I can't help it... it's genetic (k-mich)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate was sure Brin could hear his racing heart and he silently willed it to calm down. Unfortunately, that wasn't really working. The more he tried, the worse it got. He could feel the heat rising to his face and fought to stop so he didn't look like a complete idiot. What was happening to him?

His sisters voice pulled him out of his confusion. "Oh, uh, anything...I guess." Shit. He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. All she did was kiss him on the cheek. A normal girl wouldn't even pull this reaction out of him!

Nate cleared his throat as his eyes roamed the living room. "We could...I dunno..." Nate sighed lamely. They already played video games and watched a movie. Outside wasn't an option because Brin was injured. "Uh, hm, well what's something that no one knows about you?" Nate just picked the first thing that came to mind to ask.

Last edited:
When Brin lay back down she found that Nate's heartbeat, which she'd faintly been able to feel before, had grown steadily stronger and was beating slightly more erratic. She wondered at the change, curious as to what caused it. Nothing had happened in the last few minutes, other than them talking and her kissing him on the cheek. And it couldn't possibly have been the kiss, could it? It was a peck on the cheek, and besides, she was his sister. Nothing that should have caused a response in him.

"One thing that no one knows," she parroted, mulling over the question. "I don't know," she said honestly. "I'm an open book, for the most part. Albeit, I don't go around spilling my life story and deepest secrets to everyone I come across, but if someone asks I'll probably tell them. I don't really have secrets, or anything really worthy of being kept secret." She looked up at him curiously. "What about you?"

"It doesn't have to be a secret." Nate shrugged. After thinking it over, welcoming the distraction as his heart beat began to slow, a smile fell into place. "Okay, I can do a few things I don't really show a lot of people..." He trailed off slightly shy. "Be right back."
Nate stood up and went to the kitchen once again. He returned not too long after with four cherries. He sat cross legged, facing Brin. "Alright so....here's the first thing."
One at a time, Nate popped a cherry in his mouth. After the fourth he pulled out a ring of tied cherry stems only a few moments after he ate the last one. He pulled a smile asking silently of what she thought. "Um....the second is like...super lame..." Nate mumbled before going cross eyed. He then moved one eye to look forward. It was quirky and he felt like a dork showing his sister all of this but out of anyone, she would judge him less. "Uh....the last one is kinda strange..." He trailed off not meeting her eyes. The only person he ever showe was Sarah, mostly because it was kind of sexual and he wasn't sure how well it would go over considering he'd have to show her by acting it out with her.

"I suppose that's true," she said thoughtfully. "Well, this isn't something a lot of people know: I can do the splits. It's not unusual, I know, but I'm not a dancer or a gymnast so there isn't really a reason for have learned how. But hey, you never know when being flexible might come in handy," she teased with a wink.

When Nate got up Brin pushed herself up so that she was sitting up straight on the couch with her legs crossed in lotus position. She watched with amusement as her brother showed her the cherry ring he'd made with his tongue.

"Huh," she said out loud, as a thought struck her. "You must be an amazing kisser," she said, a small lopsided grin on her face as she stared absently at his lips. "Strange? Come on, I'm the queen of strange. Tell me. Or rather, show me, if need be."

Nate smirked. "I've been told I'm pretty damn amazing." He laughed noticing the way she was staring. He decided not to comment on it, maybe it was just all in his head? Yeah, that sounded more plausible.
Nate eyed his sister as if decided something. She had okayed it but what if she got weirded out? Nate decided to just see how it went.
"Okay, there's this thing but I gotta show it, kay?" Nate took a deep breath. "Uhhhh, here." He grabbed a button up shirt and handed it to Brin. "Just put that on and I'll show you." He seemed nervous but was trying to hide it. Why would he be nervous? It was just his sister! But that was the thing, this was his sister and Nate found himself seeking her approval in most of what he'd been doing.

Brin scoffed. "You sure seem confident about that. I bet you aren't as good as you think you are." She noted the weird way he was looking at her. "Well? I'm waiting..." She was ggrinning now. Nate almost seemed nervous to show her the third thing.

