I can resist anything but. . .

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Come on, what are those soft spots?

I can't resist a good argument/fight/debate/arms race/brawl. Also, snooty foreign films with an offbeat female lead.

I've actually declared my love to men I barely know for chocolate. Then again I love everyone! Well everyone that hasn't earned a reason for me not to. Those poor miserable souls.

Tegan's favourite movie must be Amelie!

Cashews. Freakin' love those nuts. Anything Star Wars.

Oh there is one other thing I can't resist.... working on community projects that Diana is running. WHY! I TRY TO RESIST!

<_< Surprise, surprise~ Yaoi.

Coca-Cola. If it's offered to me at an hour I shouldn't be having caffeine, well... That's too bad for me. I can't say no.

I also can't resist anything adorable. I bought so many Girl Scout cookies last month because those girls are just too cute! My cat has that effect on me, too. If she wants to sit someplace that's inconvenient for me, she can go right ahead! :D

Oh. And yaoi. *geegle*

Food when I'm hungry, water when I'm thirsty, air... all the time.

Surprising as this might be to some, I say no to weed quite often. Either it is at an inconvenient time, or I'm already high and it's a wasted effort. I have no other vices.

By far the most difficult thing to resist is lending a helping hand. Particularly if I know I can help, then I see no reason and therefore won't say no. Plus, I like the feeling I get from helping. So that's probably my thing.

I dunno. Don't really think about it.

*Looks deep into Rory's eyes.*

o_o

o_o

o_o

o_o

O_O

I think we all know my weakness.

Really? It's モーニング娘。

*Looks deep into Rory's eyes.*
O_O

I see that you are drawn into the power of my emotionless face and autistic eyes.