I Command Thee [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BERN, purple
A few things about Shiro bothered her, for instance that he was not in the least bit terrified of her, instead he just kept grinning like a fool.

"I'm surprised you catch on so quickly. Yes, you're quite right, I do need your blood. She raised her arm against him, and he could feel a strange force pushing him down onto the floor. He tried to get up, but chains had wrapped themselves around his ankles, wrists and neck. Bernkastel's small figure towered over him, looking monumental despite her size and staring into his eyes with her cold glare.

"But don't you worry. Just stay put, and I'm going to take care of everything."

She raised the scythe over her head, pointing the tip towards him. When she let the weapon drop down, it cut through through Shiro's thigh like butter. Strangely, it was as if it was completely unaffected by the flooring underneath, and just slid through it as if it was air. Slowly, she moved the blade down the length of his leg with a sawing motion, covering it entirely with his fresh blood. The sound of bone cracking could be heard as she cut through the femur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasumi
@Vio

A heavy sigh passed the fallen ones lips as she leaned her head back with disregard to the girls schedule. She meant no offence to Aika, nor disrespect for the girl had long since gained it from the bird but she found the need for one useless. Be it her descent from her 'heaven' she disliked order. It was mostly to act as a jab at the Goddess she had forsaken. Predatory eyes, softened at the sight of the girl who bore her contract mark as she reluctantly nodded. "Sounds like a structured plan dear." She murmured, voice trailing softly from her lips as she felt a smirk arrive upon her features. Having agreed the girl, to be technical demon stepped over towards the window where she pried the bolt open as she yanked it up to reveal the morning breeze.

Slipping through the gap she had created she craned her neck at a near inhumane angle as she peered from her perch on the window at Aika, grin upon her lips. "Get them to eat outside. I need to keep an eye on you at all times Master~" She chimed as she felt her feet touch the cold brick of the building, prompting for her to internally call upon the near painless change. Once again bones shifted and changed and skin was forced to pull back to make way for the range of blue that would take over her form.

As the bird had taken flight from its previous seat the window would close with a thud as the demon held no desire to prop something up to keep it open for her return. She did not want to return to that room until her mortal master fell into her necessary moments of sleep. Wings spread as she felt the air brush through the magnitude of feathers, her flight slowly ended as she headed towards the bird bath near the Patio. Her limbs would beat against the air as she lowered her incredibly smaller form upon the small bath, claws settling upon the carved stone. "Still dont see why she must eat with those two morons."

Having settled and wrapped her wings around her she awaited for Aika and her parents to arrive so that they would bring up the usual topics before parting. Only she hoped they would just each quietly so it would end! Ruffling her feathers, beady red eyes were settled upon a few other bird who settled with her. Internally her brow was twitching but she didn't think that she would be a 'normal pet bird' if she was seen attacking them. With a sigh she shifted her form so that the strangely and in human eyes abnormally long back feathers floated within the clear pool as she watched, waiting for her master and her parents.​

@Haneul

Janos smiled, placing his hand slowly on Iris' wrist and as the darkness faded Janos stood with a grin. "I dream of a Kingdom in which I am judge, jury, and executioner- though all in the name of the common people... Think of me as the one that will end the world through it's own fury. The tools are all around us- it's only making use of these tools that will allow me to form my Kingdom and carve it from the ashes of the world." Janos looked out towards the sky and smiled with content, pacing back and forth in the room as he looked at Iris. "Tell me, demon- can you send me anywhere in this world?"

He had ideas- many ideas, firstly however he might have to make a trip back home.

WARNING; Triggers; Self Abuse

9lhdok.jpg

This was it.

Aki couldn't take it anymore. The constant smashing of broken bottles as they made contact to the wall behind her. The ear piercing cries and screams from someone she once called, "mother". The passive aggressive plead of forgiveness and beatings she would receive. It wasn't worth it. She didn't deserve this. God... what did she do to deserve this?

