I Can't See Your Love: Revelation of Sins OOC

Well made a post. Sorry that it is so short, my head could not think up anymore at the time. Now we can take the lid off the jar though. Pretty much use as much epic miraculous stuff as you want with the characters that will not be in phase 4 and 5. I'll continue the epic struggle in my next post. My next post will most likely be all of phase 4. Then you can post epilogue-ish stuff. Finally I wrap up with phase 5 and put an end to this conflict.

Post is up. Honestly, a tad on the rushed side and small side, why is that? Since I LOST the first version of the post. The word document I was typing into got corrupted SOMEHOW and when I repair it, it just is a blank document. <_< So I had re-write it.. I just decided to cut out some of the less essential stuff I had in it.

So sorry about that. But I think at least this is better than my last, gets to the point and everyone really gets their last chance to shine. Of course it's hard to make their attacks too awesome or miraculous when they can't beat him or fatally wound him. :P

Also, if I created any issues by having Kraw and the others get knocked out, I'll edit my post. I don't think it matters that much though and I don't see how they'd really be conscious after they used up so much energy, fought for a while AND got hit by that explosion. So yeah, I figured it made more sense this way.

Sorry about the whole not posting thing. Halloween was nuts and stuff. And I kind of made today unapplicable by staying up until three in the morning watching every science fiction movie we could pull out. (Halloween gives my Dad an excuse to watch them all at once.)

So now that things are done and out of the way I shall get back trying to complete it. Perhaps even tonight I can get something done for it. With NaNoWriMo started up, I am hoping to get ICSYL finished quickly.

Fair enough, it's understandable. Ah well, gives me time to write some stuff our in advance so it's not so bad.

It doesn't feel real does it? I mean we are at our semi-epilogue posts. That means we only have one or two more posts and this story is finally complete.

I made my post, and I think it turned out well. There was a long pause I had in it due to the Halloween stuff but the transition went well. Reaper finally unveils himself as the real ruler of the realm Shinigami claimed as home. I hope you enjoy.

Yeah it is pretty crazy. And awesome too.

Anyhow, I posted myself! I actually liked the way it turned out. Although I wish I could had Nina, Kento and Hishin say more, it still worked out. It's very epilogue-like also since quite a few of the characters reflect upon what they've been through, how it changed them and what they'll do in the future.

I kept it rather simple however and decided not to have EVERYONE else who as in the Underworld arrive just yet. I rather save them and what happens to them for the ending. It just would have been too much to cover them too.

Oh and I hope this didn't throw you off or anything by having them wait there like that, I just thought it makes the most sense. They owe Atoshi their lives after all, aside from being his friends or loved ones.

If there's any spelling or grammar issues, I apologize. I was not using Open Office for that post so I only have access to Firefox's built in spell check thing. I read it over and didn't notice any major typos though.

Now that, was a most satisfying ending. I really liked constructing that post and really got into it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Allright, done! My post is up. A bit lengthy as it covered quite a bit.

Honestly a bit rough at times, I had to rebuild it since I lost some of it.. <_< So I cut out some things that I didn't add too much, that's why Neil and Arisa don't reply to every single person individually.

As for the character endings? I think they went well. I covered pretty much all my most significant characters, some of whom were so much more prominent in the original like Taiyo and Zigus, etc. It wasn't really all that much in actuality.

The post wasn't nearly as awesome as that last one you made Piro but ah well, it figures I can't compete with that. :P But this post served it's purpose, resolving what the characters will do with the rest of their lives and where the world seems to be heading. It doesn't say EVERYTHING that happens to them but it covers the most important things that happen mostly a few years after the story.

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to post them here. Feel free to have your characters talk to Neil and Arisa at the wedding, I kept it rather open, I just had that last line in there about it ending without incident just to make it clear nothing outrageous happened. :P It doesn't mean the ceremony and things after are over.

Well, Piro, I think I've covered everything so this is my last post for the RP.

Man this RP was awesome, I'm going to miss making posts for it and I'm gonna be real bored until the next one in the series.

And the final post is in. Now all I need to include is The End and we are done.

If this were ever to be made into a anime I would love this thing to be played to the music that Yoko Kanno does. I mean c'mon the awesome songs from Cowboy Bebop like:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8&feature=related"]YouTube- Cowboy Bebop OST 3 Blue - Blue[/ame]

would be awesome to include in those sad but good moments. (Not sure Yoko Kanno did that song but I know she has epic ones like Green Bird you could look up)

Now off to include that epic The End.

Awesome. I'm going to miss this RP, it was a lot of fun and honestly, the most successful RP and the only one I truly felt I was good in aside from the first ICSYL. Mostly because most RPs never got that far or I had to drop out of some.

I don't have any real regrets. Maybe I wish I could have had some characters like Sylvia, Greg and the Crimson Ten fight more instead of just doing battle off screen. Other than the fact I wish I could have made Alicia more likeable, so I want to change her character a lot in the novel version when we get to editing this. I also wish we could have had the quality and pacing that we had near the end of this RP from the beginning. Ah well, we improved as RPers throughout this RP, so it figures.

I made one small edit to Maya's ending in my post, but that's it. I'm done. So whenever you're ready Piro, you can have it moved to the Hall of Fame.

I can't wait for the next one in the series. So for now, I'm just going to look forward to that and think up details about it.