She took the shirt he'd extended towards her and shrugged it on over her t shirt. Brin didn't remember having taken he sweater off, but it must have been at some point when she'd been half asleep and not totally aware of what was going on.

Her fingers nimbly slipped the buttons into the holes, from her top to bottom. The shirt was Nate's and way too big, and if she stood up it would have fallen halfway down her thighs. "Okay, what now?"

"That's because I know that I'm amazing." Nate smirked before averting his eyes while his sister slipped his shirt on. Once she was pretty much done he turned back to her.
"Alright...just don't freak out." Nate's nerves were back but he swallowed them down. His brown eyes flickered between the mirror image of Brin's and the buttons.
After a metal pep talk, Nate leaned in. His mouth had just reached the first button when it popped open, easily moving to the next.
His tongue easily opened button after button. Halfway through Nate glanced up to check his sisters reaction only to become locked into her brown eyes. He continued effortlessly until the last button was undone.
Nate pulled away, finally able to break his gaze from Brin's. "So..." He cleared his throat before looking back up, "that's....uh all I guess."

"Sure you are," she smirked, rolling her eyes. "I won't freak out Nate," she pressed, now not entirely convinced she wouldn't freak out. She hadn't thought the trick, whatever it was, would be a big deal, but Nate seemed extremely hesitant. It was starting to worry her, but she kept her face light and neutral. "Just do it."

When he leaned his face towards her chest however, she had half a mind to slap him. She repressed the urge and let him continue when she saw the button pop open and realized that this was the trick. She now saw why he'd been nervous to try it on her; it wasn't exactly an activity commonly performed between siblings.

Nate met her eyes as he worked his way down the buttons, now about halfway through. A guy - and an attractive one at that - was skillfully undressing her with his mouth. That didn't happen often. She met his gaze with eyes that tried to hide the fact that she was extremely turned on by the little display. Had it been anyone else besides her brother doing this, she'd want to know what else he could do with his tongue, and perform some tricks of her own.

Brin kept her face as blank as possible until he'd finished and sat back on his heels in front of her. Her breathing had become slightly ragged, so she took a deep breath and flashed Nate a short smile. "That was... Interesting." She stood abruptly. "Um, I think I'm going to go to my room for a while."

With that she walked around Nate, not waiting for his response, and quickly made her way up to her room. She shut the door silently and leaned her back against it, staring at nothing. What the hell was wrong with her? She shouldn't be that turned on by her own damn brother, but there she was, hiding - and she was hiding, though she'd never admit it - in her bedroom with flushed cheeks and a speeding pulse. "Damn it Brin," she whispered to herself. "Get your shit together."

Nate watched helplessly as his sister basically ran away from him. "Shit. The fuck did you do man." He groaned to himself. He ran a shaky hand through his hair and exhaled disappointment.
Slumping back into the couch, Nate pressed the heels of his palms into his eyes. He couldn't get the image of Brin's face out of his mind. He had seen it. He wasn't sure what 'it' was but he'd seen something in her expression that she hid so well. If that wasn't enough her breathing was slightly faster, although Nate convinced himself that was her just being uncomfortable. God, he felt so stupid. Why did he think to show we that?! Oh yeah, he hadn't thought about it.
Dragging his hands down his face he sighed heavily. Maybe he should let her have some space. Yeah, hopefully by tomorrow, if he left, everything would go back to normal, or kind of normal. Nate nodded to himself and went up to Brin's room. He reached for the handle as if to walk in but thought better of it. Maybe she didn't want to see him right now. Instead he knocked lightly. "Uh, I'm...gonna go out for a bit. There's...food in the fridge and stuff...yeah." Nate finished mumbled before turning awkwardly away and heading to his room.
Nate dressed in what he normally wore. The stereotypical "cool guy" shit. Dark jean a t with space print and a SnapBack. He wore sunglasses even thought it was close to ten o'clock at night. He grabbed the keys and headed out. He already knew where he was going. His friend Drew was having a party while his parents were on vacation for the week.