The cuts on her arms weren't that of the abuse from her mother. No, not this time. This time, it was inflicted upon her own self hatred and at the same time, it was an escape. The heaviness in her heart could not be stopped, it always lightened up as the pain was inflicted. The razor in her hand help her, and not long after, became her best friend.

No matter how much she tries to run away, her mother always seemed to find her. Drunk or not, framing her as a destructive teenager. But she knew the truth. This wasn't her real mother, hell, Aki thanked the universe, she wasn't. She was just the foster child that she had to take responsibility for to earn money to buy more alcohol. It wasn't always like this, there was a time when everything was perfect. But reality always reminds you, a perfect world doesn't really exist.

After a dreadful escape from her mother for, what seemed like, the hundredth time this week, Aki decided it was to end. This pain and suffering, it was all to end. As she rolled up her sleeve and revealed her past scars and some-what fresh one, she picked up the razor she kept under her mattress and brought them back to greet her arms once more. She hissed as the iron blade met with her skin in a slow pull, then another, and then another.

Finally, feeling the heaviness lift from her chest, she pulled her legs to her chest and stared out the window as the sky thundered, signalling a heavy rain coming soon. Slowly, she brought the blade to the most vulnerable part of her arm; the wrist. As she slowly placed the blade to make contact with her skin, a tear slipped her eye, followed by another.

She couldn't do it.

Not wanting the monster to hear her, she quickly covered her mouth with her clean hand as she sobbed. Gripping the blade, ignoring the fact it pierced through the palm of her skin; nothing physical could ever over-rule the mental pain.

Why me? Why couldn't someone save... me?

@Akuma :D

Atsuko / Zepar & Furfur
"Oh my, Zepar, did you hear that?" "Yes I did, Furfur! I cannot quite believe that she is still considering suicide after accepting our contract. "That is most certainly rude, is it not?" "Why I do believe so, yes." Atsuko rapidly turned around. Sitting next to the pool on a pair of sun chairs were Zepar and Furfur, the strange girls from her dreams. Zepar had her arms behind her head, lounging about, and Furfur sucked on a straw from a brightly orange colored drink. Both were adorned with a pair of heart shaped sunglasses. "But then again, Furfur, even if she did try to take her own life again, we wouldn't let her, now would we?" "No, you're right, Zepar, we wouldn't. After all her soul belongs to us, so if she tried to remove it prematurely we'd just shove it back in!" The two demon's shared a hearty laugh. Suddenly they vanished, and reappeared next to Atsuko. "You know, we're entwined by a bond that goes beyond human reasoning. We can hear the very whispers of your heart, and we understand that this may all seem quite extraordinary, unbelievable even, to you." Said Furfur in a slightly apologetic tone. "But don't you think you should enjoy your end of the deal while you can?"

Atsuko jumped after hearing the sudden voices, looking around quickly and feeling her heart start to pound. Had someone seen her trying to kill herself? When she turned around she saw the pair that looked exactly the same as the ones she visioned. Slowly she backed away, though the pair seemed so nonchalant as they spoke to each other even laughing when they mentioned messing with her soul. "Ok, now I really need to go back." Suddenly the two vanished then reappeared right beside her making her jump once more. Hearing them speak to her was calming yet frightening and she once again moved back. "D-don't come near me, I don't know who you are....i-if you try to do anything I'll scream..." Atsuko threatened while trying her best to get away as soon as possible. "I....I didn't make any deal with anyone....you're just toying with me..."

The eyes of the two narrowed, becoming almost snake like. "Zepar, it's as if she doesn't even remember us..." "Perhaps, Furfur, she doesn't want to." The two spoke in such a cold voice that it almost froze Atsuko's heart over. Then they grinned widely, wickedly, sneering at her. "Then we'll have to make her remember!" With a snap of their fingers, they once again disappeared out of sight. When they reappeared, they were standing on the top of the tall diving tower on the other side of the pool. They were holding something between them, a familiar figure, but she couldn't quite make out what it was. "Hiro...I want....Hiro back..." Furfur's voice echoed throughout the empty space. "I want him to live....even if it has to be without me...since I only cause misfortune to the people I love..." Zepar filled in. They were obviously trying to mimic Atsuko's voice, but they sounded almost sickeningly frail. "Those were your exact words, were they not?" "Well, we've done exactly what you asked us for. Whether you want to enjoy our agreement or not is up to you." The two shoved the body they were holding, making it fall down into the water below. "Will she finally get the heart to chase her dream or not!?" Furfur's voice was now over-zealous, like a commentator's. "Well time is ticking out, so what's it going to be?"

