I Command Thee [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
201109041811240c6_zps5f80c73e.png

"I disagree. As it is my duty to look after you I must surely also be required to provide a sympathetic ear for your troubles. A lot of people feel better after talking about such things so it is highly likely that you may be one of them."

"I'm definitely no-"

"What's wrong? Are you sick? Perhaps you should take today off work..."

Before Dominic could finish his protest, he could suddenly feel Akimitsu's hand on his forehead. His cheeks slightly tinged with pink, Dominic quickly took a step away from the demon, narrowing his eyes. "D-don't be silly, of course I'm not sick! I-I'm just...I...don't touch me!" he snapped, rubbing his cheeks in a futile attempt to make the blush go away. This situation was already embarrassing enough. "perverted old alien bastard," he muttered sulkily, averting Akimitsu's gaze.

Really, why he was constantly calling Akimitsu names or treating him like this even Dominic didn't quite understand. He had a tendency to be blunt and rude, but usually he didn't treat people this bad. In reality, it wasn't even like Dominic disliked Akimitsu or anything, nor that he disliked the fact that he had read the manga. It couldn't have done that much harm, after all. In fact, without the demons company he would probably have felt rather lonely, though he sure as hell would never have admitted it. Unable to express his affection in any other way, Dominic ended up lashing out at him constantly. Then again, half the time Akimitsu actually deserved it.

"Very well...am I supposed to telepathically find out what you want for breakfast? Or are you going to tell me?"

Dominic groaned impatiently. "Just...do something. I don't mind as long as it's edible... or are you so incompetent you can't manage that either?" he asked, his voice laced with irritation. Considering Dominic could barely make instant noodles, he probably shouldn't have said that.

"Does that mean you want me to call you that when we're alone?"

Dominic had already undressed and stepped into the shower by the time Akimitsu's words reached him. "OF COURSE NOT, IDIOT!" he yelled and then added, "SHUT UP!" despite what he was saying, his cheeks burned as he turned on the water and let it run down his back. Shutting his eyes, he started trying to sort of thoughts. If Akimitsu is indeed a demon, like in the manga... then that'd mean I have sold...s-sold...sold my soul to that freak. Dying back there would have been better than selling my soul to a devil, no? Because then at least my soul would have been free... DAMN THAT BASTARD, HE TRICKED ME!

As the realization hit him, Dominic balled his fist and slammed it against the wall, spitting out several very foul curses. "Aaaagh!" he could feel something crack, sending waves of pain through his hand and arm. "FUCK!" he exclaimed, quickly turning off the water with his unhurt hand. That was a really bad idea...

201109041811240c6_zpsc410b15e.png

As Dominic started blushing - a surprisingly common occurrence, the demon had learned- Akimitsu managed to refrain from smiling. No doubt it would be interpreted by the boy as him being mocked and would cause another slew of insults and half-threats to come flooding his way. "Is that so? Forgive me. I had no idea you detested being touched by me so much, I can certainly arrange not to do so in future if that's what you would prefer," He said innocently, his arms remaining folded as Dominic stepped away from him.

Perverted old bastard alien...that was certainly a new one. And here he was beginning to think that Dominic must have exhausted his library of insults by this point in their relationship. Akimitsu still only found these supposed derogatory comments amusing and still suspected the boy didn't hate him as much as he let on. He hadn't once forced the demon to stay away from him, after all, although possible he simply didn't realise that he had the option of doing so.

A pair of golden eyes narrowed slightly at Dominic's impatient demand to produce some sort of food. Was he forgetting who was responsible for cooking most of his meals over the past few months? Or was this the latest step in his attempt to be annoying? Either way Akimitsu could stand it...it was the suggestion that he was incompetent that finally came close to anger him. Before he could react however, either by threatening the brat seriously or by simply invading his personal space for the umpteenth time, the brat was gone, already in the bathroom. Letting out a soft growl of displeasure he headed for the kitchen to prepare 'something edible' as requested, but froze when he heard a loud thump followed by dimly muffled cursing from the bathroom.

Wondering vaguely how the idiot had managed to injure himself -had he fallen or something?- Akimitsu rushed into the bathroom, raising one eyebrow as he saw a very wet and very naked Dominic clutching his fist. "...I'm not even going to ask what you did. Here, let me see. Is it broken?" He sighed wearily, stepping towards him.

