10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
confess-everything.gif

This thread is about CONFESSIONS. The things you confess in this thread must be TRUE and must be about YOU!

...I confess that I double dip. c____c

I confess that my first kiss was with a complete stranger at a Fall Out Boy concert. o_o; I AM NOT ASHAMED.~

I confess that I like to make people embarrassed by doing weird things in public > >

I confess that I'm not as innocent as some people think I am.

I confess that I'm kinda getting sick of my brother, really picks the worst times to call. <_<

I confess that I sometimes go out in pajama pants, when I want groceries at night usually.

I confess that it really frustrates the hell out of me when people forget that I can't please everyone. D: Someone is always going to be unsatisfied.

I confess to being a huge attention whore...I deliberately start to annoy people when I get ignored...

I confess to not being as nice as everyone seems to think I am >.> seriously i'm mean sometimes

I confess to having had some odd dreams about some Iwaku members ... o__o

I confess that sometimes I feel shitty and other times I feel less shitty.

I confess... that I often go a little overboard with competition. o____o I have the blood thirsty desire to BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING.

I confess to overreaction to tiny changes in my life, be they positive or negative.

I confess that you could get me to do anything you wanted, in exchange for a Coke. v__v

I confess that I've never played Final Fantasies 7-9. I am going to try and chance that soon though.

I confess that some of my friends are driving me nuts by being too hard to even BEGIN playing games with.. <_< Is annoying having to wait just to hear, "sorry". I miss straight answers and time not wasted.

Attachments

• Morgananumber1.png
    Morgananumber1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
I confess I'm lonely, which occasionally becomes too much for me.

I confess that I have been rather lazy lately and find myself unmotivated to really do much...

I confess that I'm really really stuck right now. I've reached a dead end on my path. :/

I confess that, as much as most people would make fun of me for it, Disney songs always make me feel better when I'm sad. <3