What do you think?

• really good (wouldnt mind joining)

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • bad (not joning sorry)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK (let me think about it)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Me too maybe someone should make a baner for me XD dose anyone know how to make a banrething

Do I know how? Yes. Do I have the technical skills to make it look good? Probably not. Can I try to do it anyway? HECK YES!! I'm bored and it's four in the morning so I'll come with one or more suggestions in some hours xD

And I did it in less than one hour!!!
I won't post it before I get approval and if you want me to change logo design or the text or something else like background or something, then tell me. If you don't like it, throw a pie at me! I don't like pie... Please don't throw a pie at me :(
the_legendary_8__rp_banner__by_aleand13-d6nan3f.png

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
There's galleries on iwaku now? I thought they disappeared when they changed to xenforo o-O

I can do it over with other pictures if you want to x) Not a problem at all. Just send a link to the gallery

alright im not on the computer so give it to you tommorow? to tired to turn on my computer XD

oh and its not really a gallory its just photos i found on davnart what not and you can just go on my blodg its fast.

Hmm.. I might be able to a bit with them, but they are a very different size than the banner is allowed to be, and shrinking things usually makes them look very bad. I'll see what I can do with them and post some new suggestions in a little while

BAM!
the_legendary_8__2nd_rp_banner__by_aleand13-d6naxf5.png

• Love
Reactions: Cry
that soooooooo cool ok thats it but lets sage that im making the real thing im not waiting anymore

So should I submit the last one?

Yes but not right now im goin to make the rp right now ^^; well later i have a haedacky from yesterday

OMG i see four people coment but 6 people voted would join

Lol i have already made my character.

Ok im making the rp no my haed just stopped hurting and i got my computer ^^ YEAHHHHHHHHH