Atsuko shivered more as she watched the two, once again they disappeared and reappeared somewhere else. This time there was someone or something between them, but Atsuko couldn't exactly make it out even when she squinted. Then they seemed to mock her, repeating things that she slowly remembered saying. Things that were almost embarrassing to hear aloud with the added effect of frailty in their voices. Suddenly the pushed whatever they were holding in to the water, surprised she looked at the two of them then in the water. Did they really just push a person in there?! Why?! Taking a deep breath, Atsuko slipped out of her clothes as quickly as she could before jumping in to the water. Whoever was pushed in, didn't seem to know how to swim and she couldn't just let them die. Faster she swam, grabbing on to whoever it was and pulling them up in the water so that they could breath. "Are you alright?!"

Coughing, the person she was holding gasped for air. His eyes darted across the room, almost as if he couldn't even believe he was alive. When he looked at Atsuko, his hysterical breathing stopped for a moment. The eyes gazing at her were far too familiar. She knew who they belonged to, as she had stared into them so many times before, but she couldn't believe it. Then, he started screaming, splashing around. Furfur sighed while looking down at the two pathetic creatures in the water, taking pity on them. "Hey Atsuko, you should probably take him out of the water and try to calm him down a bit. After all, it's the first time in a while that he's able to breathe!"

Finally Atsuko began to recognize who it was, slowly she teared up and her lips quivered. "Hiro...." Heart was beating fast and nonstop, she felt like bawling but suddenly he screamed and started moving around to the point where she had to struggle to keep a grip on him. From above she heard to Furfur's advice and tried her best to help Hiro out of the pool. Once they were out, Atsuko immediately began to cry, holding on to him tightly and wanting to stay like that forever if she could.

Misaki, teal
Misaki-Akaze.png

Misaki squealed in delight when she got a firsthand look of Dimme's human form. She looked exceptionally cute that it was inadvertently causing her to go out of character. Never before had she expressed such level of familliarity with anyone, even Shiro. However, she did try her hardest to restrain herself from cuddling Dimme any further. And more of that shameful behaviour and she would have already lost her dignity. After clearing up her mind, she realized that a small problem arose threatening Dimme's stay in their home... Shiro's reaction upon seeing her. The house was spacious enough, yes, but living expenses would skyrocket upon Dimme's lving together with them. Besides, how would she even introduce her to him? Well she had more authority in 5he household than h8m anyway so he'd just have to deal with it.

"Ne, Dimme-chan? I've been meaning to ask but... how should I introruce you to Onii-san? How will we explain this whole situation? Technically, I should be dead..." Misaki asked with a quzzical look on her face.

Shiro, silver
Shiro-Akaze.png

Shiro may have a high pain tolerance but cutting through his leg proved to be actually painful. Still, thanks to this high level of pain tolerance, it was not enough to make him writhe in pain nor pass out from the sensation. It was, however, very discomforting. Considering 5hat a normal person would have already gone insane f4om just the sight of his own femur being severed, he had done a good job for not succumbing into madness.

"Hehe... you're on completely different sadist level compared tomy sister. I'm sure... you'll get along just fine with her." Shiro replied while gritting his teeth as his nerves burned in pain. Still, his smile never faded the whole time...How could it when he has found a new hope to be reunited with Misaki. A chance to get the happy ending he was longing for his entire life.

iglusy.jpg

When she squealed I half expected her to tackle me but she calmed down. I put my finger on my chin as I thought. "I don't know." I smiled innocently. "I guess I can't tell the human what I really am." I smirked and stepped closer to her. "We could just say I'm your little pet with a cure. He doesn't have to know the details." I winked. "Shall we go inside?" I asked as I bowed my head and held my hand out towards the house.

