I FOUGHT THE WAR

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Mar 11, 2013.

1. If you could have any weapon in the world, or any war-time vehicle, what would you get?

^.^

2. Laughing gas.

3. *Glances around her home where there is a fine collection of swords, axes, hammers, maces, flails and knives...*

Y'know... I'm good! :D

4. I want a rapier!

5. Oh, of course YOU'D pick the Rapier.

I've always held a philosophy: If you want to kill it, kill it with fire.
    Therefore, the flamethrower would make me quite happy indeed.
    [video=youtube;WUhOnX8qt3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I[/video]

6. Lightsaber, of course.

Or a panda who knows Kung Fu.

7. I keep hearing in my head when I pass this thread "I fought the War and War won..."

8. Magic bitches.

I'MMA CHARGING UP MY FIREBALL!

9. No one told me we were going for scifi/fantasy weapons! I am changing my answer to the "power of friendship" then. Nothing beats that!

10. Spiral power. Mix with some hot-blooded personality and there is no one or thing in this galaxy or the next that can defeat you.

11. The Sentry Serum.

That, or a Disintegrator Ray Gun.

As for vehicles, gimme a star-fighter of some sort.

12. Green Lantern's ring

13. IS-7. Best Russian tank! :D

14. I'm gonna second 'The Sentry Serum'. Though hopefully, I won't become a schizophrenic crazy face.

Also, magic. Specifically, necromancy.

15. Just remember, Don't believe in yourself, Believe in the me that believes in you

16. a vast collection of soviet surplus vehicles (with a card for free fuel)

17. Hmm... probably the four swords of power- Durendal, Excalibur, Clarent and Joyuse.

As for vehicles...
    Gimme an F-18 Hornet any day!

18. If I were to choose a weapon, it would be probably Raising Heart Destroy.
    [​IMG]
    Those who have seen Nanoha will agree with me on a fundamental level that there is no weapon more devastating than that. Unfortunately, I could not kill people with it, only "befriend" them.

Another good choice would be to wield entropy as a weapon, or magic that has no limitations. As for a vehicle, I would probably choose one from my own worlds, preferably something custom-tailored to my tastes.

19. Actually, I'll pick Perturabo.Iron within, Iron without and all that.