I can't help it... it's genetic (k-mich)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"O....kay?" Nate mumbled watching Brin dash off. He wasn't so awake himself and wasn't really sure exactly what had just happened but he did know he just saw his sister half naked and that was doing things to his head that should never be done.
Nate was only just coming out of his shocked state as Brin returned. He jumped hearing her voice not noticing her sit down.
As soon as his eyes met hers, Nate felt all confidence leave him. He was like an awkward middle school boy asking out his crush, which is sort of what he was doing right?
Nate took a deep breath and tore his gaze away. He shouldn't be this nervous. She was just a girl, who happened to have stolen his heart even though she was his sister. Nate felt like she could hear the pounding in his chest and that it would give him away.
"Um, I wanna talk about...last night. It's...a little fuzzy honestly but I remember um...that we..uh we......I...." Nate took a deep breath. The words weren't coming out and he felt shaky and he really hoped this went over well. "I know that we kissed last night and I really enjoyed it and I know you did too and I wanted to...I dunno...maybe...be something?" At first the words were spilling rapid fire out of his mouth but quickly began to slow down at the end as he became more and more nervous.

((Hey are you still into this?))

Status
Not open for further replies.