I Got A Rock

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
[align=center]Dissapointing Halloween Candy

igotarock.jpg
[/align]

So what is the most dissapointing candies you guys have received/given out? For instance, the old lady that gives away hard candies that should've been pulled of the shelves 40 years ago, or the guy who thinks that fruit snacks is candy?

Or perhaps you got that awful coconut candy nobody wants, or even the dreaded rock?

As for me I'm not a huge fan of Almond Joys or anything with coconut in it yet every kid that has come to our door always has their bags full of that junk. Poor kids. That's why we're the awesome house that hands out Reeces, KitKat, and even classic Hershey's.

I clicked this thread expecting an endorsment of the power of heavy metal.

I am disappointed.

I remember getting a pocket bible from some people once...not a bad thing...but when you are 9 and want candy, it is the worst!

I'm afraid the all holy assumptionist also had made the mistake of turning the word "A" into "To" and when considering American culture there is a large difference. :)

This educational moment brought to you by Ban & Hammer Baking Soda, something that should never end up in your Halloween bag but did once.

Hehehe, I love Charlie Brown. <3

Worst trick or treat item, hmm... A travel sized toothpaste. :| Don't need to explain why that's so bad, do I?

I got an apple.
This is not a bad thing, I'm actually quite fond of apples, but it was not only rather bruised by the time I was done child-ing around the neighborhood... I also grew up during the whole "THERE COULD BE RAZOR BLADES AND POISON IN THE CANDY" scare... so I wasn't allowed to eat it.

Cheapass toys. D:

Or POPCORN BALLS. >< Don't give out popcorn balls!

We always give out our own favorites in candy, cause we eat the left overs. XD So we have stuff like Twix, Snickers, Milkyway, Kitkats, reeses.... ALL THE GOOD CANDIES.

I remember getting a pocket bible from some people once...not a bad thing...but when you are 9 and want candy, it is the worst!

It wouldn't be so bad if it was the "Jesus Loves You" Christians but I got them from the "You're going to burn in Hell, REPENT" Christians.

As for actuall candy, I personally hate Smarties.