I don't want Silent Hills to return

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salsacookies

Original poster
Screw Konami, basically. I feel that since Kojima, who I feel was the heart of Silent Hills, is no longer part of Konami, I think we should not petition for Silent Hills to be restored. Instead, I'd like to see a P.T series of games, if that title is not copyrighted. Long story short, make Silent Hills as P.T.. For me, that's my opinion.

If they decided to make the game again, it will be either rushed or bad because they don't want to make the game.

You got to be interested in your work; otherwise, it will be shit.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I want playable teaser as a game series as well.

P.T. just means "playable teaser." It was a playable teaser, AKA a demo, for Silent Hills. It's absolutely not its own thing, although someone could make a game called some variation of PT and do a survival horror game as long as they avoided infringing copyrights for the Silent Hills franchise.

Also, you'll probably get your wish: Konami has decided to focus on mobile games. They might do some mobile games as part of the Silent Hills franchise, but the individual console game of the same name is probably dead forever.

Eh, understood, but I'd like to see Kojima make a horror game. I never played the teaser, but from what I saw, it was very weird and scary, like how Silent Hill should be. i would find it hilarious if they made a game called P.T to troll Konami, and I'd be sure they could figure out a new name for it, like "Psyche Technician". That would be quite a name.

Screw Konami, basically. I feel that since Kojima, who I feel was the heart of Silent Hills, is no longer part of Konami, I think we should not petition for Silent Hills to be restored. Instead, I'd like to see a P.T series of games, if that title is not copyrighted. Long story short, make Silent Hills as P.T.. For me, that's my opinion.
I said it before, I'll say it again; petitions accomplish jackshit.

Reactions: Minerva
Also, you'll probably get your wish: Konami has decided to focus on mobile games. They might do some mobile games as part of the Silent Hills franchise, but the individual console game of the same name is probably dead forever.
I remember reading that story and being all-

This probably isn't going to be the end for many of our favorite developers, considering the success of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, but it still makes me sad that many of my favorite franchises are now either history, or are about to become the things I hate the most.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.