1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
If you could have any weapon in the world, or any war-time vehicle, what would you get?

^.^

*Glances around her home where there is a fine collection of swords, axes, hammers, maces, flails and knives...*

Y'know... I'm good! :D

I want a rapier!

Oh, of course YOU'D pick the Rapier.

I've always held a philosophy: If you want to kill it, kill it with fire.
Therefore, the flamethrower would make me quite happy indeed.

Lightsaber, of course.

Or a panda who knows Kung Fu.

I keep hearing in my head when I pass this thread "I fought the War and War won..."

Magic bitches.

I'MMA CHARGING UP MY FIREBALL!

No one told me we were going for scifi/fantasy weapons! I am changing my answer to the "power of friendship" then. Nothing beats that!

Spiral power. Mix with some hot-blooded personality and there is no one or thing in this galaxy or the next that can defeat you.

The Sentry Serum.

That, or a Disintegrator Ray Gun.

As for vehicles, gimme a star-fighter of some sort.

I'm gonna second 'The Sentry Serum'. Though hopefully, I won't become a schizophrenic crazy face.

Also, magic. Specifically, necromancy.

Spiral power. Mix with some hot-blooded personality and there is no one or thing in this galaxy or the next that can defeat you.

Just remember, Don't believe in yourself, Believe in the me that believes in you

a vast collection of soviet surplus vehicles (with a card for free fuel)

Hmm... probably the four swords of power- Durendal, Excalibur, Clarent and Joyuse.

As for vehicles...
Gimme an F-18 Hornet any day!

If I were to choose a weapon, it would be probably Raising Heart Destroy.
5532243_m.jpg

Those who have seen Nanoha will agree with me on a fundamental level that there is no weapon more devastating than that. Unfortunately, I could not kill people with it, only "befriend" them.

Another good choice would be to wield entropy as a weapon, or magic that has no limitations. As for a vehicle, I would probably choose one from my own worlds, preferably something custom-tailored to my tastes.

Actually, I'll pick Perturabo.Iron within, Iron without and all that.