I Can't See Your Love: Revelation of Sins OOC

Apparently I was misinformed about when we were getting evicted. September 27th isn't the actual eviction date it's just when the foreclosure can start happening, anytime after that day. And foreclosure take 2-3 months so I've got at least 2-3 months after that point, then eviction time. I actually be able to post and such until like say, late November or early December. So we should be good.

There I posted it. And I made our one and only "nosebleed" joke. So onward with The Great Monastery bit.

Lol.

Anyhow I posted. Not very big but it's well done at least. The Neil and Arisa segment isn't meant to be much, and I don't think they warrant running into any new traps, that energy crystal Neil has to deal with carrying can slow him and Arisa down enough I think.

The Kraw segment is the main part of the post. I think it turned out good, kinda similar to last time but more strategic.

Why is Yu Yu Hakusho so good to steal from for these trap ideas? Anyway I got my post up. I think it works well.

My post is up. I decided to give Neil and Arisa some sort of maze to deal with at least just to delay them a bit further. Better than my previous idea for a trap but not all that original, except for maybe the Door Mimic.

As for the fight with Leo, I am running out of ideas for this phase of it just to let you know so I'm kinda hoping the next phase of the battle can start soon. But if that's an issue and you're not ready for it to advance, well say so. I forgot to ask you about the pacing for this battle.

Well I think pacing should be a bit quicker. I'm about ready to be done with my traps so try to include the next phase in the battle or even just finish it off. Basically what I need you to get to is your finisher move for Leo. When he's ready to die I'll take over and have him do so.

Ok, the battle is over!

I liked the way this one went, simple but awesome. And Katsugi and Kraw's new attack is a more practical but still very deadly ultimate move seeing as it doesn't use up all their energy in one attack. It's also very similar to Meteo Impact, but faster and more deadly seeing as it involves thrusting/impaling one's weapons through the target at a high speed and an explosion generated from Katsugi's fire energy.

Perhaps it could have been longer but honestly and shown off some of Katsugi's new moves but..There will time for that later. I think this was better, seeing as the situation was desperate and they both realized they had to kill Leo with a combined assault. I also kind of assumed Fire wasn't that effective aganist Leo in the first place, aside from it being able to dispel Nifire.

Alright got my post in and I must say I liked how the last part came out. As far as posting goes I want to keep the good pace going.

Pretty much I'll let you wind things down with this part, have people returning to hospitals and what not. Talk about the aftermath of the Harken War as well as Leo's fight. Then at the end have the one week pass and them meeting up with Ados. We'll be able to then focus on finally getting to Shini.

Post is up! Should be fairly decent in wrapping most things up and setting things up.

I kept it rather open ended though since I was going to ask you who we had planned to go into the sealed realm. Apparently I didn't put that down in my notes and it wasn't in the archives of the fantasy chat. So I just put a few characters whom I believe or know are going and had them enter the lobby. If I am mistaken,I'll edit my post. And as for anyone I've forgotten? Just have them enter in your next post.

Yeah, open ended posts FTW. Makes it easy to cover up mistakes.

Post up. If you want to continue on with the group seperation we'll do Reaper next. I should also give you an explanation of what will be coming up next.

1. Dark Bogan's Falls- Pretty much the bottom area of the cliff. The cliff itself is also viable to attack but inside is an innerworking of caves that lead to the final zone.

2. Reaper's Caves - At the end, right before the entrance to the final area is a larger room. This is where they will take on Reaper. The cave his home to nocturnal creatures and his lit by holes in the side of the cliff. The moonlight will shine through.

3. Forest of [his name will be secret and I will introduce him to the fights] - As you guessed it is a large forest. This forest is home to numerous amounts of Jades and other creatures.

4. Shinigami's Harbor - This area is the final area as you have guessed. Here is how the whole thing looks. After the forest there is a beach. The forest wraps around this area of water with a mountain on each side of the mouth to the ocean. In the harbor itself is a bunch of rocks that jut out fromt he water. In the middle is a pile of large boulders. This is where Shinigami's throne is.

Now you know the layout of this place.

Post is up!

Sorry if the last part of it is lacking. They are your characters so it figures you can figure out more interesting things for them to say. Oh well, it sets things up for the battle with Reaper.

And the fight with Dark Bogan begins. I tried to get most of the dialogue out of the way so there will be less of his insane rambling in the coming parts of his battle. It turned out way shorter than it looked when I was typing it.. :P Meh, or maybe it's just I'm used to writing more reasonably paced battles now?

Sorry for the DP here..

