I Don't Know Why These Things Happen... They Just Do...

• Thread starter The Mighty Raveness
  • Start date
"They are sexy huh?" Tori chuckled and leaned against Krissy. "Can I have two of those please?" She asked innocently and pointed down at the knives. "What do two women need those for?" The clerk asked as he reached in and rung up the knives. "Oh you know how the city is, especially on the boulevard." "All too well miss." The clerk handed them a bag. "Thank you." Tori turned heading back out to the street "That was simple." She smiled and pressed the knife into Krissy's hand so she could throw the bag away. "Our lives are just starting friend."

She took the knife and put it in her bra. "That was easy enough," she said with a smile. "So... To the police station now?" She asked, looking at Tori.

(Wow. Sorry XD)

"To the police station." Tori slipped her knife into her back pocket and headed to the station. "Get ready for me to make a scene." She smiles as she pushes open the door. Walking calmly up to the front she begins a conversation. From the outside it appears that everything is normal. "You're a pig." Tori screamed and flung papers off the counter. "I can't believe you won't even consider helping me without a one night stand." Fake tears started streaming down her cheeks. "It is men like you that give women low self esteem. I hope you are proud of yourself." She continues talking rather loudly getting the attention of everyone in the precinct. Glancing quickly around, she wanted to make sure Krissy got in.

(( No worries! I got it =] ))

Krissy waited outside, listening until she heard Tori starting to talk loudly at the cops. Quickly, she slipped inside, keeping her head down, so no one would notice her odd appearance. She slipped quietly past all of the officers and made it into the records room with little trouble. She closed the door quietly behind her and looked around. It was pitch dark. She quickly found the light switch and flipped it on. The entire room was lined with file cabinets. "Shit..." she muttered to herself. This would take a while... She tried to remember the two men's names... Lee Kitt and Spencer Foreman. That was their names. She searched the file cabinets until she found one marked "F". She pulled it opened, it surprisingly being unlocked. She sifted through the manila folders until she found what she was looking for. She did the same for the other record, then started to head back towards the door. She stopped just short of it. "What am I supposed to do so no one sees these?" she asked herself aloud. "Hopefully Tori's caused a big enough scene..." she answered herself quietly. Then she flicked off the light and slipped out of the records room.

(Heck yes! XD)

Tori continued to scream and cry. She no longer knew what she was saying, all she knew was she had to keep the attention on her. Several people tried to calm her down but she would push them off, purposely getting a bit violent. Looking back she saw Krissy slip out of the record room. "You're an asshole," she screamed loudly and shoved through the crowd, heading out of the station. Once her back was to everyone she smiled. "How'd I do?" Tori asked, a hint of pride in her voice as she quickly headed down the street. "You did great by the way. You were very swift" She giggled and nudged Krissy with her elbow.

(( See I got you girl =p ))

Krissy slipped out of the station just before Tori. Not a single officer noticed her. She grinned at Tori's question. "You did great," she said, "I don't think I'd ever be able to pull that off." She handed Tori the files as she posed her next question. "So what's next? Just find out where they live and take care of it? Or do you think we should buy some other stuff first... I was thinking we might need like... Some Visqueen or something... So blood doesn't get everywhere. And some other things to make sure our DNA couldn't be tracked down."

Tori stuffed the files into her purse so they wouldn't appear too conspicuous. "Well thank you." She bowed slightly then laughed. "I agree. I believe we need to have some things to cover out tracks a bit better. We don't need to be caught. With you on my side, I don't think we would be caught anyway.
Tori nods "You can pick where we move to" She smiled warmly "Its time to live your dream after this friend." Once back in the apartment she set the files on the table and began flipping through them, just scanning for the moment, not looking for any major detail.

(Totally blank. I'll try to respond soon lol)

She smiled brightly and, surprisingly, hugged Tori. "Thank you," she said.

When they arrived at the apartment, Krissy stared over Tori's shoulder at the files, looking for an address for the men.

(Sorry -_-)

(( Oh don't worry about it =p I shall find another way to pick things up... somehow. Give me till later tonight. I have to study for a final >.< ))