I confess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that Not only do my weird sleep habits flummox me (such as hugging the pillow, going to sleep wearing a greatcoat, combat boots and even on very rare occasions a gas mask.........) but i cant imagine how those without em get to sleep.............yeah, im fucked in the head, tell me summat i dont know 8)

I confess. I wish I could just jump into Howls Moving Castle and never look back.

I confess that sometimes I wish I could jump into Iwaku and never return to real life again.
^_^;

I confess you wouldn't want to hang out in the Castle. Lots of weird things happen there.

I confess that TK's confession scares me. But then I must also confess that the scare was quickly drowned out by the sound of--yet again--how awesome I am.

I confess that cold weather is awesome when you have a heater.

I confess that right now Im to sleepy to really confess anything ..

I confess battling Nazis around the world makes the planet a much safer place.

I confess that eveytime i see harlequin as a username I think we have an Eldar in Iwaku, then I am lost in blissful thoughts of 40k.....

I admit to thinking that the world needs more hookers, free beer and tobacco.

Drugs should stay illegal though, with the way they tax you for cigarettes I don't even wanna know what they'd do for Lucky Strike-brand joints.

I confess that I wish pratcial magic was real.. I hate doing shit like dishes... ick!

I confess that this hat was -NOT- bought at a 99 cents store.

I confess that Sunday was teh suck.

I confess that I seriously need to get a girlfriend. xD

i confess that i have a very hard time sleeping, and lately, staying asleep =_=;

That's because civil war gaters are sexy!

I confess I rarely take my medication.

Wait, are these confessions supposed to be surprising?

Status
Not open for further replies.