I Command Thee [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pang struck against Ryuuji's heartstrings as yet another person looked and treated him with such disdain, forming itself into a quick twitch and a frown. He forced a toothy grin.

"Well, maybe I just decided right now that jumping off a cliff would be a better way to die," he cracked with obvious annoyance. The last thing he wanted to gain was even the smallest debt he couldn't pay back.
"And isn't it at least a good idea to introduce yourself before breaking in and helping a guy kill himself?" He eyed his door. The chain lock remained firmly in place. His demeanor fell to nervousness.
"H-how did you get in here anyway?" he slowly turned from the door, to the girl, to the third story window and back to the girl again. As the pieces began to click in his head he started to get more and more nervous. "...Santa owed you the favor?" he joked to hide his feeling.

Misaki, teal
Misaki smiled when Dimme acknowledge her as her Onee-sama. She was so glad that she had to contain herself from hugging the demon girl once more. She then pondered on where her preferred destination would be. She didn't have any place in particular in mind though. She kept racking her mind but only one place kept popping in her thoughts... The decent-sized house that served as their sanctuary when everything else fell apart. The place where they stood up on their foot again when their parents disappeared. After all, it was the only place they could call as home.

"Let's go home, Dimme. I need to clean the house. No doubt Shiro has neglected it since he's been staying at the hospital since I got confined. Honestly, how could I rely on him when he's so unreliable? How troublesome. You have to help me clean too. My shoulder which you placed your graffiti on still stings like hell." She grunted.

15ebf429c59b9c2e6606030fe3366d60.jpg

Orange slid her finger to the center of his chest and pushed experimentally, not unlike an architect testing how easily a building might fall. Or how easily a man might be pushed off of a cliff. She could arrange that too, if it was what he wanted. What she was banking on, however, was that he didn't wish for more - a possibility rapidly falling farther and farther away. The young girl's face remained calm (if dismayed) and her shoulders slack, her finger limp against his body - but after considering that latest thought, her foot began to tap the floor. The only sign of nervousness about her. Anxiety, impatience. What was it with the stalling? She couldn't recall a time in over five centuries when she'd managed to get straight to the point. People, it seemed, were always wanting to put off death. Even when just moments before they'd wanted it so badly.

Orange rolled her eyes and puffed again, swinging her jack-o-lantern to and fro.

"I'm your fairy godmother and I can also bring you a cliff, sweetheart - gladly."

She decided she wouldn't tell him how she got into his room. Did it really matter, after all? Here she was.

iglusy.jpg

She seemed to glow when I call her Onee-sama, I guess what I was doing was correct, being a little sister shouldn't be that hard, I hope.
Home. I was curious about the new place I would be calling home from now on. I've lived in a variety of homes, from castles to caves. I walked to the window, ignoring the fact that she called my mark graffiti, and opened it. The sun had just shown itself in my grey sky. I looked down and saw that we were a good ways down. Turned to Onee-sama I gave her a mischievous smile. I walked back to her and held out my hand. "Can you walk, Onee-sama? Or shall I carry you?"

Fairy godmother... Right. Ryuuji wasn't sure what to think but he was sure it was just more divine punishment for all he had done. He pulled her fingers away from his chest slowly. He started moving towards the door at an incredibly slow pace, his face obviously spooked.

"Oh, well that's uh, nice and all of you to offer, but I just remembered something I have to do," Ryuuji lied. "Gotta return some things to some friends. Wouldn't want to go forget a debt now, you know?" he laughed nervously and raced out the door. "You can let yourself out whenever!"

Whoever she was, her presence was enough to scare Ryuuji, especially in midst of his earlier plan. Obviously she was an ill omen; bad luck or something of the sort. Either way, he did not want to be anywhere near her, he though as he entered the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. He sighed in relief as the grinding of the elevator sounded.

Kasumi

Kasumi's attention was fully upon the bunny that stood upon her lap, ignoring her mortal companion as she looked through her clothes to find her outfit for the day. She found little interest in mortal fashion, it changed to quickly and she disliked the infatuation the mortals had. Nimble fingers pried the plush from her lap as she raised one leg, laying it upon the other as she leaned further into the chair, the doll playing between her hand before she dropped it to her side. "Then hurry it up, I find myself bored currently." She mumbled, bottom lip poking out as glimmering red eyes seemed to fade under eyelids that hid the bloody haze.

