I don't know you, and you don't know me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabatron

Puppy ♡ ~('▽^人)
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
Most definite times are 2 PM - 12 PM in my timezone.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Greetings. My screen name may be Lucatiel of Mirrah but this is because I absolutely adore the character from Dark Souls 2, similar to my liking of Solaire from the first game. I felt that she has a more serious tone to her character, and despite Solaire's cheery nature, I preferred Lucatiel more.

I'm no stranger to roleplay, I have been doing roleplay for more or less five years, and despite English being my second language I don't feel that this hampers my ability to communicate with people and or roleplay. Though the occasional grammar burp or the misspell of a word that is supposed to have double letters than just single letters, I believe that this is not very bothersome.

I am a big fan of the fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, alternate history -- and I prefer 1 on 1 roleplays (because I occasionally roleplay via Steam outside of this site), and I prefer group roleplays with a smaller group, rather than a large, over expanded group.

For those of you who think I wrote this introductory post too seriously, don't fret -- I do let loose sometimes when I roleplay, or I feel comfortable with the person I am conversing with.

Also, thanks for having me here.

Alternate names of mine include:
-Sabatron
-Sabatron
And...
-Sabatron

Welcome, Luca, and please make yourself at home! I'd rather have a smaller group, just so everyone is easily able to reply faster, and people don't have to wait forever for a reply to a specific person. I'm more accustomed to PM roleplays, but I do occasionally like public group roleplays from time to time. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

-Squints eyes as he reads the comment about Solaire-

e76e31726cef2b575646efd5eaaafb43.gif

Welcome to the site though!

Now, we know you or something. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you like potatoes.

I like potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.