"...I'm not even going to ask what you did. Here, let me see. Is it broken?"

Dominic blinked as the door opened and Akimitsu stepped inside, causing the blush from before to return. Quickly, he turned his back on Akimitsu and got down, wrapping his arms around his knees as he stared at the wall. Like this, he could at least hide his most important parts. "You truly are a stupid pervert alien, aren't you?" the redhead sniffed, staring at the wall as he clutched his wrist. It hurt like hell, but there was no chance he would let Akimitsu take a look at it. It wasn't like he would be able to take the pain away- or so he thought, and right then Akimitsu was one of the last people he wanted to see... and yet.

After a moment of silence, Dominic finally spoke again, his voice wavering slightly. "Akimitsu... please tell me that demons...are just some made up creatures f-from a manga, that they don't exist," he lowered his gaze to the floor, "please tell me that...that six months ago I didn't make a contract with a demon, a-and that I didn't sell my soul," he paused for a brief moment, his voice hardly above a whisper as he resumed speaking, "p-please tell me you're not a demon..." he finally finished, turning his head slightly so that he could gaze at Akimitsu with his troubled, jade green eyes. His body was shaking slightly, and though the blush had faded somewhat, it was still clearly visible on his cheek.

A quiet, half hearted laugh escaped his lips as he turned his jade orbs back to the ground as he shook his head a little. "Just get out, my wrist is fine... forget what I said, it was a really, really bad joke. A shadow had settled across his face, and there was a serious tone in his voice which he had never used around Akimitsu before. "There's no need for breakfast either. I'll go out get something... I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you," he said, his voice not changing even once.

Shiro, silver
Shiro-Akaze.png

Shiro smirked at the girl's response and laughed heartily. That was all he needed to hear. With a tired look on his face but a defiant smile etched on it. God took away the last piece of hope he had. The reason he has not faltered in tackling the world head on no matter what horrors life may yield.

"Then it is settled. I accept your offer. Life may not be a fairy tale... but I wish for a happy ending... Ms..."He told her inquisitively as he grabbed both of her hands.

As much as he doubted that she could really grant him what his heart desired and not what his mind longs for, he placed all the trust he had left to this petite girl. After all,what could he possibly have left to lose?

Misaki, teal
Regret. They say it is always felt not in the beginning but in the end. A feeling experienced when a person has failed to perform an important deed or when an individual does something ruefully. It is a feeling that triggers anguish for every person who regrets knows that they cannot turn back the hands of time in order to get rid of the feeling of remorse.

In her deathbed, the most important person for her in the world was sitting by her side as she felt her spirit fading. She hated herself for contracting this disease not because she'd die. No... She was never once afraid of death. What she hated about herself was making his brother cry. It was bitter sweet knowing that he cared about her so much yet he didn't want to see him sad. She thought he was the strongest person in the world because his idiotic optimism allowed him to face the hardships head on with a goofy smile on his face. He always said "Misaki, as long as we're together, we can face anything. Feel free to depend on Onii-chan, okay?". She had always not taken what he said seriously as she would always hit him with a frying pan in response but now... She desparately wanted to believe in those words more than ever. She wanted to be with Shiro Onii-chan forever.

"Shi.... Shiro-nii.." She uttered in a soft voice with a lot of difficulty.

The boy who had been weeping the entire time held her hand firmly in his and squeezed it. His eyes were red from crying and he even had snot dripping from his nostrils. If the situation wasn't as serious, Misaki would have laughed her butt out seeing his expression. Instead, she looked him in the eye, on the verge of tears as well.

"Shiro... nii. Promise me... a co... couple of things. 1.) You'll never stop facing life with that defiant and optimistic smile of yours. 2.) You're conviction to move on and forget about the painful memories of the past must never be shaken." After uttering her second condition, she began coughing up blood.

"Misaki! Are you okay? Do you need something?" Shiro asked anxiously.

Misaki nodded in response and hugged Shiro tightly, tears already pouring from her eyes.

"The only thing I need is... You Onii-chan..." She uttered in a soft voice before she continued to make her final demand.

"3.)... You must keep on living without me... Promise me these... Onii-chan." She told him.

"Don't give me that Misaki! You're going to be alright!" Shiro exclaimed.

"Don't be an idiot, Shiro-nii... We both knoe that I won't make it out of here alive... Promise me. Just make it easy for both of us and promise me!" She demanded.

