I feel like I'm either going to get tackled with love or hated for being gone for so long....

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MysticKrystal, Apr 26, 2013.

1. So... I've had a lot of school and work to deal with and I completely lost track of getting on Iwaku. I feel like such a jerk leaving you ll without any notice T^T I'm so sorryyyy *sobs*

2. *Tackles MysticalKrystal with love before starting screaming with hate* HOW COULD YOU BE GONE FOR SO LONG, I HATE YOU EVEN THOUGH I BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. BUT THAT'S YOUR FAULT.
    *Lies on MysticalKrystal's knees and holds her down on the ground*
    You shall never leave us again, Neeeeeveeeeer

3. O.o oh gosh, all the tackles from redblood ^^ thank you for making me feel loved <3
    And Vay D: you don't remember me at all???? I did used to go by the name niomi takashi but I changed it to Krystal tokko.

4. Hhehehe, I never forgets an avatar!!! x)
    But I have been trying to remember if we have roleplayed or not and if we have talked to each other or just seen each other in the forum topics xD But I know that I have seen you around on the forum xD hahahaha
    *Memory like a goldfish*

You had good timing coming back just when we got a site change :3

5. Tell me about it xD I'm not sure if we RP together before or not but I'd love to do a RP with you now if you want ^^ I'm always up for a good story x3

6. I am in need of more partners so sure. Do you have a roleplay resume? It seems like they haven't fixed so people can see them yet ^^' We could send each other each other's roleplay resumes in private messages and then brain storm some ideas? :3

7. Well welcome back! And don't worry, school comes first before everything :D.

8. I'll see if I can manage finding my RP resume. And thank you cosmos for the welcome x3