of roleplaying that I would be good at it, but I still need all the help I can get!)
Lol it might actually be between 15-17, considering the little blue star next to your name denotes that you're still a teen member xD Red stars are for adults.

But, anywho, welcome to Iwaku. Lots of RP's to be had here, so I'm sure you'll find something that you can fit in with.

As for getting help with ideas and improving your overall game, there's a section on Iwaku that's dedicated to helping rpers to increase their creativity. Look at 'em like challenges.

The fact that you like LoZ makes you awesome. So Kudo's there.

Best of luck with all your RP endeavors, and should you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. The site is very welcoming and open, and I'm certain most members will be happy to answer your questions. Also, there's plenty of staff around, and they're all friendly too.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, i'm new here as well and you mentioned Noragami? I loved that anime, Yukine was my favorite character and i loved the opening of the series as well ^-^
What other anime do you like or watched? My favorites at the moment are Haikyuu, Durarara, Nagi no asukara and Madoka magica
Yukine is so cute! I think I like Kofuku the most though.
All of the Anime's that you mentioned are on my to-watch list. I have about 30 anime's to watch right now... xD But like I said, Tokyo Ghoul is also one of my favorites. I also like Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Fairy Tail, and about 20 others.

Yukine is so cute! I think I like Kofuku the most though.
All of the Anime's that you mentioned are on my to-watch list. I have about 30 anime's to watch right now... xD But like I said, Tokyo Ghoul is also one of my favorites. I also like Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Fairy Tail, and about 20 others.
I haven't seen any of the ones you seen yet other then Noragami ^^; i have like over 100 animes i need to watch. I'll get around to them eventually but for now Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji got my attention.

I haven't seen any of the ones you seen yet other then Noragami ^^; i have like over 100 animes i need to watch. I'll get around to them eventually but for now Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji got my attention.
I'm watching Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji too :D At first the idea/plot seemed kind of weird to me, but I watched the first episode and now I think its really cute. c: I'm also trying to balance out watching Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail in the middle of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji since the episodes are still being released.

Reactions: Aqacia
*bows* Greetings my dear and it's nice to meet new members, and someone who has an interest in Japan as well. I hope you settling in well and make many wonderful and fond memories.

• Thank You
I'm watching Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji too :D At first the idea/plot seemed kind of weird to me, but I watched the first episode and now I think its really cute. c: I'm also trying to balance out watching Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail in the middle of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji since the episodes are still being released.
Awesome! The idea didn't seem that strange to me the whole idea of master and well slave has been explored by anime before and not even just anime but writing as well. It's not everyones cup of tea but quite commonly thought about. I'm only watching Ookami shouko to kuro ouji at the moment but i plan to pick up Durarara's second season pretty soon.

I welcome you here! Hello japan buddy!
Haven't visited, but I hear it's nice. (And that the people enjoy hearing other languages despite not understanding what you're saying)

Anyways, The Legend of Zelda is one of the best game series ever, and enjoy roleplaying here at Iwaku.

And a side note.
Hiragana=easy
Katakana=easy-ish
Kanji=My worst nightmare.

• Thank You
Hallo Kimyona! ^o^ Welcome to the site!

• Thank You