BERN, purple
She looked down at Shiro, quite disappointed. Why didn't he scream? Why didn't he beg her to stop? This was all very unsatisfying. When the tip of her blade reached his foot, she lifted it up, holding it against her nose. Taking a deep breath, she smelled the length of it covered in blood.

"Mmm, even if you can't please me with your screaming, I at least find the scent of your blood very enjoyable. It's like a well preserved wine. I'm sure I'll find a way to squeeze more of a reaction out of you, though, and I'll take great pleasure from it."

Shiro's leg suddenly started crackling again, but this time it wasn't because it was getting cut open. It was rather the reverse, as it healed itself back up. Suddenly the pain went away, and it was as though he had never been harmed in the first place. The chains pinning him down to the floor withered away, and he was free to move again. Bern wiped her blade with a white cloth, staining it a dark red from Shiro's blood, and once it was all clean it glittered a perfect midnight black.

It was sad to see such a young...beautiful girl be pushed to a limit of harming herself, being a empty being himself he could not feel anymore but the feelings he felt before his...inevitable death, pain, hate agony. He knew she was struggling and had watched her as well from afar, most demons did not act in such a well mannered way. But he, he was understanding and caring to such of these children and women even grown men and boys, all who he could feast off...or help in a sort of way.

But today he had a bad feeling and his feeling was correct, the dreaded decision to end all of life and all of care to themselves. A move most made but tend to be the most exhilarating or atleast to him, because most do not wish to hurt themselves that way or go out in a fashion that would take forever and feel terrible.

Why me? Why couldn't someone save... me?

the call...there it was the opportune moment, but he was not alone in this quest he saw the light trying to hang over her shoulder the infernal angels and god who tried to save those who he saw fit, but he would not loose another to their self rightousness. Shadows almost seem to engulf the room that surrounded her, blocking out almost all light but illuminating the girl herself. Loud echos moving through the dark towards the girl and a strong male voice breaking the silence

" All you had to do...was call for help my dear..."

He stepped into an almost spot light like light, his tall frame looking at her who seemed to be sitting on air. Xaio left hand removed itself from his pocket and outstretched his arm straight infront of her

" i can help you....i can give you anything you want....for a price..."

His neon red eyes glaring into hers, almost digging into her soul

" relinquish your soul....and i shall take you away from any pain you have ever felt...i can give you...the world.."

A smile upon his face, something that made some people comfortable and others more nervous than they have ever been in their lives, He awaited her choice patiently

" Go on....take my hand..."

@Crimson77

Reactions: Crimson77
Shiro, silver
Shiro-Akaze.png

Shiro breathed a sigh of relief once the pain finally ceased. No mater how much pain tolerance he has, seeing his leg getting cut in half was extremely unpleasant. Still he owes a debt of graduate to Misaki for subjecting his body to so much punishment over the years. His high pain tolerance was all thanks to her. Strangely, he also felt bad for not meeting Bern's expectations. He didn't want to see her dispirited, albeit she did just drive her scythe into his leg moments ago. Maybe it was just his natural calling as a man to make a a girl smile.

"Umm...Would it make you happy if I were to tell you that you can stab me again with your scythe anytime you want? Though you shouldn't have picked a pain tolerant masochist to exact your sadistic streaks. Basically having me as your human pin cushion comes with its pros and cons...." Shiro explained in an awkward voice. He slowly approached Bern then did something that could probably get him stabbed again... He hugged her affectionately and brushed her head with his hand. "... Bern, can I make one more request? It's quite simple, really. Can you stay by my side until the end? I'd prefer to have you by my side over the course of this temporary Eden I have gotten myself into. I think it would be more exciting if you're there with me." He told her whilst smiling wryly and hugging her a bit tighter.

