I believe you have something of mine...

T

Thadeus

Original poster
Yeah, some how I googled "My Muse" and I ended up here.

So seriously... give it back or I'll be forced to join you all in your silly little reindeer ga- I mean... roleplays.

Diana probably has your muse, since she's all about kidnapping them.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to kidna- erm, meet you.
I'm thrilled that we come up under that search, so deeply amused. We're the resting places of muses grown tired of the drab, don't you know?
Have a look around, try to find your muse, eh?
If you need any help with anything, please feel free to ask.

Mwahahah, your muse is ours now!

Welcome to the site.

Dear God... that cat is standing so freakishly still.

But I should probably get involved or something. Yeah... that resume deal should be a good start.

*Steals muse* Ah, just what I needed for my novel writing. Thanks

If you want a muse, Thadeus, you can have mi- *Is beaten over the head by her Muse* x__x

...I mean, welcome to the forum. >:/

By the by, there's nothing like our Creative Challenges to help you locate your muse.

Anyway, I'm Ozzie! Nice to meet you, and feel free to run any questions you might have by me.

*Steals muse* Ah, just what I needed for my novel writing. Thanks

Unless it's a biography of Robert Downy Jr. during the ninties, that muse will be of little use. It's got nothing left after all the hookers, pool parties, and blow.

And for some reason, Ozzie... your avatar is familiar. Dispite all your efforts to confuse me with your sincere attempts at helping me transition into the forum, I've managed to finish my roleplaying resume.

So there!

I like you, kid. You've got style.

*Puts the Stamp of Approval on Thadeus's face*

Not sure why my avatar is familiar. Perhaps you've seen the original image on dA or sommat?

*Squints* Am I correct in assuming you are a man?

[COLOR=#008080

*Puts the Stamp of Approval on Thadeus's face*

Not sure why my avatar is familiar. Perhaps you've seen the original image on dA or sommat?

*Squints* Am I correct in assuming you are a man?
[/COLOR]

The dye... has been cast... *cues CSI Miami intro, as he removes his spectacles*

Err... DA. Yeah that was probably where it was, and to answer your last question... If you're a lady... then absolutely! If you're a guy, then I'm still a dude.

Excellent.

*Puts Thadeus in the Boy Group*

Unless it's a biography of Robert Downy Jr. during the ninties, that muse will be of little use. It's got nothing left after all the hookers, pool parties, and blow.

Well, it's not so far, but unless I can come up with some ideas soon it may end up being exactly that.

Welcome to the site, Seeker of Muses. >:3

BWAHAHAHA! If you desire your muse back, you must come forth and post! poooost! Sacrifices for the Muse Gods!

POST FOR THE POST GOD! THREADS FOR THE THREAD THRONE!

*Eats a muse alive and kicks over a skyscraper*

*You see a small Amazon muse riding a large dinosaur, bone through it's nose, necklace of teeth and bone spear. It is dragging another muse behind it, obviously dead and the bag it is in is marked FOOD.*

My muse is cannibal.

Have a nice day now that it is eating your muse.

My muse is giving back other people's muse. But because I can't find your muse, you have successfully destroyed mine.

THANKS.

(welcome!):D

And now since you've all so foolishly posted in this thread, I've all the proof I need to get you all federally indited.

Sooo gonna make my quota this quarter. I'll get that fancy badge, and desk yet!