1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval, Magical, Yaoi, Yuri, etc.
This was routine now. Wake up in the same apartment we've come to love and then disappear on some mystical adventure. It was ridiculous but it was life. Our life. I wouldn't change it for the world...well...sometimes.

With the morning sun beams shining through a crack in my shades, I groan attempting to cover my head with the quilt. 'No...don't wanna...,' I thought staring at my alarm clock. 9:30 AM, it shone in bright red. '9:30...hmmm...fuck...late.' Sitting up I slowly run a hand through my hair snagging a couple fingers through some knots. "First things first: Shower. Can't go out with nasty hair," I murmured throwing the covers off my body. Quietly walking towards my bureau I quickly pull out some essentials.

"CHERRY! VANESSA! Get your asses up out of bed."

'Fuck. Who let Victor in?' Sighing discontent as I briskly head over towards my door, throwing it open before a beefy hand could pound it down. "Good morning, Victor," I said brushing past him. I was in no mood to deal with him loud mouth. It was too early in the morning, at least for me.