Misaki, teal
Misaki-Akaze.png

Misaki was dumbfounded by Dimme's reply. It was far fetched to think that Shiro would just accept such an illogical answer. For a moment, she pondered on the possible outcomes of this. Since she lived despite of supposedly dying, perhaps everything concerning her was affected. For all she knew, the individuals in this plane of existence would have been oblivious to her contracting leukemia. They might think nothing of the sort ever occurred from the start. That would be pretty convenient though if they ever had to use such an excuse, she couldn't possibly consider that Shiro would be so much of an idiot to believe such a poorly written excuse. She would definitely be ashamed to be his younger sister if he falls for something like this.

"Can we at least come up of a better excuse? I don't think the information you provided will suffice. Besides, I am confident that my idiot-of-a-brother isn' THAT much of an idiot." Misaki protested.

When Dimme suggested going inside, she promptly nodded and grabbed her hand before leading her towards the house. On the front porch, they encountered their first problem... The door was locked. Surprisingly, Shiro did not forget to lock the door when she was rushed to the hospital. It was one of those moments Shiro wasn't being an idiot when he was supposed to act like one. How she wished he had much more impeccable timing. Fortunately, she recalled always keeping a spare key under the mat. Hastily, she removed the mat and found the key, prompting her to breath a sigh of relief. She inserted it into the intricately decorated brass doorknob and turned it. With a loud click, the door was unlocked. Misaki turned the knob and opened the door, revealing the spacious yet empty lounge of the Akaze household. Since it had been months since any of them last went home, a thin layer of dust had accumulated over the furniture, appliances and the floor while cobwebs littered the walls and ceiling. What place was once a rambunctious household has now become something worthy to be called a haunted house. If there is something she should be grateful for despite all this, it was that the place hadn't become dilapidated considering some powerful storms had reportedly hit Hibarigasaki.

"Cleaning this place is going to be a tedious task. I'm really useless when it comes to physical labor so I'm leaving most of the work up to you. I'll help out as much as I can though. " Misaki told Dimme as she snatched a feather duster on top of a side table.

Last edited:
He was definitely out of his mind, but Iris couldn't do anything now that she had agreed to a contract with this human. Upon watching him as he paced the room, thinking about something else, she took this time to look over the apartment to see that there wasn't much in it to begin with. Sighing in frustration, she realized that this is where she'll be majority of the time until something either happened or she had his soul. Upon being called 'demon' again, she shot a glare at him for continuing to call her that. In her opinion even though she was a demon, the word itself felt like a derogatory term to her.

"My name is Iris, please continue to call me by that name. And yes I am able to send you whenever you'd like to go." She said as she wondered what he was thinking about earlier, holding her stuffed rabbit against her chest tightly now.

@MrBriWolf

"then Iris, I would like you to send me to the Budapest Parliament Building, seeing how I will be king I need a crone to match- and what better way than to turn an entire nation into my puppet before I conquer the world?" Janos laughed and smiled. He walked to his desk and typed in a few more lines of code into his algorithm, sending it to the Hungarian radio services across the nation. "Also, please do try to make yourself comfortable. Honestly I'd hate for you to be sad whilst we conquer the world.. Thirdly I knew I might come off as insane, yet I am truly a kind soul. If you like I can take you anywhere you'd like to go in Europe." Janos brushed Iris' hair for a moment before getting on his mobile. "Prime Minister I am giving you 4 hours to decide. I am a direct descendant of King Istvan and I will have my crown. I also want access to the National Bank to fund whatever projects I desire. Do this, and nobody will end up in the Duna, my friend. You need only know me as the Demon King." He rattled off in Hungarian to the Prime Minister, who was shouting on the other line yet relented when he heard across the entire nation in loudspeakers the message Janos had recorded. "Hello dear Hungarians, I am Janos Lajos Kossuth N, and I am a descendant of our King. I know this may seem strange or odd- yet I am here to rule and here to stay. You will not see statues touting me like Stalin, I will be a silent king. All I ask is for a hand in legislature, the National Bank, the Army, and the Interior Ministry to be under my personal control. If anyone has any objections, I'll see to it that you get an answer. You may be asking how I am king. How am I not? You cannot refute this. I will be arriving soon, do not hold mass, just go about your days as you would, knowing a King is protecting you."