Brin stared blankly in front of her. She was full of contradictions. Her eyes saw but she did not see, her mind was racing with thoughts yet totally still, she was exhausted and completely alert.

She heard a knock and then Nate's voice through the door a few minutes later and Brin closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair, which promptly got caught in the hair band that contained her long dark hair in a messy bun. She violently ripped the band out and shook out her hair. It had gotten wet earlier when she fell into the snow and had dried in loose waves. It looked as if she'd just rolled out of bed, or had wild sex, or both.

Brin hears Nate's car roar to life and pull out of the driveway, and she listened as the sound faded the further away he got. She pushed off the door and stood in the middle of her room, thinking. Brin knew one of his idiot friends was having a party that night, and that that was probably where Nate was heading.

She needed to get of the house, but didn't know where to go. Then she had an idea, and a slow smile spread across her face, wiping away all evidence that she'd been in a foul mood just seconds before.

Nate walked into the large house. He was greeted by loud music blasting from every speaker, stumbling teens, and the heavy sent of alcohol. Nate stuffed his hands in his pockets and found the bar. He wasn't here to have fun, he was here to forget.
Drew stood next to the liquor, already wasted as usual. "Heyyyy Nate!" He laughed and slumped into his friend in a sloppy hug. "Sup mah main man!" A goofy smile shone bright on his Scottish features.
"Hey D." Nate mumbled out before downing a shot. He wasn't sure what exactly he drank, nor did he really care, but it brought a grimace to his face.
"Vodka. Ohhhh someone's getting fuck up!!!" Drew laughed as Nate downed a few more shots.
Nate didn't stop until his vision blurred and it was difficult to walk. He felt better though. He didn't feel the guilt of upsetting his sister, of having to push back thoughts he knew he shouldn't have about his twin. He felt ethereal as his body filled with alcohol.
Cup of something in his hand Nate stumbled around the party with Drew, singing loudly to the songs pumping through the music.
Nate was faintly aware of hands on him until he found himself in a closed room. The music was dulled as lips pressed themselves against his. Because of his inebriated state, Nate didn't register his surroundings until a tongue had already made it's way into his mouth.
Pushing away this mystery person, Nate slurred out a barely legible, "stop." A giggle made it's way through his alcohol riddled brain. Wait, he knew that voice. Yeah he totally knew that voice! "Sarah!" Nate slurred pushing the girl from him to see her face.
Sarah laughed and easily pressed herself against Nate. "Course baby! I missed you~." Her mouth found his neck and was quick to go to work. Nate groaned softly, hands finding her waist and pulling her closer, reacting before he could think. Sarah's hands were slithering their way up his shirt when an all too familiar face came to mind. Beautiful brown hair, an enchanting laugh, and chocolate eyes that shone just like his. Shit. What was he doing?!
Nate groaned as Sarah moved her kisses to his collarbone. He pressed against her hips trying to gently pulling her off but she would just swat his hands away. Getting fed up, Nate shoved her roughly sending her stumbling back. "I said stop!" He said having to tell over the music.
"Aw don't be like that." Sarah pouted her pink lips and Nate fell silent. No, no he couldn't go back. Not after what she did.
"Leave me alone." He grumbled before stumbling out of the room. He made his way back to the bar and downed a few more shots wanting desperately to forget the feeling of Sarah's lips on his. It just felt wrong.

Brin wasn't, and had never been, much of a party girl. It wasn't drinking and drugs she had a problem with; in fact, she quite enjoyed those things. But being surrounded by sleazy guys who incessantly tried to feel her up and/or convince her to go somewhere quiet with them (she never did), and lightweight girls who couldn't hold their liquor to save their life that tried to fight her if she so much as looked at their boyfriends (not that they'd stand a chance should there actually be a fight), just wasn't all that interesting to her. She much preferred to hang out with 10-15 friends and chill together than a large scale kegger. But tonight, she thought, she was going to tr something new.

