I can do it all....

I know this may seem picky but can you specify the animal dna which was used in her creation Celtic? I mean tiger is one, but is there more?

You mean like what species? I suppose feline. Or did you mean does she have any other dna in her?

Is she only feline, or does she have other animal dna in her, such as I don't know fish. (I know she doesn't have fish in her but that was an example. XD)

No, she is only feline -that she knows of. Unless it behooves me to throw in a discovery of another strain of DNA in her later on :D What is your char gonna be like?

Zairan-1.jpg

Name: Andrew
Age: In human years he would be about the age of a 20 year old, yet he was only created three years ago. Just one year before creation stopped.
Description/abilities: Grey Fox and wolf Dna. He is a greyish brown color, standing about 5"9 with a broad body. He has the ability to climb very well, heightened senses. Such as smell, hearing, and even sight. His night vision isn't bad either. He has fur all over his body yet he stands as a human would, his hands are shaped as a human beings would be. He has a long bushy tail like the fox. He tends to only eat meat, yet can survive on fruits and other smaller prey too.
History: He was not born as most animals have been, instead was created in a test tube. Yet one of the female doctors there became his mother. She took care of him for most of his life, until she died of a stroke last year, since then he has been cold and cut off from everyone. Not being very social with the others.
More information to be given in the role play!

Celitc- Any questions? Concerns? Shall I make the thread?

Nope, no concerns. And sure, just post the thread url on here I guess so I can access it. Or I'll find it on new posts

Do you like to play males or females?

Okay, I prefer to play female, so that will work!

Yes it will ^^ Tell me what are you interested in deary?

You know I looked at that, I thought about answering it because it looks interesting, but I had to go. I want to rp that one!

Yay! Thank you! I was wondering why no one answered it hahah.
:)

Sure. I'll link you here okay? :)