"Just so we're clear Iris. I want to rule the world, not just one nation." Janos stepped back from his desk and sat down next to the young girl. "Tell me Iris, do you like games?"

@Haneul

iglusy.jpg

"I'll start right away, and how about I just leave you to make up the excuse, you know him better and what he may believe." I said before taking the duster from her hand. "Leave it to me. Just handle the situation with your brother and I'll do the cleaning. It'll be done in no time." I then began my work on the horribly disgusting place she called home.
The house was practically falling apart, I was surprised it was collapse already. I started quickly dusting the lounge. Walls, tables, shelves, even the ceiling, were dusted and webs removed. I found a broom and dust pan in another empty room and started sweeping the lounge. The pile of dust and dirt was tremendous, how could someone let their house get this messy? I searched for some cleaning spray and a rag and found some in the kitchen, which was also pretty horrible. Returning to the lounge I sprayed everything off and left a shine on every surface of the room. Rather quickly if I do say so myself.
After looking over the room to make sure nothing was missed I moved to the kitchen and started cleaning.

9lhdok.jpg

" All you had to do...was call for help my dear..."

Echoed a deep, dark voice in Aki's room. Aki panicked; pushing and pressing her body, as if it were possible, closer to the door. Afraid of the male who suddenly stood before her.

" I can help you....I can give you anything you want....for a price..."
Aki listened. Anything... anything that could give her a peace of mind right now. She was buying it, she bought every word he uttered.
A price...? A demon. Aki remembered reading about them once. Once long ago.

"I don't remember calling... you." Aki whispered, "I don't..." She looked down to her hands; one bloody with the blade on her palm and the other pale. "I don't know what I want..."

" relinquish your soul....and i shall take you away from any pain you have ever felt...i can give you...the world.."

Aki looked up, looking back at him as he offered a smile, she questioned, was it as honest as it looked? Followed by his hand.

" Go on....take my hand..." He encouraged.
Aki reached out slowly but stopped abruptly. Something in the back of her mind screamed not to, told her that this wasn't the right decision. That something good was going to happen. That there was still light at the end of the tunnel.

Was there really? Aki couldn't tell anymore. To her, there wasn't really a difference anymore, right? Offering her soul to this... demon in exchange for whatever she wanted. At least, she could achieve a short happiness or receive answers to clear the fog around her heart was a better deal than living in this cold cruel world.

That was it. Her decision was made when she touched his hand.

"
It's a deal."
@Akuma

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
LADY BERNKASTEL, purple
Frederica's eyes flared up, and she shoved Shiro away with a powerful shockwave of dark energy. She didn't like being touched affectionatelly, and it had been a long time since anyone had done so. "Don't... Touch me. You are the benefactor of my contract, nothing more, so don't go thinking you can have your way with me." She turned away from him. "As for living with you... We'll see. As for now, there are some people you probably want to talk to downstairs." And with that, she suddenly vanished into thin air.

Shiro-Akaze.png

Shiro was puzzled with Bern's last statement before she disappeared. For all he knew, he was the only living being inside the house but that thought was quickly thrown out the window when he heard voices coming from downstairs. At first, he thought that somebody had broken in and was stealing the silverware however, upon closer inspection, he found out that they were female voices... and one of them seemed tantalizingly familiar.

"That voice... No way. I must be imagining things." Shiro said to himself before rushing downstairs to confirm his suspicions. What he saw made him go down on his knees and stare in shock as he came face to face with a very healthy and a very bossy Misaki.

"Mi... Misaki?" The stuttered words escaped his mouth as a sense of relief and disbelief overpowered his entire body.

Misaki-Akaze.png

"Mi... Misaki?" Hearing those words was enough to paralyze Misaki in a sense of euphoria and fear. The guy had horrible timing. She still hadn't come up of viable explanation for Dimme's staying with them and yet here he was, calling out her name as if he'd seen a ghost. Though his reaction to seeing her confirms one thing that she was unsure of moments ago... She really had died and came back to life. With that information given, she decided to tell Shiro about Dimme and her contract with the loli demon girl.

