2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Romance, Drama, Tragedy
Ello. ^.^

I've done lots of roleplaying on various sites and was looking for somewhere new, and this is where I ended up. I have so many characters and plots that I need partners for, so I hope to be able to do a lot of awesome writing here. ^^

I'm a bit of a goof and can be sarcastic at times, but always do my best not to be rude. My characters are all types, from all genres, since my goal is to have something for everyone.

Since I'm very active unless something huge in my life puts me offline for a few days, I don't have a limit on how many RPs I'll have, however, I decided after a bit of confusion on the last site I wrote on that I'll only accept one partner for every character. I have over a hundred though, so I think it'll be okay. :*

Welcome to the Site! I hope you enjoy your stay among Iwaku! Have a pleasant journey among the prosperous planet and meet many people! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me or anyone as they will not be afraid to answer it. I'm gonna go fly into the sky's now! CYA!

Nuu take me with you. ToT

I wanna fly XD

Status
Not open for further replies.