I don't know how much longer I can put up with this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibara no Joō

Original poster
I'm not sure how much longer I can take this bullshit, so I'm basically going to rant for a little bit.
One, I keep a journal of every roleplay I've every been on or done on this site, yes that sounds like a bit of a neat freak but I'm knowing for forgetting thing's very very very easily and I'm known for getting pissed if I forget something. Since I've come on this site a few weeks ago I've had 40 roleplay requests and we don't even get past the brainstorming stage, we're just about to start and bam, there gone, no contact what so ever and I have a set of strict rules that I follow, if a person does reply within a week, there done and move on, well that doesn't make any sense.

The other thing is , I have a friend who sits next to me and she spits, I mean literally spits ideas for roleplays whether they be one x one or group left and right, and she likes to do it, right when I'm working on something important.

Third and final thing, I HAVE THE WORSE WRITER'S BLOCK DURING THE DAY THEN ALL OF THESE IDEAS FOR ROLEPLAYS AND FANFICTION DECIDE TO ASSAULT ME RIGHT BEFORE BED.

I'm not sure how much longer I can take this bullshit, so I'm basically going to rant for a little bit.
One, I keep a journal of every roleplay I've every been on or done on this site, yes that sounds like a bit of a neat freak but I'm knowing for forgetting thing's very very very easily and I'm known for getting pissed if I forget something. Since I've come on this site a few weeks ago I've had 40 roleplay requests and we don't even get past the brainstorming stage, we're just about to start and bam, there gone, no contact what so ever and I have a set of strict rules that I follow, if a person does reply within a week, there done and move on, well that doesn't make any sense.

The other thing is , I have a friend who sits next to me and she spits, I mean literally spits ideas for roleplays whether they be one x one or group left and right, and she likes to do it, right when I'm working on something important.

Third and final thing, I HAVE THE WORSE WRITER'S BLOCK DURING THE DAY THEN ALL OF THESE IDEAS FOR ROLEPLAYS AND FANFICTION DECIDE TO ASSAULT ME RIGHT BEFORE BED.
Aw, dang, I'm sorry to hear this. D: Yeah, some people aren't the best about sticking to ideas, or they simply lose interest and forget to mention it. Or, if you're me, you have so much to do that it just slips your mind and you need a bit of a reminder.

But jeez, having someone 'spit' roleplay ideas at you must be a bit annoying. But anyways, yeah, I get ya on the topic of having a block during the day and then ideas/inspiration right before you need to go to sleep. Although, for me, this typically occurs with drawing, rather than writing. In any case, one tactic I'd recommend trying(if you haven't) is jotting down your ideas- or getting a quick and unedited intro down -for you to review in the morning. This doesn't work for everyone(and as such, I can't guarantee it'll work for you), but I'd say it's worth a try to attempt to maintain that inspiration!

*Stalks in* Now I might not be the most unbiased choice of words given I sent a partner request XD But I frankly have the same issue a lot of the time, on my last partner request I got...i think about 8 people and literally 6 of them sent like ONE MESSAGE and then gone forever. The other 2 managed to stick around and be cool. Frankly with Iwaku you do have to shift through the rpers and find the ones you work well with and can create some really impressive pardon my french SHIT with~

As for the second I always find sedative works rather well~ (I dont really know what to do other then perhaps politely explain the issue to them? Or perhaps set aside some time for them to rant to ya?)

Status
Not open for further replies.