She spent a good amount of time in her closet making sure her clothing was perfect. She knew most of the people there wouldn't recognize her even if she were wearing basic clothes, so there was almost zero chance of it with what she finally settled on. The thought made her grin. You could find out a lot about people if they thought you didn't know any of the same people, but of course, she did. Brin just wouldn't be telling them that. She spent a good half hour doing her makeup, but didn't bother with her hair. She found that she quite liked the messy waves, and they added a certain amount of sex appeal to the whole look. She looked at herself in the mirror, taking in the girl that stood before her. This was not Brin, and yet undeniably it was; it was just the side she didn't let out, because she didn't feel the need to.

Brin grabbed a long pea coat off of the coat rack, grabbed her keys, and shoved her phone, wallet, and some other miscellaneous things she might need into a purse. After a long pause on her way out the door she recalled somethings she had sitting in a jewelry box on a shelf in her room. She hurried upstairs, grabbed them, and shoved them in her bag before heading our for real. She tried to recall the directions to Drew's house as she started the engine to her car. A few months ago she'd had to drive Nate there after their parents took away his car, and she remembered the general location. She put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway, switching gears and speeding off.

"Dude....Dude....I fucking love you!"
"No man, I love you bro!" Two voices burst into a fit of laughter in the closed off room. It was hazy as their half lidded eyes scanned their surroundings.
"Dude..."
"Yeah?."
"Pool."
"Bro..."
"Yeah?"
"Genius!"
Nate and Drew left the hazy room with sloth-like smiles. Their laughter was muffled by the music as the moved through the crowd. At some point their clothes were discarded off to the side leaving them in boxers.
"Cannonball!" Could be heard before a large splash crashed onto the surrounding crowd. By the time Nate resurfaced bodies were catapulting into the pool.
Arms wrapped around his torso causing him to turn. It was a blonde this time, he was actually glad not to see Sarah, that is until the blondes hands got a little to confident.
"Hey I'm Nicki." She purred in his ear.
"Awesome." Nate mumbled pulling her hands away and hopping out of the pool. Water fell from him as he shook out his hair.
Hands, sliding over his chest. He didn't like it. The blonde hair wasn't right and the sickly sweet nature of her voice. It wasn't right.

Brin came through the gate surrounding the yard to Drew's large, noticing that the yard was already littered with bottles and cups, and even a pair of high heeled shoes. She strode towards house and strode up the steps and through the open door. She was almost immediately enveloped by the pounding bass line of the music, and she could feel it reverberate through her body. The house reeked of alcohol, but Brin didn't find the smell unpleasant. She took off her coat and tossed in in the closet by the door so that it wouldn't get taken by a drunk party goer.

When people caught sight of her they stared, for various reasons; the guys overtly checked her out and grinned wolfishly, and the girls glared at her venomously. She grinned and shoved her way through people to get to the kitchen, ignoring the hand that grazed her ass. Brin normally wouldn't wear what she was that night, but if felt good. Really good. Her skinny jeans were skintight and perfectly accented every curve of her butt and long legs, like they'd been painted onto her body by God himself. She wore a deep midnight blue-black cropped bustier that stopped at the curve of her waist, just below her navel. The color played off her naturally tan skin and brought out her chocolate brown eyes, which she'd made sultry and smoky with smudged espresso brown eyeliner.

In the kitchen a cute boy with dirty blonde hair offered her a bottle of beer from a case. "Hey," he said with a crooked smile, "I'm Ian."

Brin accepted with a smile at the boy, and used the granite counter top to pop the cap off. "Brinley," she replied,"But you can call me Brin."

"I think I like Brinley better," Ian said,his pale green eyes glinting mischievously. "It suits you."

