I got babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably curious why their ears are so big! Still, good to know they get along. :ferret:
No, she does it to me to. She'll climb on top of my head and just stick her nose in my ear. I'm a bit more tolerant of it than my cat is. She also has learned to climb up the sleeves of my shirts to escape bathtime.

I want them. ;-;

All four of them!

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
General Tso's kitten!

I shouldn't joke, that's probably what it really is. =/

Neat

When are you going to eat them?

Sometime between never, and never. :P

You're gonna sell them to someone else, then?

Cool, I know a Chinese Restaurant that will pay top dollar for them.

/me plants a mur zombie flag into Nydann's chest

Good enough-

PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD. THE MUR ZOMBIES HAVE RETURNED. AND WE HAVE NEED OF NEW FLESH AND BLOOD. JOIN US.

@Nydanna how are the kittens doing? If my memory serves me correctly it's around this time they start being a lot more active.

They're doing well. I tried starting them on solid food last week since they turned 4 weeks old, but they weren't really interested. I think that's changed though so I'm going to give it another shot. It sucks though, because Iams kitten food doesn't really get mushy when I add the formula to it, and the pieces are really big, so I went out and got some regular old kitten chow. Other than that, they're playing non-stop when they aren't sleeping, and they've already started using the litter box. They aren't scared of dogs, other cats, or ferrets, and they're socializing with everyone. Three more weeks and two of them will be ready for their new homes after I take them to get their shots, the other two are staying with us.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The complete opposites of my Elliot. He was a giant scaredy cat for months.

Slightly like the litter of kittens I had in my room. A lot of playing furballs and no sleep for me.

A few of them took to kids while the one who stayed... He absolute loathes them, though that's most likely because of a factor out of our control. (Not far from our house there's a small campgroung where the nearby kindergarden bring the kids to play. Curious kitten + rough kids + limited adult supervision = trouble)

Good news! I found homes for both the females who we named Oreo and Sienna. They're both going to the same home, so they're not going to be split up, and the people we are giving them to are pretty nice.

The two boys which was named Butterball and Patches are staying with us. Patches won't leave me, and when I try to put him down he cries and cries until I sit back down and he can climb back on my shoulder. (Right now he's currently sitting on the back of my neck. @_@)

Status
Not open for further replies.