1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
Genres
Modern and Fantasy. Though I'm not against other genre's it just depends on the type of story and my current muse.
I no longer use nor have access to my old email address so I was trying to change it in Account Details but when I do I get an error box saying that the administrator banned the new address? I find it odd, I haven't used that new address on this site and I'm not creating a new account just want to change the one in my current profile. I'll attach the screenshot for reference.

Can someone please explain or help me out?

Screenshot 2022-10-03 120040.png

Hello! By any chance, are you using an outlook.com email? Unfortunately, due to the extreme amount of spam registrations we receive from that domain, we've had to apply a blanket block to it. Any other email domain should work as expected!

I know that some hosts are banned like Peregrine mentioned. You could try to fill out a Contact Us form with the email that you want to change. It will send a ticket to Security where someone with access to the admin panel can take a look into it for you.

Ah ok, thanks @Peregrine and @Nemopedia, then it was my fault of not catching that update site-wide. Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably use another email not outlook based.