Shocked and in complete denial of the situation, all Shiro could do was hesitantly nod.

Misaki smiled at him one more time before attempting to tell him something that she always wanted to tell him.

"Onii-chan... I lo-" Misaki panicked as her voice failed her and excruciating pain burned through every inch of her body. The world around her seemed to fade to black and the last thing she heard was the pleads of her brother. In the end, she couldn't even tell him how much she loved him.

Last edited:
Upon realising Dominic's embarrassment, although he really should have expected it, Akimitsu politely turned away, scanning the room for a moment before taking a large towel and gently draping it over Dominic. The boy did seem to be doing an awful lot of blushing today. Perhaps he really was sick. "I don't understand why you've taken to calling me an alien recently. And I certainly don't appreciate being called a pervert, you're the one who called me in here with your banging and cursing. Believe me, there are far more appealing sights than your skinny behind. What the hell did you do, you foolish brat, punch the wall? Now just let me see, I need to know whether to take you to hospital or not," He sighed as he crouched down next to Dominic, reaching out a hand to take his wrist anyway.

He froze upon hearing the boy's next words, his hand slowly falling back to his side. This too was something he should have been expecting. Six months together and Dominic was only now questioning his origins. Akimitsu, as Dominic had named him at the start of this ordeal, had made it as clear to the boy as possible that he was not human (he supposed that provided an explanation for the alien comment). How could he be? A mysterious stranger who appears to you out of the darkness and offers to grant you your heart's desire in exchange for a price…what else would he be if not a demon? But the boy hadn't asked and the demon had saw no reason to tell and possibly things would have remained that way until the end, but now…Dominic was clearly upset, even Akimitsu could see that. So how was he meant to proceed?

"I…could tell you all of those things if you wished me to," He murmured, managing to meet Dominic's gaze until the youth turned away again. Lying to his master, even when it was because he had been requested to…and even if the boy wished to deny it to himself, it appeared he already realised the truth. "…it doesn't matter what I am," He said finally, softly. "I've sworn my allegiance to you and no one else until the day you die, is that not enough? Now stop being a fool and let me see your wrist so I know whether I have to take you to the hospital or not, I can make breakfast afterwards," He added slightly more sternly, gently placing a hand on Dominic's arm.

(Sorry, posting from my ipod so it's a little awkward >.< )

"I…could tell you all of those things if you wished me to …it doesn't matter what I am. I've sworn my allegiance to you and no one else until the day you die, is that not enough? Now stop being a fool and let me see your wrist so I know whether I have to take you to the hospital or not, I can make breakfast afterwards."

"What you are does matter!" Dominic exclaimed, keeping a firm grip of his wrist, refusing to let Akimitsu take a look at it. "If you actually are a demon that means you'll devour my soul, a-and that's bad. A mare human soul might not mean anything to you who has devoured only god knows how many in the past, but me? That soul is me. It is like signing up for eternal death, and not just death for this life... thus, I would have been better off dying back then, don't you agree?" he gritted his teeth, fighting hard to refrain from punching the wall again, "you tricked me... though I can't really blame you because I was stupid enough to fall for it. I'm an idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot..." he leaned his head against the wall, cringing as Akimitsu placed his hand on his arm.

Enough? Dominic couldn't really understand what it was Akimitsu meant by that. Yet, having the demon by his side these past six months... had been surprisingly pleasant, despite how annoying or creepy tended to find him sometimes. Reluctantly he had to admit that a life without Akimitsu would be awfully empty and bland, even if he had just known him for a short while. Nonetheless he was pissed off right then, and until he calmed down this was definitely not the

"Geez," he said flatly, "if something as small as a broken wrist had been enough to make me go to the hospital in the past I would have needed to go there constantly!" he was shaking, though now it was more out of fear than anger. He wasn't afraid of Akimitsu, but he was afraid of the future. Most of all, he was afraid he had done a horrible mistake he would regret so much later. He couldn't stop telling himself how much of an idiot he was.

Frederica Bernkastel
She smiled, and the crystals surrounding them began spinning around at incredible speed, forming a blueish white torrent sucking them in with incredible force.

"My name is Bernkastel. Lady Frederica Bernkastel, to be exact."

As the vortex pulled them closer, her icy stare turned into that of a cat, yellow with slitted pupils. When the white light completely enveloped Shiro, he could feel his consciousness fading. The last thing he heard before passing out was the ringing of a bell.

