I came from a land far away..

H

Hellis

Original poster
It had shitty health care and was lacking in social benefits. So I immigrated here. I hope you atleast offer public mockery, how else am I to keep my ego in check?

Oh, and some buddies came her to.

What do you prefer to be called?
Hellis. Hell. The swede, Pretentius butt monkey.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Terribly manly, as in beard and muscles and viking genes. Ok, so if I shave I mutate into "17, I am innocent and never hurt a fly ,boy next door." I blame the world.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying on the net for a good 13 years, and even longe with tabletop. I write for pay aswell, so yes.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I tend to do GMing or joining group Roleplays.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I hate rain. I really, really do. Water clings to me like the world wants to drown me, and I catch colds like nobodies buisness. Staying at home it is. Can't we have some sun instead?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Warriors - Imagine Dragons. Sweet jesus make it stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I call shenanigans! I'm fairly certain you are none of those things! That, or we need to get to know each other a little better. How have we been in an RP together so long and never really talked?

HELLIS! You Viking LARPER! Finally, we have the axe part of our little group!

Oh yeah. And I larp.

So hide you fake wives, hide you pretend kids. We boffering everyone in hur.

I was just introduced to Warriors yesterday, it's an amazing song and I want to put it in all my roleplay soundtracks. O_O

Weeeeelcome to Iwaku, Hellis!

Welcome to Iwaku, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I do hope you have a wonderful time here and make many memories.