I Don`t Get Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhenomShadow

Original poster
Hello! Im kinda desperate for something to do. im open to any and all changes to my story or if you have something your just itching to try im happy to help you there. well lets get to the story. shall we?

I DONT GET TIRED
Your the young Dean of Students at my school, you pretty much deal with misbehaving home problems and just when students need to talk. Most of the students are normal except for minor things but me. im always good but i seem to be doing things im not supposed to more now. skipping class and skipping school all together seem to be my thing. im paler and my eyes are constantly red or im completely glazed over. i always wear a jacket of some kind,most have hoods. i get dragged to "The Deans Office" and thrown in the chair by a teacher "Deal with him" the man grumbles at you and storms out. This was not new for me and this seemed to happen almost every day now but today a bruise on my neck is showing and i look like i might fall asleep right in front of you. Its time to find out why.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, okay ill admit im not the best but i try. that's all that matters. right? Well im open to changes and i love to hear your opinion on the plot and how i can make it work for you. shoot me a PM if you liked it!

Reactions: Jo T.
I am interested, very much so. please send me a message and we can discuss it. Great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.