He woke up sprawled out on the floor, tightly clutching the picture of his sister, and the gun just inches away from his fingertips.

Akimitsu blinked at Dominic's sudden anger, not fully understanding why even after the youth explained his desire to retain his soul. He managed to keep the confusion off his face, however, understanding that it would no doubt only enrage his contractee even further. Instead he waited until he was certain Dominic had finished speaking, watching in concern as he began to shake and wishing -not for the first time- that he hadn't contracted with such a foolish drama queen.

He continued to watch Dominic in silence for a moment longer, trying to weigh up his options and figure out exactly what he was supposed to have done wrong, before gently wrapping his arms around the boy and pulling him closer to himself, ignoring the fact the boy was still damp and mostly naked. "I will not lie to you and deny that I am something your kind would call a demon, or that I am going to eat your soul...but I do think you made the right choice by choosing to live. I understand that death and souls are..." Akimitsu hesitates, "A sensitive subject for humans, but...it is highly likely that the most common beliefs held by your kind regarding the subject are wrong. No afterlife, no worlds of rest or torment, no rebirth...without a vessel to house them the souls would vanish. At least, I believe that is the way things are. Would that really be better than me taking it as my payment...? Savouring the taste and then carrying it with me forever..." He murmured, lowering his head to rest his chin on Dominic's bare shoulder.

"Now, stop being ridiculous. Your life isn't like that anymore, is it? I'm here to take care of you, aren't I? So if your wrist is broken I will take you to the damn hospital whether you want it or not..."

Dominic paused, slightly tacked aback (though he certainly shouldn't have been by then) as he felt Akimitsu's surprisingly warm and gentle arms wrapped around him, pulling him into a hug. Already fired up by their conversation, Dominic was just about to protest and start shouting obscene curses at poor Akimitsu when the demon spoke, causing Dominic to hold back whatever foul words he had intended to spill.

"I will not lie to you and deny that I am something your kind would call a demon, or that I am going to eat your soul...but I do think you made the right choice by choosing to live. I understand that death and souls are... A sensitive subject for humans, but...it is highly likely that the most common beliefs held by your kind regarding the subject are wrong. No afterlife, no worlds of rest or torment, no rebirth...without a vessel to house them the souls would vanish. At least, I believe that is the way things are. Would that really be better than me taking it as my payment...? Savouring the taste and then carrying it with me forever..."

Once Akimitsu had finished speaking, it almost seemed as though all will to fight and be angry had drained from the puberty stricken teenager, his body relaxing slightly in Akimitsu's grip. For a while, he remained silent and still, simply continuing to stare at the wall as he processed the meaning of the demons words. His jade green eyes were burning with tears, and despite his efforts to hold them back, soon enough they spilled onto his cheeks- large and salty, rolling down to mingle with the rest of the water on the shower floor. His shoulders shook as soft and quiet sobs started escaping his lips.

"I-I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion, "I'm sorry..." it was almost like a small child asking its parents for forgiveness after having broken an expensive vase. Akimitsu's words made sense, and Dominic couldn't help but feel incredibly stupid for how he had acted just moments ago. Why was he treating the person who had cared for him so badly was even beyond Dominic.

"I'm sorry..." he repeated one more time, trying to wipe his tears with the back of his uninjured hand.

"Now, stop being ridiculous. Your life isn't like that anymore, is it? I'm here to take care of you, aren't I? So if your wrist is broken I will take you to the damn hospital whether you want it or not..."

Akimitsu was right- it wasn't. Yet there was another reason as to why Dominic didn't want to go to the hospital. This he expressed in what he said next, despite his efforts tears still rolling down his cheeks. "I-I don't want to go to the hospital, though..." he said quietly. It probably wasn't even broken- it simply hurt like hell... though the pain had already started to fade away.

Akimitsu was shocked (although as a demon he would never admit it) by Dominic's reaction -or rather, lack of one- to being hugged. He had been expecting violence, swearing, the usual curses and threats and perhaps even demands that he end the contract right there and then, but tears...not even angry tears; it appeared as though Dominic truly regretted this entire conversation and how it had gone. Not that Akimitsu was upset or angry with him. The demon was long since used to humans showing irregular and overemotional reactions to seemingly trivial things. Apparently finding out they had sold their soul to a demon was one of them. He simply remained still as he was, his arms remaining wrapped around the skinny boy until he had appeared to calm down at least a little more whilst silently working out how to deal with the situation.

