I can't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seikina

Original poster
Help. I can't make a group. How do you make one? Can someone help me?

The group system is too buggy at the moment and we are currently waiting for a new system. Until we have been able to get a new group system, no new groups can be created. Currently we do not have an estimated time for when we might be able to get a new system. We were testing a system around a year ago, but sadly it didn't work out as planed and we could not get it.

Thanks for the information though. It is a great help! Thank you. :)

Maybe, if possible, it's time to put a message above the groups similar to the ones explaining the new roleplay system explaining that the groups are no longer usable and will be removed all together once the last group dies out?

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Maybe, if possible, it's time to put a message above the groups similar to the ones explaining the new roleplay system explaining that the groups are no longer usable and will be removed all together once the last group dies out?

I would and I periodically try, but I have been unable to find the hook there that would allow me to post a notice only in the groups sections. >:[ One of the many issues with that system.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.