I am your NPC, as well as you are mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So shade what you are suggesting is that we do a onexone with you playing all the npcs?
At first I planned it that way. But I neglected to write that down. Honestly I didn't expect more than 3 people would be interested in creating this roleplay with me. But again if all of you want a group roleplay, let's go with that.

for now, I need help. Please, give me ideas about your characters. I will try imagine a good story for now as well.

P/S: Goals are important.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not entirely sure if I can pursue too many RPs at this time; my current schedule can be draining, and I have my own plans... But to relive that experience with a kindred spirit... I can't say no to that. The final decision rests in your hands, however.

And if I might opine... Characters exist for a story rather than the other way around. Any premise will do, as long as it's sensible. The RP I mentioned earlier? The only world-building provided to me was the capital of the region and its most wide-spread religion, including a mythology that tied together two gods; one good and one evil. From there we, the players, sorta just came up with the rest. At one point the GM joined us, and the result was a blend of alchemy, shadow creatures, steampunk, Holy Knights, motorcycles and airships, assassins whom are led by sibling deities, a lizardman who can go invisible, the aforementioned sixteen-armed guy (who I must mention is a villain by the way) and abyssal dragon (which is a good guy), legendary swords, abominable snow monsters, and a heroic prophecy. As you can see, some things are tried and tested, whilst others are rather avant-garde. It all boils down to the purpose of RPs in the first place - enjoyment.

Still thinking. Remembering and analizing past movie and mangas. Realizing that most movies i like are action films. Michael Bay. Final Fantasy. Lol. I'm nuts. Most movies have similar base.

How about some made up lore for your enjoyment.

Once upon a time, a deity fell in love with an mid aged alchemist for the man's persistance in work. She then made a decision. She hid her true nature from him, disguised as desperate young woman, seeking a job. The man hired her as his assistant. It took a while, but the man fell in love with her kindness.

Years later, with hard work and secret help from the deity, the man was able to create a generator which could collect massive energy from the air in seconds and disperse them in the same time. Unlimited energy. But an accident happen. The generator lached onto the alchemist. He couldn't control the power and the generator kept on collecting energy up to the point where if the energy was dispersed all at once, the whole city would be destroyed, along with the people residing in it. The deity had no choice. To protect the city and the people, she had to end the life of the alchemist. She cradled the man's body in her arms. Tears of sorrow fell from her eyes. One drop froze as a gem, filled with her deity powers. Today, the tear and the generator is somewhere, hidden.

If anyone is still following this thread and is still interested in creating a group roleplay or one on one roleplay, I have an idea of a story now. The roleplay will be based on the made up lore that I posted above.

In Terra, similar to other planets or multiverses or galaxies, deities are rare but not uncommon. Some people believed in the lore while some didn't. Which deity it was in the story is a mystery. Secretly hidden from the eyes of the world, the Deity's tear is not actually lost, but kept and passed down from priestess to priestess of a certain temple.

The Deity's tear is stolen by a thief and is on his way to the underworld, the kingdom of dark creatures. The Deity's tear is to be auctioned.

The roleplay will take place a day after the Deity's tear is stolen. The location of the thief is unknown. All sort of transportation was halted immediately after the lost of the Deity's Tear. The only way the thief could have traveled was by his two legs, or four, or six, or however many if he was an anthro.

You choose who you want to be. You can be the thief. You can be a knight trying to reclaim the tear. You can be a priestess. You can be another thief trying to steal the tear from the original thief. You can be the thief's friend, trying to persuade him to surrender. Whatever it may be, it is up to your creativity and imagination.

Well, if no one replies, I will be posting this in another thread, hoping for anyone who would play with me.

Priestess_by_Noxypia.jpg

Priestess.

warrior trying to get the tear back. She'll most likely be an archer.
I thought she could be a rogue/assassin at first -any well known and bad reputation- and become hired because of her skills to obtain and give back the tear in return for riches or something. Along the way she learns that she needs to form a group for help and therefore works together. or something. not exactly sure but it cycles around that area.

[spoili]
tumblr_mgh88k3I8X1s2atplo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
Sister_of_Fran_FFXII_by_lithriel.jpg
[/spoili]

Looks like this is going to be a group roleplay. The more the marrier then.

There is another person that would like to play. I'll pm you later how this goes, N/A.

Thank you.

Kawaii images by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.