"There isn't anything I need to forgive you for so there is no reason for you to apologise..." Akimitsu sighed softly, gently brushing away some of Dominic's tears with his thumb. "So please don't cry. You don't have to go to the hospital either if you don't want to," He added quietly, carefully taking advantage of the moment to get a closer look at Dominic's wrist but still trying to move it as little as possible so as to avoid causing him unnecessary pain. "It doesn't even appear to be sprained, but perhaps you should be careful with it for the next few days anyway...shall I look out some painkillers for you to take? And then you can finish your shower whilst I make breakfast, so long as you don't decide to punch any more walls..." He said, the ghost of a smile crossing his lips.

Shiro, silver
downloadfile.png

Shiro blinked in confusion as he experienced a case of de javu. It had seemed that moments ago he had pulled the trigger of this very gun then a loli girl who had the same fashion sense as Misaki, offerred him a contract wherein he'll recieve a haopy ending in exchange for being her slave. Man he was really losing it. He tossed the gun away and took a seat as he stared at Misaki's picture intently.

"Oi... Shiro. How long are you gonna continue staring at my photo. You perverted, lolicon, virgin." A familiar voice said to him nonchalantly.

Frantically searching for the source of the voice, he came face to face with a short blond girl wearing a black gothic lolita dress. Misaki Akaze seemed as healthy as a bull with no signs of her catching lukemia.

Overcome by a sense of euphoria, Shiro embraced Misaki tightly as tears of joy came streaming downfrom his eyes while his sister frantically squirmed from his embrace.

"Huh? Shiro? Have you finally popped a vein in your brain? Get off me, you pervert!" She protested.

"I love you so much, Misaki." He told her, much to her shock.

Misaki blushed brightly as she quivered in his embrace.

"I... I love you too... Onii-chan..." She murmurred sheepishly.

"--- As a sibling" He added enthusiastically, much to Misaki's chagrin.

"Die, you bastard!" She exclaimed before punching his gut and running away.

Laughing heartily, he was glad that everything had returned to normal.

s12l9t.jpg

Lilly was still in the process of gripping reality. She of course understood -regardless of the possibility of being in an insane dream inducing coma- that she had made a deal with a demon. A deal in which the demon of origin, Kai; would take her soul..and not even at death. Kai would take her soul when her ultimate goal was achieved, however, she was still ultimately plotting out her grand goal. Of course it was to eliminate her family, that was a given, but once she had her families fortune, home, boats, cars, and everything else, what was she going to do with them? Live out her posh life? No. She wouldn't have the time with Kai constantly breathing down her neck for her soul. Lilly shuffled in her spot, watching the demonic man slip silently off the edge of her bed where he was sitting before, only to come face to face with Lilly herself and lightly grip her jaw. Lilly locked her eyes with the man before, an odd occurrence which she had just now noticed she'd been doing every time the man spoke to her. She ripped her face away from his, scoffing and turning her head from him immediately, in hopes her long red hair would wack him in the face. "Kai, I don't know how many times you've been in the human world, but people don't just get killed...like that. There is always reasoning behind it, there needs to be cover, there needs to be a plan, and so help me god if you go about this without my say so and do it without listening to my specific plans, you can forget getting this soul." Unsure of her threats towards the demon, Lilly stood strong, looking back at the man, giving him her famous stink eye. She wouldn't sit here and watch her plan fail all thanks to a demon. She still had to figure out what her plan was after getting rid of her family so that the moment it was over, Kai wouldn't swallow her soul.
"I'm hungry.."

Commission_akirakirai_by_mattchaKAIKAI_zps02858877.jpg

Kai shook his head before laughing to himself as she stared him down. It should have been obvious to her that he was not the type 'of person to get scared easily. But there was one thing that she got right, and that was that no one can die out of nowhere and think that everything was going to be alright. They had to have a full proof plan so that everything would fall perfectly into place. He was not one to be messy either. As soon as his mistress said that she was hungry his lips curved into a smile. The green eyed demon walked to the door of her room before pointing back to it with his thumb.This would be his chance to explore more of the outside world and maybe cause a little bit of mischief.

"Hungry, well... how about we go outside and get some food? I can't really cook anything and since you're the typical rich girl we can take a fancy car to downtown, right?"

