Not open for further replies.
T

Taichou

Original poster

I Don't Believe In Ghosts
Slice of Life Dark Romance | + | Student x Ghost

*Trigger Warning*

Mood Music

"Did you hear about the girl who killed herself yesterday?

I did! I heard she slit her wrists and bled out in the bathtub... They say her younger brother found her.

Really! I can't believe it! I can't believe she would actually kill herself? Her life didn't look that bad when I saw her in the halls.

Yeah, I thought she had friends, she had good grades too.

What was her name anyway?

I can't remember."

Fast forward a year later, in that same house, same neighborhood, same people who once knew, now forgotten, that nameless girl who killed herself for reasons unknown. After the incident, the tragedy struck family flee'd the scene not to long after their daughters funeral, leaving their home vacant, and untouched.
Until, Character B's family came along, moving into that very home, despite being warned of what occurred in the up stair bathroom a year ago, and all the taboo rumors that would happen during the night ever since the family left the home. Regardless, the house was cheap, and it didn't take Character B's family too long to get settled into the new space, and community.
The new year has started, and Character B is officially labeled the transfer student, the new kid, so far so good, but all of a sudden people start asking questions. They found out you live in the suicide girls home, they ask if you sleep in her old room, if you've seen her roam the halls at night, and if you smelled the faint scent of strawberries randomly. You say no, of course, you don't believe in ghosts, it is impossible.

But then comes the night when you're face to face with the dead girl, do you believe in ghosts now?

(I just want to say, sorry for the sappy cliche idea, I've just been really craving a FxF plot, not only that but, I really like the idea of Student X Ghost.)

Fair Warning, this rp is lacking a little bit of something, I don't know what quite yet, I'd like to think I know what is going to be happening throughout the story, and I have a pretty good idea in my head. But in order to make this dark, I need/want to add a bit of something into it. So, if you got any ideas/if anyone has any ideas, please please share them with me!

Vague About Me

- Hello, I'm Ness. I'm 20, going on 21 very soon.
-Only looking for one person.
- I write A LOT. So, please, come ready to write a story, not a basic paragraph response.
- Thread only. Anime pictures only (just for this RP).
- I can be pretty specific on what I want, and I want to make sure you get it, I get it, and we both get it, y'know?
- I'm a pretty busy person, and I will always make sure to tell you when I will be gone for a full day, or more, or if I just can't post today. I would hope you'd do the same if something comes up and you won't be able to post. If I fail to tell you I'm busy by two days of disappearing, expect a lot of apologies!
- If you lose interest, tell me, don't keep me hanging, please and thank you.
- I'm a slow poster, forgive me.
- When plotting, if you don't get anything, or if you want to add to the plot PLEASE DON'T HESITATE. Plotting is a two-way street after all!
- If interested, write on the post, or PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't normally do fxf, but this sounds really interesting!~ ^^

I don't normally do fxf, but this sounds really interesting!~ ^^

Hello! Forgive me, but are you interested in roleplaying this with me? If not, that is fine.

Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.