Ian introduced her to some his friends, both guys and girls -who were actually nice, and not catty - whom she hung out with for a while. Five beers later Brin found herself being roped into a shot contest after a friend of Ian's, named Caleb, doubted her ability to hold her liquor. Brin was drunk at this point, but barely more than tipsy. She had a high tolerance to alcohol, and it would take a hell of a lot more than beer to get her actually drunk. A few minutes later, Brin and Caleb were seated opposite each other at a table in Drew's backyard, surrounded by a growing crowd as another of Ian's friends, Smith (his last name), laid out the rules in a loud voice so he could be heard over the hoots of the spectators.

Thanks to the ever growing crowd Nate was able to slip from the blondes grasp. His curiosity got the best of him as he slipped in and out of people. Soon enough Nate stood at the front.
Shock covered his face at what he saw. Brin was sitting with Caleb in a very obvious drinking contest. Jealousy flared but was soon replaced by awe and confusion. Nate was confused at to why she was here in the first place. Brin and him had always had very separate groups of friends.
His eyes moved over her figure taking in her outfit. Since when did she even dress like that?! Nate found a seat next to her, not that he was going to join the game.
"You look....wow..." He said quietly, eyes glued to her body. His voice was quiet enough that only Brin would be able to hear it over the crowd. His proximity to Brin earned him glares from many jealous boys and the females glares intensified on Brin. They didn't like how close the two were, no one realizing that these two were related. "Kick some ass." Nate smiled his goofy drunken smile and left a kiss on Brin's cheek. He stood to give her some room as the contest was about to begin.

Brin sat ready to start, letting her competitive side get the best of her. "You sure you want to do this?" She taunted at Caleb. "You can still back out. It'd be a shame," she continued, examining her nails before looked pointedly at him, her face in a mock mask of concern and lips pursed, "if you lost to a girl."

"You wish," Caleb retorted. "Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a hot girl."

Brin grinned. "Oh, trust me, that'll make winning even better."

Smith, done hyping up the crowd, turned to Caleb and Brin. "You guys ready?" They both nodded. "Alrighty then. We'll give you each six shots, and once you down them all Ian," who was standing next to Smith, "will mark the back of your hand with a sharpie. We will then refill them, and continue the process until one of you calls it quits. Whoever downt the most, wins!"

At this point Brin heard Nate shove through the crowd before comi to sit next to her. "Thanks," she said, not looking away from the table to acknowledge him. He was totally wasted, and Brin could smell the alcohol on his breath as he kissed her on the cheek. "Ugh," she grimaced, annoyed now. She shoved him off her and slid over further away from him as he stood up. "Nate, you're hammered. Go lie down in Drew's room and sober up a bit."

More than anything, she just wanted him away. She wanted to forget about earlier and have fun, and he wasn't helping by being right there. Not to mention that any guy she might have had a chance with now thought that she was with him. "My brother," she said to everyone looking, rolling her eyes.

Nate pouted as Drew hoisted him up. There was a collective "oh" from the crowd as Brin cleared the air about who he was.
"C'mon maybe Brin's right. You're fucked up." Drew mumbled as he practically carried Nate inside. Nate leaned his head on his friends shoulder. "You're such a great friend."
"Yeah I know dude." Drew was drunk but no where near Nate. He doubted the kid would even remember much of tonight.
The next thing Nate was aware of were soft sheets surrounding him. He heard the soft click of the door being closed.

Sarah stood off to the side. She watched as Brin pushed Nate away with an obvious look of disgust. She saw Nate pout and a genuine look of hurt cross his face. That was weird. He never cared about her opinion, even when drunk. Well, at least he never showed he did.
Her green eyes watched as he was carried out before she grabbed his clothes and stood by the door. Sarah waited until she saw Drew leave before heading upstairs.
Walking in she saw Nate sprawled out on the bed passed out. Sarah frowned seeing him in such bad shape.
Setting his clothes by the door Sarah perched on the edge of the bed and ran her cool hand over his face. That light touch was enough to bring him back to consciousness. His brown eyes were foggy as he smiled at her.
"Hi."
Sarah smiled and his head moved to lay in her lap.
"You look like crap." Sarah said softly. Nate laughed before frowning. He groaned and Sarah pulled him to the bathroom just in time. Nate emptied the contents of his stomach. He hadn't eaten much so in the end Nate was just dry heaving while Sarah rubbed soothing circles on his back.