Kai leaned against the door, seemingly blocking her only way of escape. He wouldn't budge unless she agreed to take him out.

Aika
Sasaski Estate, Aika's Room
Aika went about her business leisurely while listening to Kasumi speak, and that business was getting ready for the day by putting on one of her usual adorable outfits. "What are we doing today? Well, I'm not sure yet. Let me finish getting dressed and I will go and check." Aika answered her as she stepped into her walk in closet. She left the door open, in case the water bird wanted to follow her in and speak more on whatever. Aika shifted her clothing that was hanging on a cylinder bar wedged between the right and left walls of the closet. The right wall being simple plaster, but the left wall was entirely mirror. She shifted through the hanging clothing, taking some articles of clothing dexterously off the rack and then holding it up to her small frame while facing the left wall. She had a pink blouse up to her chest, with orange polka dots at first, but then shook her head. She was feeling bright colors today, but not that bright. She placed the shirt and hangar back onto the rack before shifting through her clothing again. Eventually her hands found a navy blue button up frilled edge cardigan with a lavender draw string hood. A sound, pleasant and soft, of approval rang out from her as she held it up to her in the mirror. She nodded happy with that item, and then began making an outfit. She began yanking clothing left and right off their hangers, holding it up to the cardigan and picturing herself wearing it. When she didn't approve of the next item she simply dropped it on the floor and moved to the next clothing. Eventually she had a simple white collared blouse and a pair of pastel, or baby blue shorts to match the outfit. When she found these, Aika brushed passed Kasumi promptly left her closet and stood in front of her dresser. Her small fingers gripped at the night gown and began to pull it up, but stopped. Aika turned to Kasumi, stepped over to her, then turned her around so she was facing the other direction. She wasn't just about to undress in front of her demon. When that was taken care off she pulled the night gown up and off her body. Then pulled on her apparel for the day. Her lavender buttons were glistening just a tad in the sun light as she spun on her heals and looked herself over. "Hmn...I need accessories now." Aika murmurs to herself softly and began rummaging through her dresser again. She pulled out a pair of white thigh highs with lavender and navy blue polka-dots from her drawer then closed it. Turning so her front was facing Kasumi, she leaned back against her dresser for support as she pulled on each sock that ended three inches above her knees. When that was done, she looked on a rack next to her dresser, it was tall wooden pole with sort cylinder rods coming out from the center. On each rod there were certain accessories like hats, scarves, bandanas, bracelets, necklaces, bags, and other knick-knacks. She ran her eye over each item before pulling off to bandanas from the rack. One bandana was a solid baby blue, and the other was white with navy and lavender polka-dot that matched her thigh highs. After adjusting the bandanas to look perfectly in her wavy mahogany brown hair, she began to look for her brooch of the day. It was sunny out, and she had a brooch for that, but the item was bronze in color and did not really fit well with her color scheme. Then she remembered that this month was monsoon season so she picked up a brooch of Lapis Lazuli in the shape of a rain drop and pinned it unto her shirt. For all she knew it might rain today, or she might go swimming even. When she was completely dressed she turn back to Kasumi and then tapped her shoulder signaling her that she could turn around now. "Ta-dah!" Aika giggled posing for Kasumi, her cheeks turning a soft pink from her usual sheepishness.

@Aka~Kitsune

Last edited:
iglusy.jpg

I sat on the edge of a skyscraper, the world I looked down on was grey. I kicked my legs back and forth as I listened to the pain and sorrow of the pathetic humans in the world below. I could hear them all, voices swirled around my head, 'Why did he leave? I can't live anymore.' screamed a pitiful woman, recently dumped by her love. I stared off in the distance with a bored expression on my face.

"Miserable humans, you all are so dull, why can't you all be more interesting!" I yelled with a bored sigh. No one could hear me though, I was alone in this world here. I scooted off the edge and fell, just before hitting the ground I stopped, just floating there. Suddenly I hear the cries of a little girl

"Don't be an idiot, Shiro-nii... We both know that I won't make it out of here alive... Promise me. Just make it easy for both of us and promise me!" I heard her, the words found their way into my head. Misaki Akaze was the girl's name, that knowledge was planted in my mind as her words were. I followed to where they were coming from, a near-by hospital. When I found the source, I watched, unseen, as the boy next to the little girl in the bed nod.

