1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, romance, smut
Before I start this I want to say that I'm not blaming this person, but my life's a mess right now and I'm having trouble processing my emotions right now so ... yeah

So I haven't been on the site long but right now I'm struggling to want to stay here. I'd been RPing with someone for a little while now but they left me waiting for a month and then just ... dropped the RP. Now I get life being too much and everything, but I wish I'd been told

Basically I don't know if I'll be back here because having no RPs isn't fun.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Miyu
And of course no one will notice because this is like every other forum RP I've been on.

Before I start this I want to say that I'm not blaming this person, but my life's a mess right now and I'm having trouble processing my emotions right now so ... yeah

So I haven't been on the site long but right now I'm struggling to want to stay here. I'd been RPing with someone for a little while now but they left me waiting for a month and then just ... dropped the RP. Now I get life being too much and everything, but I wish I'd been told

Basically I don't know if I'll be back here because having no RPs isn't fun.

As someone who is ghosted frequently, I feel your pain. And wish you luck in your future endeavors.