3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
XD I love how the one on the left just doesn't know how to react to the fact that his bath is too small for him.

When owls really get into their bathing....
Skip to 0:36

• Love
Reactions: Drakel and Mid
For some reason I expected bubbles

Reactions: Mu
rHHAzHw.png

Reactions: Mid
@Diana stop being naked on camera D:

Let's not forget the time she attempted to explain her administrative methods to me.

Get back to D&D and stop stealing my joke, you chain-drinking prick.

Also, I'm disappointed. I was hoping that Minibit had gone rogue and acquired a gratuitous smut tape of Diana masturbating in a bathtub. That's why I clicked this link. That was my expectation. This was a cruel joke to play.

I like it. Does that mean I like to see Diana naked? What is wrong with me? :blah:

I like it. Does that mean I like to see Diana naked? What is wrong with me? :blah:
DIANA IS OUR MAMA OWL D: YOU LIKE SEEING YOUR MOM NAKED NOW??? EEW!!! o_o

Reactions: redblood
I am going to go cleanse myself and this topic in acid now. It seems like the right thing to do.
*whispers* It won't wash away the shaaaame.

Is this the thread where I can point out that you can see owl's eyeballs through their ear holes?

Cause it still freaks my wife out.

pb140038.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Diana and Arcadia
You pervs need to quit spying on me. >:[

Also, I'm disappointed. I was hoping that Minibit had gone rogue and acquired a gratuitous smut tape of Diana masturbating in a bathtub. That's why I clicked this link. That was my expectation. This was a cruel joke to play.
Masturbating is your idea of bathing? o.O

back%20away.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.