I finally have the courage to introduce myself~! > //U// < <3

R

Raynboa

Original poster
Ah, hello everyone~! O//3//O

I joined here about two weeks ago, but took forever to introduce myself... I guess because I was afraid to say hi.. ehe.. ^///^;; I'm a reserved person, I suppose..?~ But that doesn't mean I'm not open to new things~! > //w// <

But roleplaying isn't new to me at all, actually. :'3 I've been roleplaying since I was in... elementary school. O//.//o; Funny, heh... A-Anyway, I'm not sure what else to write about myself at the moment, so I'll fill out that cute little form now~ > /// < <3

What nicknames do you like to be called? Since my name is Raynboa, most people call me Rayn~ :'3 <3 But I'm open to any nicknames given to me! I have lots others, but I can't really remember them all at the moment.. ehe~ > u <;

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am a female! :"D I like frills and lace and skirts and dresses and all things girly~! > w < ( Even if I don't really dress that way, aha~! XD; ) I'm currently 17, but I'll be turning 18 shortly, in December~! <3

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Hmm.. I like fantasy and romance the best. > //3//< <3

What kind of characters do you usually play? I've noticed I've played many shy and quiet types of characters, but I'm trying to expand my range, so I'm willing to play anything I'm comfortable with! > A <!--
<

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
O//_//O;; Z-Zombies scare me.. can I just have the fox plushies..?~ <3 And I do like the puppies... * //U//*~ <3

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS~! to defeat! THE HUUUUNS~! > O <!-- ...(that one just made me do it, I swear~ @//3//@ I'm a Disney Princess fan, it was totally setting me up for that~!)
< (... they totally set me up for that one, I'm a disney princess fan, I can't help myself. ; 3 ; <3 )

Thank you for taking the time to read this, everyone~! :'3 <3 I hope to make many new friends here~! <333

Awwwwh!!!
o wo
You are so adorableeee.~
May I adopt you as my mouse? >:D

Also,
youre use of faces surpasses mine, for once!
I am impressed, Miss.

THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF LURKIN LIKE A BOSS. 8D
It was worth it, was it not? ^^

-Places a red velvet cupcake upon your head, adorned with various gummi bears and pixie dust sparklings.-
Enjoy.
-bounces away.-

You're welcomed with open arms here ^_^
Welcome to the Devil Dogs a.k.a Iwaku :P

"Rayn!"

You hear an ear piercing scream as something falls towards you, flameing, from on high. It approaches with extreme velocity, escape improbable and-

GLOMP!

Hi! Hows it going... That trip didn't last as long as I thought. Didn't even let me finish my intro... *nom*.

Whoa girl! How many /// 333.. did you use? xD It's like a code. Anyways, welcome ^.^ And Happy Birthday and Merry x-mas because as you mentioned december I started to sing carols >.<

Oh and Rayn...makes me thing of rain or rainman! It just sounds like that. Anyways, welcome again! Nice to meet you and MERRY XMAS xD

Ho Rayray! :D Nice to see you finally say hello! <3 Hello!

Well hi there, cutiepie.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Iwaku.
You seem to have the general gist of what is going on and I'm sure that you'll be able to find everything just fine.
If, however, you do need any help at all then please do ask! I would love to be of assistance.
IF you haven't had the chance, you should definitely check out the General section. It has fun chats for out of character that you can look at in between roleplay posts! The chatbox is also a major hangout spot for people, but be warned that it is addictive and cases strongly link it to procrastination! xD

Happy playing, I hope to see you around.

O //3// O Oh my, I really wasn't expecting to get so much hype! I'm normally not welcomed with such clamor~ X3 <3 I'm very thankful!!!

Awwwwh!!!
o wo
You are so adorableeee.~
May I adopt you as my mouse? >:D

Also,
youre use of faces surpasses mine, for once!
I am impressed, Miss.

THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF LURKIN LIKE A BOSS. 8D
It was worth it, was it not? ^^

-Places a red velvet cupcake upon your head, adorned with various gummi bears and pixie dust sparklings.-
Enjoy.
-bounces away.-

O 3 O!! CUPCAKEEEE~! <3 And and and... sparkles.. *////* <3 *Happily takes the cupcake and admires it so.* It's like you know my weakness.. D: <3
And YES! I love being adopted~! :"D <3 And now I am a mouse... * U * <3 I've been called a kitty before because of my over excessive use of "Nyaaa"s (used much earlier than the Nyan cat ever did. >:C I feel I must clarify that... *Mumblegrumble.*). I've also been called an Eevee, since that's my ultimate favorite pokemon~ X3 <3 So a mouse is new to me! I CAN BE A MOUSE! ^___^ <3

^///^ Heehee, I get that a lot~ My emotions sometimes cannot be properly expressed without the use of faces! D: So I much incorporate a bajillion~!! > ^ <!!! But I confuse a lot of my friends with all my faces.. x//D Ehe..~

It was well worth the introduction! ^__^ Thank you!!~ <3 <3 <3

You're welcomed with open arms here ^_^
Welcome to the Devil Dogs a.k.a Iwaku :P

Why thank you, good sir! ^__^ <3 I love hugs anyway, so this just TOTALLY works! :"D <3

"Rayn!"

You hear an ear piercing scream as something falls towards you, flameing, from on high. It approaches with extreme velocity, escape improbable and-

GLOMP!

Hi! Hows it going... That trip didn't last as long as I thought. Didn't even let me finish my intro... *nom*.

O w O!! *Lets out a happy squeal of delight.* Hello hello~! ^//u//^! <3 Thank you for the exciting welcome! :"D <3

Whoa girl! How many /// 333.. did you use? xD It's like a code. Anyways, welcome ^.^ And Happy Birthday and Merry x-mas because as you mentioned december I started to sing carols >.<

Oh and Rayn...makes me thing of rain or rainman! It just sounds like that. Anyways, welcome again! Nice to meet you and MERRY XMAS xD

^//3//^;; Ehe..~ <3 It's a code filled with love?~ >//3//< <3 I get pink/red suuuper easily. @ 3 @; Especially when I don't know what to really say or if I'm nervous or something cute or happy happens and-- yeah, there's a lot of reason.. xD;;

Oh! O 3 O Thank you!! <3 It's funny because my birthday is three days after Christmas and three days before New Year's, so you were spot on with the Christmas carols! ^__^ I love singing them all throughout the year, anyway~ XD

Nice meeting you, as well! ^__^ And thank you! :"D <3

Ho Rayray! :D Nice to see you finally say hello! <3 Hello!

^//3//^ Heehee, hello to you as well!~ <3 Thank you for the welcome! :"3

Well hi there, cutiepie.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Iwaku.
You seem to have the general gist of what is going on and I'm sure that you'll be able to find everything just fine.
If, however, you do need any help at all then please do ask! I would love to be of assistance.
IF you haven't had the chance, you should definitely check out the General section. It has fun chats for out of character that you can look at in between roleplay posts! The chatbox is also a major hangout spot for people, but be warned that it is addictive and cases strongly link it to procrastination! xD

Happy playing, I hope to see you around.

:"D Heehee, hello!~ ^//__//^ <3 Thank you very much for the welcome~! X3 <3 I'll be sure to look you up if I do need help! o 3 o I learn pretty quickly, I believe, so hopefully things go smoothly from here on out~! > u < <3 And I'll be sure to look through those places~! * O * It sounds fun! XD

Thank you very much again! :"D And thank you all for the warm welcome, once more! ^__^ <3