"Well aren't you gonna hug your imouto, Onii-chan? Honestly, I think you would have missed me more than this. I seem to be mistaken." She told him arrogantly.

Misaki's words alone were enough to prompt her brother to come rushing towards her and give her a huge warm hug.

"Oi! Not so tight, you idiot!" She protested.

tumblr_n863hxZ5C51tcudmqo1_500h.jpg

Kou Nanami
[dash=red]It was as always, quiet in the huge dining room; so quiet that a pin drop can be heard so loud, it echoed. The petite girl, who was sitting at the end of the dining table, somehow seemed to be invisible from the long stretch of the table, her small frame hidden by that of the tall chair. The only sign to know someone was there, was the clinging sound made by the clashing of the spoon with the bowl as the girl scooped up the soup.

The girl, Nanami, sighed as she looked around the dining room. She had grown used to eating alone from when she was young but never had she felt so alone as she sat there in the huge dining hall that would have fitted around fifty people. Her parents were never around for they spent more time at work than at home, living her alone in the mansion-like house with no one but the servants who were too afraid to speak to her. She had usually holed herself up in the library, only going out for necessities or when she had to go to school or during thce times she would go to the park. She sighed yet again before spooning the soup and shoved it into her mouth, repeating the action untill the bowl was clean.

She called the servant who came in and cleaned after her while she stood up and straightened her slightly crumpled frilly dress. Leaving the servant, she walked out, passing the hall and the living room, the sound of her feet thumping echoed through the hallway before reaching the front door where the butler had it opened and ready for her. She went ahead towards the car, nodding to the butler. Her hands snaked out and her fingers gripped on the handle of the car door before opening it and slipping in. She realised the driver was not one who she was familiar with; he was a young man whom she had never met before while her old driver was an elderly man. However, not wanting to question it, she nodded to him to start moving towards school once she had settled down. The car zoomed, causing the scenery to blur as they passed. She looked out the window, lost in her train of thoughts which was disrupted by the voice of the new butler that rumbled through her mind.

"We are here miss."

She nodded and reluctantly walked out, dragging her feet towards the school entrance. She could already feel the eyes of those at the courtyard on her and the whispers reached her eyes.

"Look at her. Weird." "She's born in the wrong era with the way she dressed" "F*cking weird"

She sighed and walked towards her locker, quite used to the whisperings and the bullying she's gotten. The hallway turned quiet except for the muffled whisperings that filled it. She raised an eyebrow, shrugging before opening the locker, only to find herself to be covered by white paint that burst from the locker. Laughter set in and as calmly as possible, she moved away, towards the toilet.

As she was washing her face, trying to get rid of the paint, tears streamed down from her eyes. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily as she tried to calm herself. Just then, she felt her hair being yanked and she fell backwards, her eyes flickering open to meet that of Harumi's, the leader of the biggest clique in the school. Harumi had a smirk plastered on her face as she looked down on Nanami who was looking back with indignant. Nanami noticed the scissors that glinted on Harumi's hand and became wary, her posture became guarded. She also realised five of Harumi's croonies surrounded her. Harumi, noticing that Nanami caught sight of the scissors, she began to flash it close to Nanami's face, leering and jeering. Two of her croonies caught hold of Nanami who tried to fight back, thrashing her body, but was backlashed by the others. Harumi yanked her hair again and cut a bunch of Nanami's hair before she had time to protest.

"An ugly haircut to fit with the ugly dress and the ugly owner."

Laughter rumbled through the toilet before they threw her aside like some ragdoll, along with the scissors before exiting. Tears blurred her vision as she curled up on the toilet's floor, rocking herself. She had fallen into the numb state. She sat up and took hold of the scissors, positioning them in front of her throat, her eyes closed while her grip on the scissors was ever so steady. Dying seemed to have been so sweet. It would end the what was to be an endless bullying from her peers and the constant ignorance by her parents. No one would miss her. She was unwanted either way. This was a chance. Taking a deep breath, she thrusted forward, with the intention of cutting herself.[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
iglusy.jpg

I was halfway done with the kitchen when I heard voices in the lobby. I snuck to the doorway for the room and peaked around to see a boy squeezing Onee-sama. I frowned as I watched, not liking the boy touching my master, but rather than charging in I just observed. Although if things went past this hugging I think I may flip.
I looked to the ground.