A twinge of guilt ran through Brin as she watched Drew carry him off, but the sound of Smith beginning to count down backwards from five drew her attention and she shrugged the feeling off. She needed to get in the zone. The alcohol that she had already ingested flowed through her body, making her feel warm and calm. Brin knew she could beat Caleb in her sleep, but better make a show out of it.

The shots were lined up in a row before Caleb and Brin, and when she heard Smith's voice say "go!" over the noise of the crowd, her reflexes kicked in and her arm snapped out to reach for the shot, the second one in her other hand and ready to go before she'd knocked back the first one and set it back down on the table. She finished the line in about twenty seconds, just after Caleb finished his. Ian and Smith each had a sharpie, which they used to draw a line on the back of Brin and Caleb's hands.

Two girls from their group, whose names. Brin believed to be Ava and Kate, both wielding bottles of vodka, refilled each shot glass messily, and before they were even done the two competitors were back at it. They finished line after line, and the crowd grew louder, most people in it having continued to drink more as they watched. Most of the guys were cheering for Caleb, but the girls were rooting for strange new chick who dared take on the shot king, and was clearly holding her own.

Maybe ten minutes later, Caleb looked like he was struggling to keep going. He was going a bit slower, and had a pained look on his face. He refuse to lose to a girl though, so he continued to down shot after shot. Brin, however, was doing fine. Albeit, it wasn't quite as easy as it had been when they'd started, but she hadn't eaten all day and besides the fact that she was drunk as fuck now, she was managing. "You ready to back out now?" She called across the table to Caleb while her glasses were being refilled, as he finished a line.

"Fuck no. I can do this all night." His face said otherwise though. He was beginning to look queasy, and most everyone could see that he wasn't going to last much longer. Brin's name was being chanted louder now, some of the guys having turned coats and joined with the girls. About a minute later though, his drinking having slowed significantly, Caleb downed a shot, placed the glass on the table and shook his head. "Fuck it. I'm out."

"I'm sorry," Brin said, cupping her hand to her ear as she used the other to take another shot. "I can't hear you?"

"I'M DONE!" Caleb shouted, before turning and being violently I'll on the shoes of someone standing next to him.

Brin threw her arms up in the air. "Fuck yeah!" she screamed. "Are you not entertained?!" She stood up from the bench and slid out, but her foot, the same one that she'd hurt earlier, got caught and she fell forward, right into Ian's arms. "Oops, sorry," she giggled. "My foot got caught."

Ian smiled at her drunkenly. He'd been taking swigs of vodka from the bottle he refilled her with during the contest, so he was just about as drunk as her. "No problem. You okay?" Even though she was clearly upright, he kept her held in his arms.

"Yeah," she replied. The crowd had begun to thin, but people were coming up to her and congratulating her, either saluting her with their drinks or slapping her in the back. She acknowledged them, but didn't really engage. She was focused on the guy who's embrace she was wrapped in. "You know," Brin said, "it may be the booze talking - actually, I know it is - but you're really handsome." She trailed a finger lightly across his jaw.

"So are you. Not handsome, I mean," Ian clarified, looking sheepish, "but pretty. No, not pretty, beautiful. Gorgeous. Absolutely breathtaking."

And then his hands on her back tightened, pulling her into him. And then her hands were tangled in his soft hair. And then they were kissing.