"Onii-chan... I lo-" Misaki wasn't able to finish the words. I bursted out laughing as her world paused, just before she stopped breathing, I was currently keeping her from dying. I let her in my world, rather than being grey she and I were our normal colors. I walked up to her and gently rubbed the side of her face with a giggle.

"That was so pathetic I almost feel sorry for you." I said with a smile.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
s12l9t.jpg

Lilly looked over to Kai, watching his expression and sighing to herself after hearing he couldn't cook. Dammit. She'd have to put her families useless maids and butlers to work on her food the days she didn't feel like going out. "I suppose that manga I've been reading doesn't hold true at all then." Lilly strode over to her desk, grasping a thin covered magazine looking item and flinging it Kai's way, the title read "Kuroshitsuji". "I had definitely expected this to be much like that." She said, eyeing the manga she threw his way. She scowled to herself, disappointed. "Alright Kai, I'll treat you to the life of a rich woman. But don't get to use to me doting upon you..." Lilly walked over to her closet, small from the outside; the size of a large entertainment room from the inside. She had everything a woman would ever need, from dresses, to shoes, to jewelry, and more. She moved up to a rack of what seemed to be fashioned summer cloths, and in an instant she was dressed in ripped light wash jean shorts, and a lacy back crop top. Emerging from the closet, she stuck her tongue out towards Kai, and pushed back him with at lofting smack of her shoulder to his. Figuring he'd follow her, she made her way down to the first floor, twisting around the hallways like an expert in all things maze like. Lilly stopped for a moment, in front of large golden doors, she pressed her finger to a button and as she release, a large 'ding' could be heard throughout the main floor of the mansion. "I honestly don't know what I want to eat, I just want food, so, before we get to the garage, pick a style of food you'd like Kai." It was odd to see Lilly actually offer someone a choice in the matter, but she figured, the closer she got to this demon, the better the pair would be together, and the better they were together, the easier it would be to take it all; all being what Lilly still needed to figure out. As the doors parted, she stepped inside the elevator, listening to the sound of the doors close behind her, she focused her vision on the glass walls of the box she was in. The architects who built the mansion had made it so there was a large aquarium behind the elevator, large enough to hold a shark for the matter of fact. It was almost the size of the flooring aquarium in the drawing room, however that aquarium was dedicated to a beast much larger then a hammerhead, one which she made a mental note to introduce to Kai later. The elevator came to a halt on the bottom floor, spreading the doors open in front of Lilly, and parting the aquarium. She laughed, watching the scared fish swim away. Stepping out onto the white iron lined floors, she came to a view of all her cars. Before her, there was a Red Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, a red, white and black Audi Spider, a grey Ferrari La Ferrari, a white Pagani Huayra, and even a black Kawaski Motorcycle. She stood there, as if she had seen the same thing everyday, unimpressed as always. "You're driving, so pick something you can handle. And so help me god, if you choose the lambo and crash it, I'll sell my soul to another demon, just to kill you..."

Commission_akirakirai_by_mattchaKAIKAI_zps02858877.jpg

Her last words made him chuckle a little and even made him contemplate taking the Lamborghini just so that he could crash it on purpose. But rules bound him to her order so there would be no way for him to go against her. Kai's green hued eyes scanned the various vehicles, deciding which one he liked better. After a few moments he rose his index finger into the air before having it fall in the direction of the Kawasaki motorcycle. The demon did want to try out the other cars but the idea of riding a motorcycle through the city piked his interest greatly. He turned back to look at his mistress, seeing an unamused and rather annoyed expression on her face. 'Hmm, I wonder if she will ever lighten up... or will she always be serious about everything?' Out of the corner of his eye he saw four helmets for the motorcycle - red, pink, black and yellow. Kai presumed that each member of the family had permission for the bicycle. The mischievous demon bound over to the helmets upon the shelf, grabbing the black and pink ones, finding that they were fitting colors for the duo. He placed the black helmet upon his head before tossing the other to his partner.

"Well since you gave me the choice Mistress Lilly we'll be taking the Kawasaki motorcycle. Maybe the people who see us on the street will presume us for a couple! Wouldn't that be grand?"

