1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Hello! I'm Mary and I'm looking for one or two more roleplays in specific. Period piece roleplays, to get straight to the point. I would normally deck this out with pretty codes, but I'm lazy and kind of desperate and not looking for a lot of people. So, I'll tell you what I want in a partner and what I'll give as a partner. And then you can look at what I'm offering and if you see something you like, please PM me.
ABOUT MARY
> I'm eighteen years old and in my last year of high school. I will prioritize my studies over everything else.
> I am an adept/advanced writer. I like sensory, emotional and thoughtful detail.
> I write posts with four to ten paragraphs, sometimes more.
> I like to do character sheets, whether they be complexly detailed or simple. (your choice)
> I post at the very least, once a week. At the most, once a day or a few times a day.
> I like face claims. Realistic face claims only. And occasionally artwork.
> I play both male and female. I also double if the case calls for it.
> I play many sexualities, but I prefer MxF and occasionally MxM.
> I love to talk OOC and generally a very chatty and friendly person. I prefer to talk in Discord and sometimes WhatsApp.
> I only do IC roleplay on Iwaku. I prefer threads but I also do PM roleplays.
> I am a patient person and friendly too. I only ask that you tell me if you want to drop or if you'll be gone for a while.
> I can do sex scenes (MxF only), but I'm not strictly doing smut everywhere, every moment. (Obviously, this only for fellow red star members)
WHAT SHE WANTS
> I prefer that you be 18+.
> Be adept or advanced in your writing. Trust me when I say I understand having a few mistakes here and then, but I should be able to understand your post.
> I also simply like details.
> Communication, I beg of you. I need to know if you're going to drop or simply too busy at the moment. Otherwise, I will eventually drop you.
> Contribution. We have to talk OOC for plotting at the very least. I understand if you're passive, but I want to create a story together and not by myself.
> Post at the very least once a week or every three days.
> Please have read everything above.

THE GOOD BITS
Every single one of these could be incorporated with supernatural and fantasy elements as well as royalty and whatever mundane parings you please. I would love any ideas you'd have to add and would. I'll add some suggestions right off the back.
PAIRINGS
Prince x Princess
Royalty x Commoner
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Fledgling
Demon (yokai) x Human
Arranged Marriages
Pirates
Spies
Magicians
Detectives
*Your Suggestion
WESTERN
1700's
1800's
1900's
1920's
1940's
50's - 60's
80's
90's
EASTERN ASIA
Feudal Japan
Meiji Era
Goryeo Korea
Joseon Korea
Ming Dynasty
Han Dynasty

• Love
Reactions: junebug
*cough* Added some things.

Did someone say Goryeo Korea? 👀

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I have an arranged marriage fantasy idea if you wanna pm me?!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold