I Command Thee [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
201109041811240c6_zps5f80c73e.png

Dominic shut his eyes as Akimitsu stroke his hair, feeling way safer and more comfortable than he should in this sort of situation. This sort of closure and contact with another person was something Dominic hadn't felt in a very long time. Even if he had been intimate with several people after his mother had been shipped off to the hospital, it had never been in a gentle or affectionate way. He wouldn't have called this being intimate with Akimitsu either, though it was certainly not far from it. Just being held and feel that someone cared for him (even if it might not truly be the case) caused a warmth inside him, a wonderful feeling he couldn't describe, but liked very much nonetheless.

"You aren't a handful. I've had masters who were far worse, believe me. You might not be the easiest to deal with at times but you're certainly not the worst…"

Akimitsu's words did little to comfort Dominic, and yet managed to bring the weakest of smiles to his lips. "Then I've gotta make sure to find a way to become even more troublesome," he said softly, a little of his usual attitude returning... though this he didn't say with malice in mind at all. "Can't have anyone beating me, can I?" he smiled up at Akimitsu weakly, wiping the last ones of his tears with the back of his hand. He was actually joking now...

"If you'd like I can leave the bathroom door open a little so that we can still talk…?"

Hesitantly, he nodded his head a little at Belial's words, content with his proposal.

Misaki, teal
A few moments before her alleged death, she felt time slow down around her, providing her ample time to think. Never had she once thought about what really happens when a person dies. She was a woman of science after all. Thoughts about souls, the afterlife, heaven and hell and everything else related to the supernatural, paranormal and the occult were deemed by her to be highly illogical and only mere fabrications of the ever so creative human mind. For her, what comes after death was the decomposition of one's body. At one point, while clicking away on the remote of her tv to find something amusing enough to satiate her boredom, she had the opportunity to watch one of those "Ghost Hunter" shows where a group of people travels to alleged "haunted" locations and try to capture paranormal events. While watching it, she nonchalantly spotted a lot of human involvement in what's supposed to be supernatural occurences and deemed the show nothing but a hoax and a waste of her time.

Now as the darkness of death started to engulf her, her logical thinking was sent into disarray as questions flooded her thoughts. Are there some truths behind all of the things she referred to as illogical? Is there really an afterlife? Putting her thoughts into it, she couldn't just dismiss the idea of the existence of an afterlife since she, herself, would have ceased to exist the moment she breathed her last as a biological entity. If there is no afterlife, then why was she permitted to speculate about it when she should have already perished. After much hesitation, she finally accepted the concept of a "soul". Now she must answer other questions like "Is this really what death feels like?"

However, just before the Doors of Death could reach her, she felt an unusual sensation as if her soul was being ripped apart into two. It didn't hurt to say the least but it caused utter confusion as she felt the sensation of one half trying to stay alive while the other accepted death. It was as if she was stuck between the boundary of life and death itself.

As she pondered on her current situation, she sensed an unearthly presence approaching her. Much to her surprise, it was merely a white haired girl who couldn't have been older than 12. Still, she was clearly aware that there is more than meets the eye in this young lass. It was as if she felt a malicious aura in this seemingly innocent-looking little girl.

When she finally spoke to her, she had the nerve to mock her for failing to make a last minute confession to Shiro before passing away. Normally, if it was other individuals who heard that, they would have blown a fuse already but she was different from other individuals. Clearing her throat and putting up a poker face, she kept her composure and prepared for a rebuttal. If this girl was aware of her final moments, that would imply that she was watching her. The enemy was kind enough to give her a weapon.

"Eh? I'm pathetic? Alright. That's cool and all but tell me something? Why were you watching someone as pathetic as I am? Wouldn't that make you equally pathetic as well? No... That's something above pathetic. Pitiful? That's not it... Hmm... Oh I know! You are disgusting. If I am a rodent killed by a mouse trap then you are nothing but a mere cockroach ran over by 1000 semi trucks in a freeway. Now tell me, your name, cockroach, or is that your true name? Also, if you would be civilized enough to explain the current predicament I am in, it would be highly appreciated." Misaki told the girl in a monotonous yet blunt tone. She stared coldly into the girl's eyes... a stare that would have made professional wrestlers pee on their boxers and cry for their mommies. That was right... The stare of someone who is seething with loathing. Perhaps now white hair would have the common sense to think twice before crossing her.

Last edited:
201109041811240c6_zpsc410b15e.png

Akimitsu felt relieved as Dominic began to calm down a little, although his declaration that he would become even more troublesome was slightly annoying even though it was an indicator that he was returning to his usual self. The demon surprised himself, however, when he instinctively smiled back at the boy rather than making a conscious choice to do it in order to please his master. Dominic had looked almost...cute, for once, instead of being the usual irritating brat Akimitsu had been faced with every day for the past six months. "Please don't take that as a challenge...I really don't need the extra work," He sighed, carefully tucking the towel around Dominic once more before standing up.

"You'll catch a cold if you don't warm up soon. Now, are you sure there's nothing specific you'd like for breakfast? If there's a favourite food that would help cheer you up I don't mind making it for you..." He said gently. "And if you don't want to go to work today then I can talk to the manager for you. I'll already have to explain to her that you've got an injured wrist so you can't carry anything too heavy..."

Frederica Bernkastel
Suddenly, he felt a sharp, stabbing pain in his chest. Coughing, he fell to his knees. Misaki ran up to him, crying, shaking him, calling out his name, but all he could hear was the throbbing of his heart. His vision went blank, and he once again fell unconscious to the floor.

He woke up on the floor once more, this time by the feeling of something like sandpaper rubbing against his cheek. He opened one eye and saw a black cat licking his face. Once he sat up and opened both of his eyes, the black cat was gone and replaced with the figure of Frederica Bernkastel sitting on a fancy chair, sipping some tea from a fancy cup. Misaki was nowhere to be seen.

"Fate is a fickle thing, is it not? One second it lets you believe that everything is perfect, while it completely destroys you the next. I'm sure you must be very confused, but before you go around blaming me for taking your sister away, she was never here in the first place. That was one of the fragments I found, in which Misaki survives her illness but you are stricken with a sudden heart attack, leading to your inevitable death. Did you know that this particular outcome is the result of 275947345 other fragments? I've seen some other extreme cases, but gosh, finding your happy ending may prove difficult, if not impossible."

She had another sip of tea.

201109041811240c6_zps5f80c73e.png

"Please don't take that as a challenge...I really don't need the extra work."

Dominic smiled weakly. "Eh? Really... It's very tempting now..." he said softly, though he didn't mean it. Sure, he would continue being troublesome as he had been in the past, since that was the sort of person he was... but from now on, maybe...just maybe he would try to be at least a little less of a pain in the future. After all, he didn't feel like yelling or being genuinely mean right then, though that might just have to do with the fact that he was still rather shaken by the situation. He let Akimitsu tuck the towel around him without any protests, before standing up just as the demon did so. All the crying and being mad and shouting left him starving, though he refrained from voicing it.

"You'll catch a cold if you don't warm up soon. Now, are you sure there's nothing specific you'd like for breakfast? If there's a favourite food that would help cheer you up I don't mind making it for you..."

He made a half hearted attempt to scowl. "It'll take more than this to give me a cold," he sniffed before sighing and looking thoughtful. Indecisive as he was, Dominic was unsure what to pick for breakfast. He didn't have any particular favorite food- only a long list of what he didn't eat. After a moment of consideration he finally decided what it was he wanted for breakfast, however. "Make some lasagna, then..." he said with a slight nod of his head. He hadn't eaten it in years, and was sort of curious if he still liked it as much as he used to when he was little.

"And if you don't want to go to work today then I can talk to the manager for you. I'll already have to explain to her that you've got an injured wrist so you can't carry anything too heavy..."

Before Akimitsu had even finished the sentence, Dominic quickly shook his head. "No, I'm fine! I can work, you don't have to do that..." he said quickly, something edging towards worry flashing through his eyes. Not even once these last six months had Dominic missed work, and he had even worked a lot extra if he was given the possibility. This was surprising, considering his usual lax nature. He had never told Akimitsu why he was working so hard. It was not so much that he didn't trust the demon with the reason, though rather that he didn't wish to speak about it himself. In fact, if he could avoid it Dominic usually avoided thinking of it at all. It always put him in a sad mood, and thus wasn't very pleasant.

"Honestly, I'm fine... thank you for your concern, though..." he smiled a little, waiting for Akimitsu to leave before he shut the door... or well, at least he had intended to. Remembering Akimitsu's proposal, he left the door open just a tiny bit before dropping the towel and getting back into the shower. He finished quickly and without complications this time, stepping out about four minutes later. After having picked up the towel and wrapped it around himself, he stepped outside, heading directly towards his small drawer to pick out what to wear for the day.

Shiro, silver
shiro-akaze-png.31053

Despite him being forcibly removed from his moment of cloud 9, he still had a bright smile on his face. For a moment, he was able to see, hear and touch her again. It was more than enough in his book but that little part of him desired for more... for that moment to last forever.

"You have one nasty hobby, Bern. Thank you anyways. I do not mind dying a million times if I could be with her for just a few seconds... Do you know the greatest regret I had in my life? It's that I didn't get to even say how much I love Misaki before she died... I can't believe I am forever indebted to a magical loli but thanks anyways." Shiro replied with an upbeat tone. "And you're right. The fates are indeed cruel"

201109041811240c6_zpsc410b15e.png

Akimitsu scoffed quietly, already regretting having told Dominic that he had had worse masters than him in case he did actually find a way to be more irritating than he already was. He did however get the feeling that the brat was simply saying it to keep up his reputation as a rude, unpleasant, selfish master with unreasonable demands and who most certainly did not cry and require hugs in order to calm down...so if such bluster made the boy feel better he wasn't going to question it.

"Humans catch colds very easily, I think you'll find, and you must be freezing by now," He sighed, folding his arms. "And...lasagne? For breakfast...?" The demon shook his head slightly before sighing. Still, if it meant the boy had finally decided on something he wanted to eat it was better to just go along with it rather than trying to get him to pick something more breakfast-oriented. As Dominic insisted on going to work regardless of his injury Akimitsu hesitated before simply nodding. He had noticed Dominic's eagerness to work as much as possible despite showing obvious laziness the rest of the time, and had simply attributed it to a desire to earn money for whatever reason. As such, the demon did his best to take care of household costs such as food and rent with his own wages, and slipping Dominic whatever was left over whenever he could. Whether the boy noticed or not was another matter, but such was probably a duty necessary to be performed in Akimitsu's eyes.

Nodding, the demon withdrew from the room, smiling slightly once more as he was thanked on his way to the kitchen. It was an extremely rare occurrence for a master to thank him...especially one like Dominic. Perhaps things would be slightly different from now on? He set about making the lasagne, waiting for Dominic to emerge whenever he was done showering and had gotten dressed. He had assumed the boy would want some alone time after his outburst but his clinginess apparently proved otherwise. It mattered little; Akimitsu was prepared to give the boy as much or as little space as he wanted. If he really did get more pleasant, the demon may even start to enjoy being around him.

2jdl8ud.jpg
divider+2+blue.png

Atsuko held tightly on to her necklace, wearing just a one piece swimsuit as she looked down in to the clear pool just and inch away from her.Thoughts and emotions were racing through her mind, would death equal relief?seemed to be the main thought. Atsuko was naturally good at swimming...but...today she was not there to swim. Taking a deep she then jumped in to the water, slowly sinking to the bottom and deciding to stay there."This...has to be done...I don't want to hurt anymore and I don't want anyone else to get hurt....Hiro...Dad...I'm sorry..", she continued to sit, looking up at the top of the pool as her air supply began to quickly deplete. It began to hurt as she felt the pressure, her mouth soon being forced to open as water poured in. Slowly she was losing herself....dying...this warm, clear pool would be her grave. Slowly, her vision became dark as her consciousness was now leaving. "It....hurts..." Once again, images of her past began to flash through her mind causing her to began to cry although it didn't matter underwater. In that moment, Atsuko heard a voice...or rather, two voices that seemed to be coming from right in front of her. When she opened her eyes, she was no longer in the water but in a dark room that smelled faintly of incense.

"Look, Zepar, she's come to!" Said one of the voices. "Ah, I can see that, Furfur." Said the other. As Atsuko's eyes adjusted themselves to the faint light in the room, she could distinguish two very particularly dressed characters. One of them walked up to her, holding a small pot which was the source of the scent blanketing the space around them. They looked like a pair of females, the one holding the incense with red hair and an orange dress, the other with blue hair and black dress. "Don't worry, you're safe here. Just relax and let us take care of you. My name is Furfur, by the way, that one is called Zepar." Furfur wafted the smoke coming from the pot right under Atsuko's nose, dulling her senses. "We know the pain you've been suffering." She said. Zepar walked up and put one hand on Atsuko's chest while placing the back of her other hand on her forehead with an anguished look on her face. "Yes, we have seen it, that which has broken your poor heart. It is nothing short of tragic, on par with the lyrics of ancient Greece." Furfur put her hand on Atsuko's cheek, rubbing it slowly. "Yes, poor thing, shattered like a vase not only once, but twice. No adhesive in the world to fix it..." Zepar suddenly clasped Furfur's hand, looking into her eyes as if she had a new found hope. "But that's where we come in, is it not, Furfur?" Furfur looked back into Zepar's eyes. "Yes, how wonderful is it not that we are here to help all these poor, unfortunate souls!" Still holding each others hands, their heads turned to Atsuko, looking excitedly at her. "Yes, we can help her! Come on, let's do it right now!" "No, no, Furfur, we must be patient. We do not yet have the consent of this fair maiden. Tell us..." The two walked up behind her, leaning their heads over a respective shoulder. "What would you say if we offered you to strike a contract with us?"

Atsuko flinched when she saw the two girls before her, feeling a slight shiver go down her spine as she breathed in the sweet scent of the incense. She felt slightly numb from it and only watched the two as they moved around her, rambling about things that had already been constantly stabbing at her heart.
"What would you say if we offered you to strike a contract with us?"
Atsuko closed her eyes and spoke, "A contract huh...? What do I get out of it? Though it doesn't really matter....this is all some sort of weird death dream anyway..."

The two character's giggled in a sickeningly sweet voice, leaning nearer Atsuko's ears. "Oh, but it's not a dream." Zepar said softly. "We do have the power to grant that which your broken little heart desires the most." Furfur filled in the same way. "However, we do not wish to lie to you, so we must confess that there are some requirements that need to be filled in order for us to make your wish come true. "Yes, sadly, there is. You see, our deals, while completely fair, may seem a little harsh." "If what we can gather from gazing into your soul is correct, then what you want is to bring back the souls of those you consider dear from the land of the dead." "While this is completely possible for us, we need something of equal value in return." "In essence, if you pay us with your soul, we can fulfill your wish..." "But since one soul equals one soul, and you only have one, we can only bring back one of the two" "So you need to make a choice..." "Which is the one, purest, most true desire of your heart?"

Atsuko jumped at the whispering in her ear and quickly turned to face the two, no longer being able to handle the weird closeness. "Of course theres a catch...there always is..." She responded, holding tightly on to her shirt, looking down at the ground before taking a deep breath and looking up at the two. "Hiro...I want....Hiro back..." She said in a slightly shaky voice as just saying his name made her heart beat faster. "I want him to live....even if it has to be without me...since I only cause misfortune to the people I love..."

The pupil's of the two narrowed, making them look slightly demonic and obsessed. "Look, Zepar, she's made up her mind already! "Yes, how wonderful that is, Furfur! And don't you worry, little girl, we won't rob you of your soul just yet. Just consider it being on loan for a while, without any interest of course." With that, Zepar and furfur quickly spun around in front of Atsuko, grasping each other tightly. As they did, Atsuko could've sworn they morphed into a single entity, but she was unsure since her mind was starting to cloud over more and more. The entity then leaned forward, kissing her on the lips. She fainted. When she woke up, she was sprawled out next to the pool, completely dry.

As Atsuko regained her consciousness, she quickly sat up gasping for air believing that she was still in the water. Realizing she wasn't gently patted her clothes to find out somehow she wasn't wet either. "What...just happened..?" she muttered, slowly standing and looking at the water. Gently touching her lips, she blushed slightly while her eyes widened. "I was drowning wasn't I...? Then some strange girls kissed me...wait...no, that wasn't real...right? I just slipped and feel something...right? Right." Chuckling nervously, she rubbed the back of her head and went over to her clothes that she let folded on the ground. Putting them on, she sighed a the pool one last time before walking away. "Maybe I shouldn't try the pool...well, time to go back..."

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people

Commission_akirakirai_by_mattchaKAIKAI_zps02858877.jpg

The contractor made a slight 'Mmm' sound as he felt his mistress dig her nails into his sides. The sound he made gave a hint that he did enjoy pain - both to himself and others. A smile came upon his lips as he felt her head fall gently upon his back. His ears perked up when she spoke and he listened to her instructions carefully. After she finished with her statement, Kai responded with the rev of the engine. He set off down the driveway rather slowly, looking at the exotic trees and plants that littered the yard around the estate. The demon laughed to himself and shook his head. Lilly was truly strange. He took another right before looking both ways on the road, seeing no cars in the distance. The demon made another right and pulled onto the road. A smile came upon his lips as he pulled the handle of the motorcycle, giving it more gas before speeding down the road. The lower parts of his red kimono that Lilly was not on ruffled in the wind. He was well over the speed limit. A cluster of cars was ahead the duo, stopped by a red light. The mischievous demon hit the gas even harder, weaving through the cars that were stationary. Middle fingers were thrown up and people cursed out of their windows, which only made him laugh like a madman. After a few more moments the two arrive upon the burger restaurant. The demon parked very close to a jeep before pulling out the key. He pulled off his helmet before turning back to look at his master.

"We're here Mistress Lilly. Would you like to also hold my hand inside the restaurant?"

He grinned before pulling his suitcase off the left handle of the motorcycle, waiting for her answer.

iglusy.jpg

I stared surprised at the human's response then bursted out laughing almost to the point of tears. Maybe she wasn't as boring as the other stains of the earth.
"My, you're a feisty one." I giggled as I stepped next to her bed and caressed her cheek "Why was I watching someone as pathetic as you? Simple, I was bored. A deadly thing indeed."I pulled my hand back and chuckled. "Disgusting, sure you could say that, I've been called much worse. If you wish, you could call me cockroach, provided that you form a deal with me. So I ask you this; If you were given a single wish, what would you desire?" I stood up straight and stared down at her with my red eyes. My wings were folded neatly on my back. I was currently in my demon form, I usually took this form when I wasn't contracted or sometimes when I was no where near my master.

I wondered if this was a good idea, though this human seemed a bit more interesting, I was beginning to get the impression that she was going to be a handful. Maybe I needed this, I was starting to get hungry since the last meal I had. After debating with myself I finally decided to stick with this one, that is, if she accepted my offer.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
124g1at.jpg

What a day it was, the exact date in his head he could not remember she was so small then, so innocent and so afraid of something, something that was not the dark, no something that physically and mentally beat her. Something he had watched for years, sitting and waiting listening and chuckling. A terrible deal of pain to one of such a young age, something most do not deserve, but the deal was sealed that night. That very night when the plead for help, from someone anyone who would help her, take away the big bad man and save her from this man beast. But yet she still has night terrors over this beating, she rose in the morning and made her way out of her bed and to the shower in her usual routine, followed by an Erie shadow that clung to her like a protector of sorts.
{Flashback}
"oh my child, come out come out wherever you are"

what a sickening voice, you sound worse than the demons i hear everyday, you sound like you've been smoking lately probably lots of drinking involved to haven't you big guy, these thoughts run through this shadows head. The shadow shift's in the room quickly changing it's position to another corner to view the man trying to find the little girl who he calls his daughter in the closet. But A change of plans comes to such a man, a small voice almost the same as the daughter comes from in the hallway "hello...911" the father closes the closet and seem to wander off into the hall looking for his daughter, who now he had thought called the police. Yet this shadow follows along behind this man like a leech ready to feast, the man walking through the long hallway and turning to see an empty phone. No girl no anything, but a faint whisper is heard " your life shall be short...you have wasted it..", the voice traveling from all directions " Your life shall be short...you have wasted it " with every word it grew louder and deeper

" YOUR LIFE SHALL BE SHORT! YOU HAVE WASTED IT! "

The man falls back onto the floor afraid of the noises that fill his head, he sprawls about trying to stand but the shadow moves quick. And a large man like body steps from it, squinting his neon red oculars at the pig who lays jaw a jar.

" You look like you've seen a ghost.."

A quick hand outstretched and the mans body burst's into black flames, the flames covering up his whole body. The man attempting to scream yet cannot, as if he is under a spell of fear and pain that keep his mouth shut. The flame continues to grow, a smirk to the demons face as the man was turning into nothing but ash. The flame then died out, the body gone, no singe on the floor, it was as if he dissipated from the "earth". The sound of sirens in the distance made the demon feel at rest, the young girl was now safe and soon would be taken away from this place and set a new...were he will be back...with his need's.

{End of flashback}

She was worked to the bone, in and out everyday, just like a slave Xaio could say. But he watched the young girl grow from a seed to a flower, her life not easy but simple enough, he may have stepped in here and there but that was of his own accord. But partically this day she seemed to practically meet him, as he could feel her emotions, he followed her everywhere he was at the breakfast table, he sat in the tree watching her as she put clothes up on the clothing line, he watched as she gazed off into the air like she had been longing for freedom. He watched her as she worked till her bones ached and pained, till they screamed at her to stop working but she still did it anyways. Xaio was very proud of her and today he would strike a deal with her a deal that could maybe help her..and him

She had made her way to recieve some cleaning supplies, when the door opened itself, were Xaio stood leaning agaisnt the door frame looking at her and her matured self, although she had never seen him he spoke to her as if she had

" Hello Jennifer....You called? "

A smirk placed upon his face

Misaki, teal
Misaki was astounded after seeing just how little the girl reacted to her insults. She only knew one other person who was this oblivious to such insults. It was none other than that stupid, goofy brother of hers. Though this girl definitely takes the cake on being annoying. However, the feeling of malice emanating from the girl seems to have gradually increased. Still, however malicious it was, it didn't feel threatening at all. It was even scary to think that it was a bit comforting. If this entity was really bored, then she wouldn't mind playing along in her fancy game of wishes and magic. Still, she cannot be too cautious. She had read once about these sort of arrangements. Faustian contracts... or so the book had described. It stated that for a contract to take place, an individual either summons a demon out of his/her own free will or is visited by one. Seeing that every scientific belief she had until now was quickly thrown out the window, she had little reason to doubt this occurrence.

"Any wish I want, huh? I already know the catch... You want my soul? Interesting. You're the first person to shatter all of my ideals in life in less than 5 minutes. That itself deserves some form of praise. If you can really grant wishes... then I want to be with him again. I want to be with Shiro Onii-chan again. I don't want to be the only one that depends on him. I want him to depend on me too... I want to protect him just as much as he tries to protect me. And most of all... I don't want to see him sad again. Pathetic, right? Coming from someone who couldn't even be honest with herself. Who kept trying to bury her love for him with hate. Yet he never once hated me for it. No matter how much I hurt him, he still welcomes me in his arms and promises that tomorrow will surely be better than yesterday. That idiot... So carefree... not a single worry in this accursed life of uncertainty... I wish I could be like that. But I cannot since I'm the one blessed with the gift of logic." As Misaki voiced out her true feelings, she could feel tears start to stream down from her eyes. The cold, blunt and monotonous front from before was shattered revealing a girl afraid of losing everything she did not appreciate until now. The demon girl was right... she truly was pathetic.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
iglusy.jpg

I listened to the girls words, a smirk formed as I reached out and gently wiped the tears from her face. "Pathetic indeed." I said softly. Yes, I think I'll take this one, she understood the price of her wish as was perfectly content with it. How lucky I was to find her first. Seemed like a waste of a wish though, protection for this oaf? I thought as I tipped my head back at the boy sitting next to the bed, Misaki was pathetic but he seemed a bit worse.

"Very well." I leaned over, my knee resting on the bed, and grabbed her shoulder. My nails grew and dug deep into the skin, and my red eyes glowed. My smirk grew as the mark began to form beneath my hands. A small grimace peered through my smirk, though the pain I felt was nothing compare to the pain this human would feel as my mark continued to etch itself into her skin.
"Your wish is my command, from this point on I will serve you, completely and without question, until the day your wish has been fulfilled. That will be the day I consume your soul." I licked my lips at the thought of the feast, and a small chuckle escaped.

Misaki, teal
Misaki yelped when she felt the demon girl's nails dig into her right shoulder's skin like talns. The pain was almost unbearable but she clenched her teeth and prevented another yelp from escaping her lips a second time throughout the whole ordeal. Being a sadist herself, she was no stranger to pain. In fact, she tends to do all sorts of torture to Shiro back then just because he was a masochist. This entire situation made her wonder for the first time if he ever felt that way whenever she lashed out on him. Still, there wasn't anything wrong, right? That masochistic brother of hers simply got used to it and desires it now herself. Though another question began plaguing her thoughts all of a sudden. Why did she even want to hurt someone so important in the first place? Perhaps it was all the hate she bottled up inside for her parents. Those two nincompoofs only cared about their job. To them, she and Shiro were merely biological organisms that they were obliged to take care of. They were never once their children. As a result, she had developed a hate towards her parents. But she did not have the opportunity to return the favor to them since they mysteriously disappeared. With no one to direct her anger at, Shiro, who had assumed the parental role at the household, became the primary target of her sadistic tendencies.

She longed for the time when their parents weren't so well-known in the field yet. That was the time she felt the love and compassion of a parent to their children. That was the time she still loved her mother and father. But change is the onoy constant thing in this world. As soon as they made breakthroughs here and there, they became too busy to attend to their own children. They were so consumed by fame, fortune, and position that they forgot the two children that should have mattered most to them. How she detested that change.

After the demon girl finished carving a strange symbol on hernshoulder, she waited for her to do the bnding of the contract but the demon girl just remained motionless. Confused, Misaki theorizd that she had to do "that" herself. How embarrassingly troublesome. She felt her cheeks turn beet red as the mere thought of doing "that" with her sent her thoughts in panic. He wanted Shiro to be her first but it seems that is nothing but a highly improbably event now. Looking passionately at the demon girl's eyes, she slowly inched her face closer to the white haired lass and pressed her lips against hers. The book she read about Faustian contracts stated that binding would be completed if the deal is sealed with a kiss. And that seems to apply on popular culture as well. That or her information was clearly mistaken.

"I swear to God, if this was unnecessary, I am going to feed that thing to the shredder." She thought as she still continued kissing the demon girl.

iglusy.jpg

Just when I was about to remove my hands, the human leaned forward and began to kiss me. For a moment I sat there as she continued, kind of frozen in shock and confusion, then my eyes widened and I pulled away and stood up. What in the world just happened? Didn't this girl think I was disgusting or something like that? There were many responses to the pain my previous masters had done; biting, scratching, headbutting. Someone even grabbed a nearby knife and stabbed me when I was in my early years, that prompted me to do the contract in my little world from then on, where I'm in control. No one had ever kissed me during the marking.

I looked down at her, still a bit bemused at her actions. "You're an odd one." I chuckled as I gently wiped two fingers over my lips, then place my had over my chest and bowed my head. "Thank you, Master." After a small pause I stood straight again, "We are now bound together by these marks, just call me and I will be there, command me and I will obey, your word is my law, use me to your will." I pulled down the neck of my dress, exposing my shoulders which had the the same mark that was placed on hers. "As your servant you may give me a new name, any name you want. Also is there a title you wish me to call you? Or are you fine with Master?" I asked my necessary questions as I gazed into my new master's eyes.

Last edited:
15ebf429c59b9c2e6606030fe3366d60.jpg

"If only I could afford one more bullet..."

"I could easily arrange that sweetie."
At first her voice was quiet - lilting, tipping, nearly musical. It slipped in through an open window like a cat or particularly clever teen, frustrated, silent, and hard to hear. The ends of the "easily" seemed to draw themselves out, and the rolling 'r' of the "arrange" was nothing more than a flick of a skilled tongue. But hanging within its odd beauty stirred unmistakable malice. Even though this voice appeared not to have a speaker, a sort of tight grimace could be felt against the skin. When it spoke again the voice sounded clearer and prettier and angrier all at once.

"The bullet I mean. I could get you a free bullet, is that what you'd like, hmm?"

Suddenly the room grew warm and a breeze barged in through the single window like a battering ram. A girl dressed strangely like a Halloween witch materialized behind the boy at the desk with a disgruntled puff of the chest. In her left hand she clutched, white-knuckled, an ornate orange jack-o-lantern. With her other she grabbed the young man's shoulder, pulling him backwards against her chest. Exposing his neck, it would seem - though with this particular young "girl" nothing was ever much what it seemed. She dug her nails into his collarbone. Her eyes seemed to simmer, like a boiling, festering lilac-gold soup.

"I'll be super nice and shoot you in the face too - you won't even have to pull the trigger. Whaddya say then, hmm? We have a deal, yes?"

She slid a pale finger across his neck and smiled, for the first time, without a hint of malice. It was always during these times, the times when death was most imminent, that made her most happy and generous. She had work to do. Work to get back to. The sooner this man-whore was over and done with, the sooner she could return to her studies. Just thinking about all the open books and papers painted a longing frown across her lips. Again, her eyes seemed to boil.

Misaki, teal
Misaki was clearly alarmed when she saw how the demon girl reacted to the kissing. Even more so when she revealed that only the marks were necessary for the contract to be bound. She blushed immensely and averted her gaze as she began to quiver in place. The demon girl had indirectly told her that kissing was not necessary in these contracts...

"Kissing wasn't necessary?!" She yelped in frustration asshe began stuttering her words now."Bu- But... That was my first kiss... You better take responsibility!" She told her in kind of a tsundere way, which was definitely out of character for her. Then suddenly it hit her. She had read another book but that was was about familiar contracts... Thats the one that required kissing. As the realization hit her, she placed her palm on her face in utter disbelief for mixing up information right that. That was certainly a first.

Misaki sighed tiredly and tried to recover as much composure as she could. Apparently, her first kiss didn't mean shit... Though the girl did say she'll become her slav- err... servant. Although she found it intriguing that she had to give her a name herself.

"Can't you just go name yourself? Alright I get it.... Hmm..." She began racking her brain to come up of a suitable name for the girl. She thought her life would always be dim without her brother and she was born on the month of May.... Dimmay... Dimmey... "Dimme. Your name will be Dimme. " She decided. "As for what you'll be calling me, I hate formal stuff like that. I'm not soe princess or anything. We aren't rich and we barely even manage our living expenses. Although... I've never had a younger sister before.... Oh, I know! From now on, you are to address me as Onee-sama!" She told her excitedly before grabbing her and nuzzling her cheeks against hers as if she were some kind of plushie. She didn't know what it's like to be an older sister before.

iglusy.jpg

"Kissing wasn't necessary?! Bu- But... That was my first kiss... You better take responsibility!" My master squeaked, I laughed. "As you wish." I responded with a grin. Humans come up with the strangest things. It was amusing to watch her place her head in her hands and turn scarlet. When she gave me my name I thought for a minute. "Dimme... Yes I think it fits quite well."

Misaki then thought out loud about her new title. When she came up with Onee-sama she grabbed me and rubbed her cheek against mine as if I were a new teddy bear. Onee-sama was a Japanese title that meant younger sister, a chuckle escaped my lip as that was far from the case. I lost track of how old I was, I think I stopped around 347 but that was centuries ago.

"Onee-sama it is then." I said with mushed cheeks. I didn't really know what to do in this situation, but it seemed that my new master wanted a younger sister. I guess I'll have to fill the role then.
I pulled away and sat in front of her on the bed, leaning forward on my hands, with an excited expression. "Onee-sama, where would you like to go." I smiled.

Last edited:
"Ack!" Ryuuji nearly fell backwards as his shoulders were grabbed and pulled by someone behind him. His eyes shot towards the ceiling and were greeted by a sea of blonde hair and the stare of a young girl, probably around his age. One of her fingertips traveled across his neck coldly almost making him shiver as the fingernail dragged across his skin.

"I- er- uh," Ryuuji stumbled on words as the girl stared at him. He pulled himself away from the blonde witch and dragged the gun off the table and into a nearby cabinet, out of sight.

"Who are you...?" He glanced at the jack-o-lantern in her hand."...Or maybe I should say, what are you supposed to be?" A better observation made him realize she was dress much like a witch. Is it that time of year already? Ryuuji wondered. He had lost track of the days in all honesty with what had been happening recently, it would not have surprised him.

Did all humans have such short attention spans? And was this going to take a very long time? Orange's lips spread into a pouting frown, violet eyes studying the flustered boy - he couldn't be more than a boy - with a general air of contempt. Her frown grew as he put the gun away...this wasn't exactly going as she'd hoped it would.

"I could get you the free bullet. And you could kill yourself." she repeated, Slower this time, like she was talking to a kid. After a brief moment of silence she shifted her weight to her other foot and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth.
"I don't really want you to get to know me, and, quite frankly, I'd rather sleep with Santa than get to know you. You should be grateful that I'm getting you that bullet..."

Status
Not open for further replies.