Nate sat back against the wall taking slow, even breathes. He hadn't thrown up like that since the first time he'd gotten drunk. He watched Sarah bring out mouth wash and helped him up. Nate eyed her warily as Sarah continued to take care of him.
After his nice little puking session his head was less fuzzy and he could actually focus.
"Here." Sarah said handing Nate the bottleof Listerine. Of course he took it and washed the horrible taste of bile out of his mouth leavin him with a new minty feeling.
"Thanks." For some reason the two were whispering. It would be stupid to say it wasn't awkward. It would be a lie anyway.
Sarah sighed heavily and turned Nate to her. Her green eyes met his as he just looked at her confused.
"I'm sorry." She said. If Nate was surprised he didn't show it. He brushed past her with a blank face and grabbed his clothes in the corner.
"Nate!" Sarah called after him and turned around to see him getting dressed and heading out the door.
"Look just hear me out okay?" Sarah followed him as he pounded down the stairs. He was NOT doing this. No he was drunk and he knew she was too. He wasn't getting dragged back there. No way.
"I said sorry!" Sarah huffed helplessly. Nate gritted his teeth and whipped around.
"Seriously?! Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry?! Really Sarah! Do you honestly think that sorry is going to fix everything?!" Nate was yelling. It was loud and drew attention as they stood off to the side of the living room. Sarah looked sheepishly at her feet.
"Well it's not. You cheated on me!....with Drew!" Sarah's head snapped up. Nate wasn't supposed to know about that.
"What?..." Her eyes were wide and Sarah went pale. Nate had only told her he was tired of her partying.
"Yeah. I know. You fucked my best friend. Multiple times I might add!" He almost had to laugh at that. "Almost the entire time we were together. Did you honesty think for one second it was because you partied too much? Are you stupid? No. Fuck you and fuck this. I'm going home." Nate's anger had sort of faded by the end.
A small crowd had formed around them, quite shocked by what they heard and who they heard it from. Nate kept his business to himself so this....this was bad.
Drew was at the back of the crowd. He felt guilt tear at him even though he was the one to tell Nate about the affair he was in in the first place, but it didn't feel any better.
He was pulled from his thoughts by a muttering of, "Where the hell are my keys."
Nate was going to drive. This was bad.
"Dude why don't yo-"
"Don't fucking dude me!" Nate ripped his arm away from Drew. The alcohol was getting to him now as Nate snatched his keys from the table and stormed out.
"Nate! Fuck get back here!" Drew shouted but there were too many people in the way. Feeling the frustration mount, Drew ran to the back to find Brin. He grimaced finding her in the middle of a sloppy make out. "Gross."
Drew pulled Ian away without much care. "Brin you need to get your brother. He's piss ass drunk, Sarah pissed him off and he's trying to drive." Drew said in a rush only to find Brin was drunk as hell too.
"Fuck. You're no help". He grumbled and hurried to the front of the house to at least try and stop Nate.
"Dude get out of the car!" Drew yelled banging on the window. Nate blatantly ignored Drew as the engine roared to life.
Some of the crowd from early had actually seeped out on the front lawn and was cheering on the scene before them. It was better than fucking tv.

Brin turned with annoyance towards the person who pulled Ian away from her, thinking it would be some jealous girl that wanted him, and was surprised to find that it was Drew. As he told her what was happening, her annoyance quickly faded into concern and worry for her twin brother. This was why he shouldn't drink. Alcohol made everyone do weird things, but Nate more so than most. He always found a was to do ridiculously stupid things when he drank, usually because he lost his temper more easily.

Brin backed away from Ian. "I'm sorry, I have to go handle this. Nate doesn't do so well when he drinks, and he had more than normal tonight. You can come with though. It may be useful, actually. Drew and I might need help with him." With that she turned and ran as best she could in her drunken state back inside and then out the front door. She could hear Ian chasing after her, and then his voice calling out to Smith and Caleb that they might need some muscle. Brin was grateful that he, whom she'd only just met hours before, was trying to help her out.

"Nate!" She sprinted out the gate and towards the car. "Please stop this. Get out of the car before you hurt yourself or someone else!" The engine revved and he started to pull away, so she jumped in front of the car and started pounding her fists on the hood as he braked hard to avoid hitting her. "Nathaniel!! Get out of the car, NOW!" Her wavy hair was wild and loose around her shoulders and her eyes were bright with anger. People were gathered on the lawn to watch as spree two teens tried to get the drunk boy out of his car. "Either that or run me over. But I'm not moving."

Status
Not open for further replies.