I feel a little ridiculous... but hey that's me :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by cannibalanya, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What nicknames do you like to be called?
    Katie, or KK.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    I'm a girl. and I'm 20 thanks for asking.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    I'm up for anything. I like a creative challenge. You just have to bare with me if I'm very unknown to a subject.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    I like to be the bad ass bitch in any plot situation. Mainly because it's kinda hot.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
    Wolf packs! You can't ever go wrong if you bet on a wolf pack.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Uhm, I don't know!!!

I'm just here, because I love to write.love to have fun, and have always love roleplay since I started like 4 or 5 years ago,

Thanks guys for letting me be a little weird,
  2. Hey, hey! What's happening! I'm new too. I only joined about an hour ago, and I'm just familiarizing myself with the site, and attempting to set up my profile. Either way, I'd be happy to be the first to welcome you to what's hopefully going to be my new creative outlet home! :)
  3. Aw hey thanks. Are you new to writing or new to the site? I'm just getting back into my writing myself. I took a 6 month hiatus from it all and then found this site :)
  4. Welcome! Don't feel ridiculous....unless that's your thing, in that case go right ahead!

Glad you've decided to join up and if you have any questions about the site feel free to ask.
  5. Definitely not new to writing, or role playing on the interwebz, though I'm not sure I can boast about my writing skills. Some people would say I'm pretty good, but I just think people are being nice. Either way, I'm not where I want to be with my writing skills. I feel my vocabulary is very limited, especially descriptive terms, but I'm always trying to improve, in my spare time at least.
  6. That's really cool. Yeah I started with BTVS about 4 maybe 5 years ago. My friend got me hooked in an instead. And I've been writing ever since. But luckily now I've branched out to all new genres.
  7. Branching out is definitely for the win! Well, if you come up with any ideas for role plays, and you need a player, let me know! I play either gender, pretty much any race, in pretty much any genre ;D
  8. Sounds good. Same to you, if you get any awesome ideas, I'm totally up for you running them by me :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.