I can't even.

• Thread starter KeatonWorshipper
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeatonWorshipper

Original poster
Please, go ape-crap berserk. I dare you all. Random is my middle name! Bring it on! I am Señor Bacon!

Funny enough I was just pointing someone to the proper thread for this...

BEHOLD!The Insanity thread!

Why I say, is that a shitpost thread I spot on the horizon?

Señor Bacon, meet Señorita Huevo!

This

This is why we need a place to contain shit posting.

Wait, there's a thread for this? Sorry. I'll fix this.

Funny enough I was just pointing someone to the proper thread for this...

BEHOLD!The Insanity thread!
Not really. :/
You pointed me to a thread that was already mentioned earlier on.

Not towards a section which is what was being discussed/suggested.

Ok, I don't know how to fix it.

Not really. :/
You pointed me to a thread that was already mentioned earlier on.

Not towards a section which is what was being discussed/suggested.

That seems mostly semantics to me. You want a place to shit post and we have that. It's not up to par for you in particular and that sounds more like a personal problem than anything else.

Reactions: Brovo
Ok, I don't know how to fix it.
Look at the bottom of the page, do you see a grey column named "helpful links"? Under it are a bunch of links, including one that says "request a thread moderation". Click that, and ask for your thread to be merged into the Insanity Thread :3

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
That seems mostly semantics to me. You want a place to shit post and we have that. It's not up to par for you in particular and that sounds more like a personal problem than anything else.
As addressed in the last thread.
Keeping spam posting a specific thread tends to get leeks.

Because spam posting tends to try to create it's own culture.
A forum culture doesn't get contained to a single thread, but it can be contained to a single section or sub-section.

In all seriousness: There would be leaks either way. One thread is more than sufficient to scream whatever random shit you want to.

Reactions: Peter Feels
We had leaks to the General chatting forum while the 'shitposting section' was still around too.
I was quite active in The Asylum the first few years as a member on Iwaku, but now I don't see the point with it.
What is the big deal? Aren't there other places on the interwebs where you can 'shitpost'?

Status
Not open for further replies.