I blame Razilin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Batcave is a pillow fort....

This is the only reply I'm going to make to this, but I'll keep watching the thread because it's hilarious.

I think you're daughter sounds adorable. I can picture a little kid running around in a cape and ducking into a pillow fort in the living room.

"I'm Batman...can I have chicken nuggets for lunch, mommy?"

This is the only reply I'm going to make to this, but I'll keep watching the thread because it's hilarious.

I think you're daughter sounds adorable. I can picture a little kid running around in a cape and ducking into a pillow fort in the living room.

"I'm Batman...can I have chicken nuggets for lunch, mommy?"

Bat-chicken nuggets.

Get it right.

Her Batcave is a pillow fort....
OMG! SO MOE!!!!

Reactions: Quiet One
The sky is blue?

If this goes back to that damn dress debate I'm going to smash my head through a wall.

Reactions: Razilin
At least your not smashing Razilin's head through the wall... Are you?

Reactions: Razilin
Actually, I was going to dress up as Robin. I figured I could be her sidekick instead of her being mine.

Ah, I'm just imagining the movies were batman is suddenly shrunk to child size. Maybe your child could become Batman. That might be even better than the original batman

Actually, I was going to dress up as Robin. I figured I could be her sidekick instead of her being mine.
Then if you're robin why are you complaining?
It's not like robin has any reason to hate batman or...
Oh, I see. You want to take the mantle of batman for yourself!

Ah, I'm just imagining the movies were batman is suddenly shrunk to child size. Maybe your child could become Batman. That might be even better than the original batman

This was an episode in justice league from dcau

If I was going to be a superhero, I would be one that could fly or had some cool superpower. Although I wouldn't mind having Bruce Wayne's money.

You forget that the Robins die a lot. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.