Damn she missed him. Fingers plucked themselves from her side to rest upon the curve of her cheek, nails barely touching the ivory flesh as eyes finally closed with passing memories that began to attract her attention. A face, once smiling was fading as skin seemed to fade from its form and leave the bone hauntingly behind. Those eyes, once a beautiful emerald were gone and it made her heart, if it still thumped, cease and send a wave of emptiness through her.
"So far..." The words ghosted from her lips as she shook her head, ridding the image of her love from her mind before turning to Aika as she revealed herself.

Bloody red stared critically at the human, her blue hair cast around her shoulders as she release a gentle hum in her attempt to find something she could say about the girls outfit. She failed miserably in that attempt and so ceased her criticizing glare before giving the girl a brief smile, be it fake or real she did produce the small upturning of her lips as she sighed.
"You look lovely Aika." The demon told her, fingers brushing against the arm of the chair as she got to her feet, fingers spread in a stretch of her muscles before she folded her arms upon her torso.

Gently her pointer finger brushed against her lower lip as she looked around, gaze settling upon the mortal who bared her contract before she spoke, curiously at the most.
"So, Do we go out today?" She asked as her head fell limp against her right shoulder. Awaiting an answer, her steps leading her around the room aimlessly, pausing occasionally to pluck an ornament from its place only to observe it before placing it back. "Shopping? Food? Amusement?" Turning around, blue fluttering around her naturally as the long tail feathers were wrapped around her feet and ankles, almost as if it was the trail of her dress. Kasumi always seemed as if water wrapped around her, pooling at her feet or even the blue shawl handing from her arms.

"Or maybe hunting? You need to collect voices after all.."

Misaki, teal
Misaki was surprised that she actually got flustered when Dimme offered to carry her. She wasn't used to this much pampering, even from Shiro. At least the guy knew when to back off and give her some personal place though threatening him with a mini-chainsaw could have also helped in keeping him away. She sighed as she reminisced those happy times before all these events occurred. Maybe she should have just accepted him instead of pushing him away all these years. After all, he has been the only person to truly care about her. Her cold attitude towards everyone she met resulted to her making only a few friends. It didn't bother him until now. Perhaps the realization that only her masochist of a brother and a demonic little sister (sort of) made her lonely deep inside.

After removing the various apparatuses still connected to her, she wobbly stood up and used the bed's railing for support. She hated being so weak that she had to depend on others partly because she has a "minor" superiority complex and partly because she did not want to inconvenience them. However, in this situation, she was still too weak to move about on her own. Either the effects of lukemia hadn't been completely eradicated yet or it was the result of the contract. Reluctantly, she faced Dimme and pouted before giving a response.

"It seems I haven't regained my strength enough yet. I require your assistance to aid in my mobility... Please carry me." She tried to keep a stern tone but the last bit came out like a pleading one.

0a8wz.jpg

Day of Contract
[dash=red]Even though it seems like every other day where she was left alone in the big house, her foster family out due to work or school, she had noticed a slight difference. Somehow, she felt the little shift in the air, the house more calm than it used to be, the family seemed to have ignored her which was a miracle. The air became still as though something big was about to happen. She had this prickly feeling at her nape, as though she was being watched while she did her work. She cranked her neck and rubbed her nape, trying to brush off the feeling she had been having since the morning as she looked around suspiciously.

Finding nothing out of the ordinary, she shrugged and chuckled, chiding herself under her breath. She walked towards the supply closet, her footsteps thudding and echoing slightly after her. She had stretched her hand out, wanting to take a grip on the door knob and twisting open, when the door suddenly swung open on its own. Her jaw dropped as she gaped like a fish at the man standing in front of her, her thoughts started to run wild. She gave him a once over as she looked him up and down.

"Hello Jennifer, you called?"

His voice rumbled through her mind, scattering her thoughts as she swiftly closed her mouth and straightened her posture, going tense as her eyebrows creased, forming into a frown. She took a few step back as she looked around slightly, looking for something that could become a weapon. Before returning her attention to him.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? How did you get in here? Do I know you? Have we met? How do you know my name? Are you a stalker or something? And what do you mean by me calling? I called no one!"

Her voice risen considerably after every word she had spewed out, the end became nothing but a squeak. She was very perplexed for she was sure she had not seen him around before, yet, how did he know her name? The thought of her having a stalker sent shivers down her spine as she continued to eye him with suspicion, her heart beat was thudding loudly. More importantly, how did he get in? This house was known for its excellent security system, being the newest and all. She watched him as she waited for his answer. She took in his features as she did so, noticing how startling his red eyes were and how white his hair was.[/dash]

iglusy.jpg

I watched as she struggled, my smile never left my face. "As you wish Onee-sama, that's what I'm here for." I said before lifting her in my arms, cradling her small figure, then ran towards the window and jumped out. As we fell the colors of the world appeared again and soon I spread my bat-like wings and flew towards the destination my master has given me.
The sky was filled with sunrise colors, the sight was breathtaking, especially from where we were, not even the building of Tokyo could ruin it. I was more of a castle in the mountains kind of person rather than living in a city, I wondered what kind of home Onee-sama live in. Surely whatever it was couldn't be too bad.

124g1at.jpg

"Who are you? What are you doing here? How did you get in here? Do I know you? Have we met? How do you know my name? Are you a stalker or something? And what do you mean by me calling? I called no one!"

" Heh...who am i?...you looked so frightened.." He sauntered along out of the closet, hands burried into his deep black pockets, that seemed almost like voids to were his hands wandered. She was so afraid to see him, but then again she has no clue who saved her that night, he would have to bring up painful memories to her.

" You didn't call me? you called me that night...that stormy night when you were hiding in the closet and needed my help....something like..., Please..someone...anyone...help me please.., yeah something like that eh, "

Xaio smiled at her once again before shadows began to form around his feet as if mist, he began to float a bit off the ground, the shadows

" Do you remember now?......the shadow that followed you...throughout your life...that was me...your savior "

He removed his hand from his pocket before the shadows dissapeared and he touched down to the earth again, a slight smile still on his face. He could see in her eyes that she thought she knew who he was, but it was a bit weird on his part to come out of a closet, definitely should of thought more into that, He held his hand out to her hoping she would take it his red orbs locked onto hers refraining from moving from the position.

" Trust me "

It had been a pretty boring time for Iris, she had wanted another soul to feed upon yet none of the humans lately were interesting until she noticed a human about to lose his life because of a mistake. Laughing to herself, she couldn't help thinking that this human wasn't very aware of black magick or curses such as the one he had just used upon himself. Curious as to what this human was like, she made her way into his home as a sphere of darkness surrounded them and the human began to open his eyes. Shifting into her child form, she crouched down to look the young male in his eyes with an innocent smile on her lips.

With a child like voice unlike her normal one, she then began to speak to him. "Don't you think it's too early to give up your life, nii-san?" With Usagi in her arms, she took a seat on the floor in front of him, tapping him with her gloved fingers to get up. "Nii-san, if you'd like I could grant you any wish you'd like in exchange for your soul.." Iris was the type to get straight to the point without beating around the bush.

A small, curt smile escaped the young man's lips. "Yes... I think that it is a little early- perhaps a miscalculation in the spell I recited..." A grumble was all that could be heard, then silence for a solid minute before the man eased tension. "I'm a Hungarian hacker, and all I want in life is to honestly be someone- to... not necessarily rule the world, so much as change it. Mold it into my Kingdom, in some ways... If I can turn this nation, nay- the continent of Asia excluding Russia, into my Kingdom- under my name... And after that time I can live in the demon realm- or hell wherever the demons reside... That would be nice." Janos looked around him. "All I see is darkness... Why don't we leave this place and get to work on our new dream, eh?"

Aika
@Aka~Kitsune

Pit-pat, pit-pat. The sound of Aika's feet hitting the hard wood floor echoed against it's walls as she trailed over to a desk. Upon the desk was various notebooks of various sizes and colors, a desktop computer, an art tablet, and a charging Samsung phone. Pulling out the draw underneath, she gently brushed the mouse button with her hand. The sudden disturbance caused the dark computer screen to light up instantly, and a large blue screen with a log-in password bar. Her little digits quickly went to work, the faint click click click of the keys being pressed by Aika's moving finger tips could easily reach anyone's ears as she typed in the long and complicated password only she knew of. Then her screen faded, and lit up again as she finally opened her own desktop. A beautiful girl dancing in the rain was currently the computers screen saver, and Aika's right hand moved the mouse, and the computers cursor with it, over to a little icon on the screen. After double clicking the icon, an application opened up. She turned back to Kasumi while she waited for it to load. "Let me check the schedule for today." Aika reassured her with a polite smile. Once there was a light ping ringing out from the computer speakers, Aika spun back in her chair to face her computer screen. Her blue hues gliding over the information provided for her. The app was a sort of planner. Every Sunday she would sit here and plan out their weekly schedule, and it seemed to do the trick in keeping her life organized.

"It says here that at nine am we have breakfast with the others. Then at ten am I have to give Hachi a walk. Then we have some free time until around noon, then I have to attend my classes. My classes for today do not end until around four o' clock pm. After that we can do whatever we want until around six o' clock pm. At six we can go out and eat since the servants are not cooking today. Then after we eat we can go get desert and walk around the shopping district until dark. Then maybe we can hunt for a voice or two once it is a bit darker. Then we are to be home by at least ten thirty pm to shower and get ready for bed."
Aika calls out to Kasumi the schedule while she reads it from the screen. Aika sighs softly as she leans back against her comfortable office chair. She briefly checks her email before sending her computer into hibernation for the day. She turns away from the desk and faces the blue haired beauty that is her demon. "Sounds like a plan? Also, you cannot join me at breakfast since I do not have an explanation of a random girl at my side; and pets are not allowed in the dining hall. We need to come up with some sort of excuse as to why you are around when in your human form at some point." Aika sighs again, this demon business was surely starting to become quite the hassle, but no hassle she couldn't deal with. Aika stood up from her chair and smoothed out her dress before walking over to the door that leads out of her room into the hall way. "Perhaps I could convience them to eat breakfast on the patio, and you could watch from the bird bath?"

0a8wz.jpg

@Akuma

Day of Contract
[dash=red]"Heh... Who am I?.... You looked so frightened...."

Her eyes followed his movement as she stepped out of the closet and she took a step back for every forward step he would take. When his words registered in her mind however, she stopped on her track and tensed slightly before looking up at him indignantly with her eyes narrowed and her arms crossed, in an attempt to appear aloof and confident, which she did not really have at that moment. Her voice betrayed her as she spoke, wavering slightly and the pitch went up to seven octaves.

"Frightened? You must be dreaming. You do not frighten me at all. Do not flatter yourself-"

She was slightly cut off as he spoke next, and she frowned in confusion, as the gears in her mind started to turn as she paled, beads of sweat started to form on her forehead and trickled down her face. Her eyes went wide as she got drowned with memories of the past, tormenting and torturing her. Her eyes glistened, tears forming in her tear duct as she started to freeze in time, her body shaking all over. The memories she had locked and shoved deep within the caverns of her mind, the pandora box, with one sentence, it had start to open slowly, flooding her mind, blinding her senses.

Even so, while her mind was trapped in the past, she could still see the man in front of her, shadows swirling and engulfing him as she rose from the ground. She looked at him helplessly as more memories, long forgotten, started to engulf her, her tears started to flow, trickling down her cheeks. She shut her eyes, trying to will it away as she took more steps backwards.

"trust me"

Her eyes flickered open as it met with his, stopping all of her movements. Her eyes went down, seeing his outstretched hand and she looked back up at him, not making a move.

"Trust you? With what? Can I? What can you do? Can you even stop this pain?"[/dash]

124g1at.jpg

"Frightened? You must be dreaming. You do not frighten me at all. Do not flatter yourself-"

So strong headed, and bold, most people would of ran away by now and he would of had to chase them down and receive what he wanted from them the mean way. She acted as if she wasn't afraid but he could not help but notice the blank stare she gave him as he explained who he was. The words he spoke seemed to reach her on a new level and almost opened up wounds that had just closed or been closed for such a time, he almost felt bad but then again he is a demon and...feelings weren't much to him he still had them but they weren't as strong as a regular human. His attire shuffled and quaked by an unknown wind, his eyes darting about a bit, feeling as if someone was coming near but he ignored it. and looked back at her to when she responded back to him when he extended his hand

"Trust you? With what? Can I? What can you do? Can you even stop this pain?"

Can he even stop the pain? what a question that was, a question with a simple response

" I can stop any pain, i can end anything you want, i could make your wildest dreams come true, anything you want...i can get it for you "

His hand still extended out to her, he knew deep down she wished for something, something that she had always wanted, no one goes through life not wanting something and with and option to get what you want from a technical magical being. Everything seems possible at that rate, and he has witnessed some people destroy themselves from powers

" Jennifer...my child...trust me...as your guardian...all you have to do is take my hand....and relinquish a part to me, it is a simple contract to ensure we both get what we want..."

His red eyes still deadlocked on her with no hint of trying to move from her, his eyes almost like chains holding people down.

LADY FREDERICA BERNKASTEL NOW COMMONLY REFERED TO AS 'BERN', purple
She was a bit flustered over his choice of nickname, but didn't let this show. Instead she just took another stifled sip of tea.
"I didn't expect you to be quite so... Cheerful, but I guess it's a good thing. A positive outlook means it will take longer for you to go crazy than some of the others. Anyway..."

She said as she put her cup and saucer down on a nearby table.

"I need you to do me a favour."

Bernkastel held her hand out, and darkness gathered around it, forming a pitch black scythe.

"This beauty right here is what lets you experience those brief moments of joy. However, it gets easily knackered..."

She showed Shiro the blade, which was slightly whitened around the edge.