But my post is up. I hope I didn't make Neo Nabrbus too strong but I went and looked through the archives and saw how the original was and that's why I tried to be consistent with that and made him difficult to beat.

Also, where is Hishin? I just noticed that know that she kinda vanished..

And so it was explained and everyone was like "ooooooooooh." I am happy and it makes for a whole episode. Atoshi charges and the annoucner comes on all like "With Shinigami's plans revealed does he still have a chance? Or does Atoshi have something up his sleeve that Shinigami does not know about? You can only find out next time on drag- i mean ICSYL."

The plot has thickened quite a bit sense your post lol.

Post is up. Dark Bogan fight is over and he's gone. And Neil and Arisa probably won't use that move again, it could be a tad powerful but keep in mind it can be destroyed by other attacks. I think Dark Bogan's last words turned out well.

I had Hishin enter the battle in the forest as well.
I'm didn't send Neil and Arisa into the battle with Reaper just yet. Wanted to hold back so the post wouldn't be too long.

Well I hoped not to drag out fights on and on each time so I left out the Nabrubus bit. So it looks like you'll end up taking control of Cammack here in this one. I think I devise a few moves for him on the spot here but first his fighting style.

As we both know Cammack will only be fighting as Alter Cammack. So his attacks will be ruthless and actually quite painful looking. I would assume that his attacks are designed to show of strength at the same time deal as much as it looks. So here are just a few thoughts.

1. Tossing a large piece of ground at the enemy. This can go further and have it seperate into thousands of rock spikes.

2. Rock spikes jutting out from the ground.

3. Meteor Impact combo with Kraw. Something like combining a large meteor with Kraw's axe. Yes I'm taking this one straight out of Golden Sun.

4. Rock Armor.....yeah because he needs armor or he dies.

And as for the way to finish off Nabrubus there has to be some kind of attack that everyone can do. I'd say unleash a large amount of aura energy. Thing is I do not know what we could call it. Simply put there will be so much force behind the attack you would not need to know where the core is. Then everyone can join up with Atoshi for the final battle. At least head there so I can get Atoshi on the losing end then have those others back him up. Then we go to phase 3 where it is just Atoshi, Kraw, Cammack, and Katsugi fighting him. Then phase 4 where it goes back to Atoshi.

With Shinigami I'm introducing his powers one by one. I made a demonstration of Phase 2 powers in the first bit of this fight just so you know a bit about it. The orbs of torment is a phase 2 ability. Phase 1 will be epic fist fight. Phase 3 will be intense as everyone will be attacking Shinigami at the same time. It would be like phase 2 but much more ruthless.

Finally we end up with Phase 4 and that is where things get super intense and I get to introduce another scene I've been thinking of for awhile. This is where Atoshi will leave and things become epilogue-ish for all other characters.

Phase 5...The final phase where the fighting goes back to its roots. DBZ style fighting all the way.....with weapons.

Allright, my post is up! And that huge combination attack? I think it turned out well. I didn't have them have any poetic speech before it or anything, but they had to do it fast so, that's why.

I liked the way it turned out. Simple but devastating. We still need to give it a name however. I might edit it in.

Alright I made a post. Now you can most likely continue on with the whole fight theme. Atoshi will be out for a bit to recover. As far as Shinigami's attacks go they will be a water downed version of his more powerful aura techniques. So try to make them easy to dodge or something. All in all they are painful and tend to use his sword in most cases.

The conflicting aura thing is a common theme in his attacks but as we advance that will be brought from the inside to the outside. More likely Phase 3 things will be outter conflicting aura which will be explained when we first head into Phase 3. Things are bound to get a little insane on that stage.

Finally Phase 4 will be nuts with the exterior conflicting aura.

Phase 5...DBZ...It is going to be an all out Aura battle.

Post is up. I didn't really rush it or anything, just didn't have a whole lot of ideas. But I think it turned out well and served it's purpose. Rather short too.

Ok so phase 2 was a little bit shorter than I anticipated but we are getting things moving and we can edit it later. So we have moved onto phase 3 and with it the introduction of the most devastating aura type, External Aura Disruption (EAD). As you know the whole deal with conflicting auras make this attack possible. I'm thinking more close range battle right now. Perhaps later in the fight we can find a way to use the aura currents to our advantage and use energy based attacks.

Post is up. Not my best,I was rather upset lately due to the turn of events in real life. So it killed my inspiration...Sorry. Next post will be better.

I wanted Atoshi to do more but I figured he'd be still recovering a bit. But oh well, I'm sure you can fix that.

Also, please try to give Camack and Katsugi some new abilities if you can. I was rather blank on what I could have them do as well since external energy is neutralized.