• OK (let me think about it)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
C

Cry

Original poster
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/ash-and-the-8-legends.33601/
Ash in the Dream world.

Humans may think it is just drams and they will go away. But they are not just dream they are humans like no other. They have been with everyone since the beginning. And now they are being distorted one by one by every human in the world. And with the help of Darkness it is coming faster than Humans would think. Humans may think the Dream Lord himself could help but there is no Lord, not anymore. The lord did try to stop Darkness but she was to strong and with The Dream Lord gone. The only one who could save them is Ash and the Legendary 8. They are the Hope and Peace of the world. They could save us. The thing is that they are human themselves.

1. Contentment, Forgiveness

2. Confidence, Courage

3. Joyfulness, Peace

4. Compassion, Kindness

5. Caring, Compassion

6. Faith, Freedom

7. Confidence, Hope, Trust

8. Love, Serenity, Unity

Each would being forth the new King of the dream world. And with that the darkness would be destroyed.

And you are The Legendary 8.

THIS IS JUST IT SO FAR I HAVE A LOT WRITE BUT ITS TAT MY SCHOOL COMPUTER. ^^; HOPE FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN AND LIKE IT. MORE ARE IN MY BLOG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds awesome, hope to get more info on it soon :)

holy shit didnt see this coming XD

um just wanted to say that i wuld like everyone to pick which of the 8 you would like to be so then i cant rite my opening and my plot again

Number one, contentment and forgiveness :)

aww thats great cant wait to work with you X)

also i would really like it if you where not stalking me XD

But... It's my job to stalk everyone.... How else will I be able to threaten you with secret information? ^^

asome and be careful we got a stakjer around X) but she still asspect to join the rp im not that mean

I'm stalking everyone ~ BEWARE

Yep, keeping track on the whole world 24/7 isn't easy.

ME TOOOOOOOOOOO but stalk me and i go --->:axeman: on your butt