2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, slice of life, modern, college, fantasy, coming of age, medieval, and friendships.
((IMPORTANT: Really looking to take on one more Roleplay with complex/high level writing, that is what I am interested in the most. It must be a literateRoleplay. High level writing, above ninth grade at the very least.))

Contact me here or ask for my email if you're interested.

I’m looking for a 1x1 partner, as you can tell. So, let’s get down to it.

What I'm looking for in an rp partner:
- Can preferably write 2+ paragraphs.
- Decent use of spelling and grammar
- Responds often, or often enough

So, personally, I can write a lot, to be completely honest, but I can only write as much as I’m given to reply to. So, there you go. I’ll do MxF or MxM, I don’t really like FxF.

On another note, if you want to mix plots, I'd be fine with that. Violence? I'm fine with that, too (since I have no limits). I am always fine with adding romance. I have no limits on word use, but a little limit when it comes to extreme violence (i.e. slowly piercing large metal hooks through someone's skin). I can also do side characters/multiple characters. I tend to like MxM and FxM, specifically leaning more towards MxM. I'm also certainly not new to roleplaying. I'm pretty much desperate for some new one on ones, hopefully my ad will be answered and kindle some roleplays that won't die off.

I am completely comfortable with smut, and often prefer to play through those scenes instead of fading to black/skipping.

Ps: feel free to make suggestions that aren't on my list.

What I’m up for: (If it’s bold, I really want it)

•Currently Craving
Concubines sort of Roleplay
alpha/beta/Omegaverse. Really really craving. Especially with the possibility of me playing the omega.
Any MxM
Smut. Just smut based.

•Involving
Queer/Genderqueer characters (Especially involving some sort of MxM or a variation thereof)

•Random Ideas
Gifted
Royalty
Organized Crime
Polyamory
Open relationship (would focus on sexual or romantic aspects)
Plain smut

Long Lost Parent/Sibling
Runaways
Rekindled Romance
Roommates
Neighbors
Romance
Slice of life
Forbidden romance
Someone finding their muse
Gay/ BxB / Male x Male
Agents/spies
Fantasy
Runaways
Best Friends

•Pairing Ideas
Bad Boy x Bad Boy
GenderConfused X Transgender
Demon X Human
Alpha X Omega
Teen Jerk X Nerd
Vampire X Human
Outgoing One X Quiet One
Student X Student
GenderConfused X Cisgender
Transgender X Transgender
Transgender X Cisgender

Angel X Demon

•Setting Ideas
Small Town
Workplace
High School
College
Apartment Building
Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse

•Addable Ideas
Alpha/Beta/Omegaverse

•Romance Addable Ideas
Illegal Relationship/ Frowned Upon Relationship
Age Gap
Alpha/Beta/Omega verse

•Darker Ideas
Slavery
Concubines/prostitutes
Courtesans (would involve a more Japanese setting)
Sex trade/human trafficking
BDSM

Last edited:
Sent you a pm, I hope that's okay?

How big are the paragraphs you are seeking? I am interested in an rp with you but I am just getting back into roleplay.

How big are the paragraphs you are seeking? I am interested in an rp with you but I am just getting back into roleplay.
God I am so sorry I didn't see this! I consider paragraphs anywhere from five sentences or more. I am so so sorry I didn't see your post. If you're still interested I would love to talk.

I am super interested then in an omegaverse rp!

aHello!
Are you looking for more than one because I am interesting. If you are still open please let me know.

aHello!
Are you looking for more than one because I am interesting. If you are still open please let me know.
I am looking for more than one, yes!

Yes !!!
Well I like
Royalty, demon x human, slice of life. Would you maybe take the possiblity of bad boy x good girl?

Yes !!!
Well I like
Royalty, demon x human, slice of life. Would you maybe take the possiblity of bad boy x good girl?
I'd love to maybe try to combine bad boy x good girl with royalty or even more classically demon x human?

Hmmm what if we combine all three? XD bad boy could be demon and a very high statused prince. Very well known for a big kingdom?

Hmmm what if we combine all three? XD bad boy could be demon and a very high statused prince. Very well known for a big kingdom?
Hmmmm I like that. That's interesting and very untraditional. Beautiful. Then maybe the female is a human female, perfectly upright, lady of the court?

Yes! Like not very high up and can be manipulated by the prince? Which means he can become very cocky and cruel and harsh to her? Maybe manipulate her to making her do what he wanted?

Yes! Like not very high up and can be manipulated by the prince? Which means he can become very cocky and cruel and harsh to her? Maybe manipulate her to making her do what he wanted?
Ooooh. I like that idea. Would you think of being the female or the prince???

I would like being the female. Pretty please.

So, I understand I am super late to the party, but are you still looking for partners?

Well it depends on what you're interested in doing?
Well I mean, I was planning on roleplaying.

Snarky comments aside...

I am sorry. Sarcasm is my first language.
I would love to give you some omegaverse, but I know pretty much nothing about it.
But I do have some M// plots I was interested in doing.
A few about roommates, some demon x human, a teacher x student plot.. Other fun stuff like that.

Are you open to another omegaverse RP?

Well I mean, I was planning on roleplaying.

Snarky comments aside...

I am sorry. Sarcasm is my first language.
I would love to give you some omegaverse, but I know pretty much nothing about it.
But I do have some M// plots I was interested in doing.
A few about roommates, some demon x human, a teacher x student plot.. Other fun stuff like that.
Haha. Funny. I'd love to hear about the plots you have going, especially something involving demon x human.

Status
Not open for further replies.