A hearty laugh came from the demon before he looked back to his master, seeing that her expression was even more stern than before. 'Maybe she will be more outgoing when we're out... or not?' Kai hopped onto the seat and twisted the key that was already in the ignition, hearing the motor rev up and feeling the seat shake. Lilly put the pink helmet on before getting on the back of the motorcycle, holding onto the sides. He switched the ignition to drive before pulling up to the garage door which opened up as soon as he came close to it. 'Fancy...' The two pulled out onto the driveway, and Kai looked down both ways of the road before turning his head to look back at her.

"Oh yeah, I want some western style food - like a burger! And Mistress, don't be afraid to wrap your arms around my waist or rest your head against my back. I promise that I can be very nurturing..."

A grin came upon his face.

"There isn't anything I need to forgive you for so there is no reason for you to apologise... So please don't cry. You don't have to go to the hospital either if you don't want to."

Dominic blinked as he felt Akimitsu's thumb tenderly brush against his skin as he wiped away the tears from his cheek. His words and actions didn't exactly help with stopping his tears, however. He carefully snuggled into Akimitsu, shaking his head slightly as he did his best to stop crying. Later, he would probably be more than just a little embarrassed about this situation- maybe even to the point of denial... but right then none of that was on his mind. That was just how terrible he felt about acting like such a brat. That was just how Dominic was.

"It doesn't even appear to be sprained, but perhaps you should be careful with it for the next few days anyway...shall I look out some painkillers for you to take? And then you can finish your shower whilst I make breakfast, so long as you don't decide to punch any more walls..."

The fiery haired teenager wordlessly wound his arms around Akimitsu, shaking his head again as he hugged him tightly, feeling comfortable just sitting there in the demons arms. The fact that he was wearing nothing but the towel Akimitsu had dumped on him earlier was long forgotten- or at least not a priority on his mind. "I'm sorry f-for being such a handful all the time," whispered in a choked voice, unable to say what he really wanted to say. He didn't want Akimitsu to leave, even if it was just to make breakfast or find some painkillers. Then again, he couldn't very well ask for him to stay either, since that... and there was the blush again, his cheeks tinged with red as he realized what kind of situation he was in.

"S-sounds good," he stuttered out, quickly moving away from the demon, keeping his gaze on the floor.

s12l9t.jpg

"For future reference, I prefer red..." Lilly looked at him like the man should know all. Regardless, she caught the helmet flung towards her. She had always had a little problem with too many things for herself, her entire family after-all had separate garages with their own cards and fixings. Lilly sat herself snugly on the back of the Kawaski, gripping onto the sides, listening to Kai's tone. She snorted to herself but figured she'd might as well play along, it was after all her current goal to understand the man better and figure out what made him tick. She wound her hands around his waist, digging her nails into his sides smirking to herself. No doubt she was a little on the sadistic side, but she figured a demon of all things would enjoy that. She pushed her body forward, pressing herself up against Kai while resting her head on his back. "Alright, burgers, I'm good with that; I do feel like getting messy. Head out the garage, take a right, down the private driveway, and then another right. The place that I'm sure you'll enjoy is only a few blocks away, now get going."

As Dominic snuggled into him Akimitsu felt more than a little puzzled about the whole situation. His master was acting strangely, far different from normal. Perhaps he truly was sick? It was the only explanation the demon could think of for this sudden -and welcome, but he wouldn't admit it- onslaught of cuddly and affectionate behaviour. It made a change from being insulted, that was certain, he just wished the boy didn't have to be so upset for it to occur. Maybe he had hit his head at the same time he injured his hand and any second now he was going to snap back to normal and call Akimitsu a pervert yet again. For now there was no reason not to enjoy it.

It was more than a little unexpected, however, when Dominic also slipped his arms around the demon and Akimitsu began to wonder if he was being propositioned. It would be out of character for Dominic, yes, but no more so than all of this was already. But…the tears…the demon couldn't deny that the boy was genuinely upset after learning the truth. Probably this was simply the human need to seek comfort after some sort of trauma, and Akimitsu turned his mind to more innocent thoughts as he gently stroked the boy's hair. "You aren't a handful. I've had masters who were far worse, believe me. You might not be the easiest to deal with at times but you're certainly not the worst…"

As Dominic seemed to come to his senses Akimitsu released his grip, allowing the boy to move away from him. "If you'd like I can leave the bathroom door open a little so that we can still talk…?" He suggested gently, understanding his master's desire for companionship but knowing he still had half a dozen things to do before work. Dominic being uneasy about being naked in front of him was not high on the demon's list of priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.