How odd, these emotions aren't familiar. I shook my head I looked back at the two.

Eri, red
"How on Earth did I find myself in a school?" I walked down the halls in my demon form, not that it mattered which form I was in, humans cannot see me right now anyway. My golden hair shifted with every step, my red eyes scanned the area in search of prey.

As I walked I couldn't help but to notice a small explosion, which was followed by a girl covered in white paint exiting. "How intriguing." I smirked as I gracefully walked towards the area the girl ran to.

I stepped into the girls bathroom, still unseen, and leaned against the doorway. I watched as the girl cleaned paint from her face, then a few girls passed me and a girl, who seemed to be the leader, grabbed her hair and pulled. I cocked my head to the side as my smile widened.

I observed as the bullies cut the poor girls hair leaving her on the ground curled up next to the scissors. I knew what was to come next. "Ah, I can feel it. Just a bit more." I said locking the bathroom door as she sat up and held the scissors to her neck. "Finally. You're the one." I said as I appeared next to her, visible for all to see, and placed my hand between the sharp points and her throat, just as she almost plunged it into her neck. The scissors went clean through my palm and almost into her if I didn't push my hand, moving her's down to her lap, which my blood dripped onto.

"Come now, are you sure you want to do this? I can think of much better ways to leave this world." I smirked, staring down at her.

Last edited:
tumblr_n8jqrsVYrZ1tcudmqo1_500h.jpg

Kou Nanami
[dash=red]Nanami, with her tears streaming down her cheeks, had her eyes shut tight as she attempted to plunge the scissors straight through her throat, with the thought of wanting to kill herself. What was the use of living either way? She was an unwanted child, one whom people pegged as a plague. Not even her parents wanted her; leaving her alone and forcing her to mature well beyond her age. Even when she had cried her heart out, begging them to stay, they left her. No one had wanted to understand her. Not one had taken the time to. Misunderstood and alone, little by little, her heart was engulfed by darkness, anguish and hatred consumed her, making her her heart boil. Revenge. She had definitely thought of that, but what was the use? There won't be no changes to her situation. She would still be an outcast. Her thoughts and actions however, seemed to be halted by the voice that resonated through her mind. She opened her eyes, meeting with another, one whom she had never meet, a frown setting upon her face.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Other better ways to die?"[/dash]

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Eri, red
"Who are you? What are you doing here? Other better ways to die?"
"Seriously? Surely you can't think dying in a school bathroom with scissors sticking out of your neck is very dignified. Someone of you're beauty should go out with a bang. Perhaps some how bombing the place as you go around murdering all who bullied you. With your money it shouldn't be hard." I chuckled at the thought. Broken humans like this one are predictable. I know all of the right buttons to push to get exactly what I wanted, unfortunately for her, this girl was exactly what I wanted. I was drawn to her, the sweet smell of her soul lingered in my nose from when I was closer to her, she was definitely the reason I was in this school.

"But I doubt you'd want to kill yourself after I tell you about a little deal we can make. What if I told you that I was someone who could grant you one wish, a single desire to make true, and that until your wish was fulfilled I would be utterly and completely yours to command. Would you be interested?" I wrapped my fingers around the blades and pulled my hand away. After removing the scissors and putting them on the ground beside me, I lick some blood from my hand with a smile. "Oh, but there is a catch. After your wish is complete, I will consume your soul. But hey, it's a small price to pay for what I'm offering, right?" I awaited eagerly for her answer. I tried to put it as nice as I could, when I'm like this it's hard to form a contract it the humans are either slapping me, being tortured, or being pushed up against the wall, if you know what I mean. She would know my true self soon enough, whether she denied my offer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.