I dunno what I'm doin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kxng

Original poster
Uh. 'Sup to everyone reading this. I'm Kxng. You can call me that or Wild Child. Don't matter. Uh. My brother kept telling about this site, so I decided to check it out. I haven't role played in a long time. Last time I did was like, couple months ago. So yeah, there's that. I'd consider myself a decent RPer. I'm not an amateur, but I'm not a pro either. I'm that nice spot in between. I listen to all types of music as long as it's good. Except heavy metal, it hurts my over sensitive ears. I mostly listen to Rock, Rap, and Reggae. I love Eminem. Funny thing, I'm listening to The Marshall Mathers LP as I type. I'm Mixed. I'm Chinese, Jamaican and Syrian. Scottish and German too. I love Video Games, I recently started playing Dragon Age. Uh, I love the inFamous and Assassins Creed series (although Unity was eh.).

Yeah. I feel like I covered all of it. Anyways. Always remember the three magic words kids; Please, Thank You, and Step off bitch.
~The Wild Child.

Welcome to the site~ c: Hope you enjoy it enough to stick around.

Ahah, I've a lot of the same interests as you. Eminem, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, yada yada. I'm pretty mixed, myself, as well. Irish, German, Scottish, Israeli, English... Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head, but the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.