"So it needs to be constantly lubricated."

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
15ebf429c59b9c2e6606030fe3366d60.jpg

Ding~

The elevator sang only seconds before the two doors slid slowly open. Orange was standing there, a bored expression on her face, carelessly swinging her jack-o-lantern back and forth. Though the demoness herself remained calm, the air about her was tense enough to raise the hair of anyone that walked by.
She was not pleased, to put it nicely.

"You're about to make me do something I would honestly rather not".
Her voice was like gunfire - each word sharp, quick, smoky, in a way. Momentarily Orange's fingers tightened around the handle of her pumpkin.

Please, whatever god might still exist, don't let this small devil girl kill me, Ryuuji thought as her words made him shiver a bit. He quickly crossed his arms and puffed out his chest, his eyes refusing to make contact with hers.

"H-heh, I'm not afraid of you," he bluffed with a shaky smile. "If you're looking to kill me or curse my immortal soul for my sins or whatever, just do it already."

He quickly slipped past her and toward the door to the outside.

Shiro, silver
Shiro-Akaze.png

Shiro was a bit confused when Bern presented the eerie looking scythe at him. He had always imagined grim reapers to be the ones carrying scythes so could it mean that Bern doubles as a Grim Reaper? Though there were clearly some differences to how he pictured a Grim Reaper. First and foremost was the skeletal appearance accompanied by the black hooded robe which had been the stereotypical appearance that society has implanted on most people's mind nowadays. Then there was also the fear. It would be typical for someone to fear death itself but he feels the opposite when he's with Bern, almost as if his mind, body and soul was at ease. It was comforting yet unsettling at the same time having these mixed feelings over something a normal person would have already gone insane on but the only possible explanation he could think of at the moment was that Bern reminded him of Misaki.

"Hmm... when you said "lubricated" what do you use to lubricate this fine weapon? Oh... hold on... I think I know... It's blood, right? So you're telling me to smear my own blood on your scythe? Isn't that a bit too... extreme?" He asked nonchalantly as he looked at the scythe curiously.

Misaki, teal
Misaki-Akaze.png

Misaki felt something like the flow of time and space around her gradually return back to normal when Dimme picked her and flew in the air. The experience of it was so terrifying that she was screaming her lungs out halfway of the trip. Being a stay at home child, Misaki did not travel very much. This was the first time she went flying, albeit it was via Demon Loli Airways, and she wasn't mentally prepared for it at all. However, after they were halfway to their destination, she finally calmed down and began enjoying this unfamiliar experience. After shrieking like a little girl riding the world's fastest roller coaster for the first time, she now had a wry smile on her face as she squealed in delight whilst looking at the countryside spread out before them.

Contrary to what most peoples' preferences nowadays, Misaki had always preferred the countryside over the city. The air was cleaner and fresher and everything seems to be far more tranquil. The two of them live in a small town in the countryside. The town's name was Hibarigasaki and it was only a few hours drive from Tokyo. Their house was located on top of a hill called Yumemizaka. It was an old yet spacious european style house which originally belonged to their grandparents. Her favorite part about the house was the huge library inside containing a large collection of literary pieces that their grandparents have ammassed throughout the years.

"Welcome home, Dimme." Misaki told her as she smiled warmly at her newfound friend.

iglusy.jpg

Half of the trip consisted of Misaki screaming at the top of her lungs. My ears where ringing when she finally stopped. I chuckled a little when she finally started having fun.
"Welcome home, Dimme." She said smiling as I landed in front of the country-side house, then gently placed her standing on the ground. The house wasn't too bad, I've lived in worst. At least it wasn't some small apartment or something like that, here I have room to breath and I don't have to worry much about other humans since it seemed far from the city.
"Thank you, Onee-sama." My wings flapped one more time then folded. I looked back at them. "Hmm, I guess I should probably try to blend in for now." I said as I took a deep breath and changed to my human form (Left side of banner). "There, what do you think?" I laughed as I spun around.

Iris couldn't believe how accepting and blunt this human was with her. Just what kind of Kingdom was he thinking about and for him to give up his soul without any questions was even stranger. What had she gotten herself into with this one? Deciding that it was official that he agreed, she placed her hand upon his shoulder as the dark room began to subside and her handed glowed. Iris was now marking this human with her seal on his upper left bicep. 'Tell me.. What is this Kingdom you speak of?' She asked him through his thoughts that she had linked to after marking him.

Deep inside, Iris was wishing she could see her brothers but having come across what seemed to be an idiot of a human, now turned out to be her next meal. Which she hoped with all her might that it would end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.