I am the New Kid in my Old Town

Erin gently pulled away. He wished he would stop blushing. "Geeezzz.... what makes you think I still like her?!" Erin realized he said that pretty loud and covered his mouth.

He squinted his eyes " do you think im fucking stupid " he said putting a finger to his forehead " i've known you for a while " he poked his head " long than anyone else matter a fact! "

Erin laughed nervously "Well maybe I have gotten over her."

" Loser hah i just started " he winked at Erin giving him a thumbs up

Prior to her flashy arrival, Amelia unfortunately caught up with a brief and boundless banter with her aging mother concerning her persistence in dressing rather too revealing for her own taste (apparently parents weren't all too keen with their daughter wearing nothing but booty shorts and a muscle shirt over a skimpy bando bra) - despite the refreshing and sunny weather's encouragement to show a little skin as the girl obviously saw it fit for the occasion. Needless to say, Amelia was always the type ready to turn the tables in her favor with a handful of sarcastic remarks and snarky gestures. Even if that said person happened to be her own mother, who in fact, was already on the verge of tearing her hair apart when dealing with her troublesome daughter. No one, not even those whom she once called 'friends' knew exactly what happened to her or why it affected her so much to the point of converting her entire personality around.
Gone was the girl who thought she'd forever live a happy life with everyone else.
Once reaching the school parking lot, Amelia carelessly pulled into the driveway without paying much attention to her surroundings. For a split second she lost concentration, unable to pull the brakes as the vehicle came to a violent stop, nearly knocking over an unlucky passerby. "Uh. My bad." Amelia muttered in a none too apologetic tone, rolling the window down to gaze at whomever she almost ran her car over. "Though I suggest not to idle like a dumbass when people are trying to park their cars~" she added in arrogantly with a huff, pushing her way out the door before the poor kid had the chance to respond.
Sauntering in what appeared to be high wedges, Amelia made a slow and content beeline towards the school entrance, harshly ignoring those desperately attempting to get her attention. She merely laughed at their pitiful expressions, basking under their humiliation of having been forgotten. 'As if I'd waste my time talking to you weirdos~' she mused mentally, rolling her unnatural green eyes away whilst having a private catwalk down the narrow hallways as though she were the empress - which she apparently was, for some reason. Almost instantaneously, all eyes curiously turned to ogle at her petite yet slender physique. Ah. Not long ago was she the innocent shy schoolgirl who barely whispered a word unless granted the permission to. And yet, life managed to transform her, quite immensely.
She continued heading towards a straight direction, maintaining a strong front whilst displaying an emotionless expression. Once she reached a specific area in the hallway, Amelia spotted a few familiar faces huddled in one corner (no, she did not notice Erin yet due to her ignorance). Apparently standing in front of her locker.
"Um, hello?" She announced rather cruelly, settling for a disgruntled snarl in their direction with a snap of a finger, "I can help you? You're all like in my godamnn way."

Last edited:
when everyone was talking about that girl she heard her voice "What now you bitch" she hissed at her. she hated the facted her locker was next to hers. "walk around the fucking school and wait till were fucking done here now you get the godamn way bitch" lucky to the boy they may have thought she was acting her charater but the next part they must have know it was her. "and by the way your outfit was so last year." her anger was so dark that she need to leave. which she did not saying a world to the boys. "fucking low life" she yelled to her

(sorry for beeing a bitch to your character)

He walked past erin up to Amelia his golden eyes scanning over her, he pulled down his hood " You got a problem Amelia " he said leaning on the lockers looking at her " Dont you recognize our old friend? " he said shaking his head looking back at Erin " He back with a new life " He looked back Amelia and ruffled her hair, laughing before taking cover behind Erin. for the wrath that she could un hold upon the world is something he did not like, He watched her grow and change...blossom into something else.....a new image of her former self. He had also changed from the super nice student to the Fuck anyone but my friends type of guy, But he still did alot of tagging before...just not as much now.

Stunned by the foul usage of words thrown directly at her, Amelia's initial reaction twisted into an unreadable expression. Her face converted in an all consuming rage; the corner of her red-glossed mouth twitched, her nostrils flared and the oh-so 'mesmerizing' green eyes turned into small slits. She would've exploded right then on the spot if it weren't for her conscience warning Amelia not to lose her cool in front of the brewing crowd. Instead, she smiled bitterly, cocking her head to the side. "Aw, well don't you just have a colorful way of speaking~" Amelia cooed teasingly, "Though, I suggest the next time you try insulting me, come up with something original. 'Bitch' 'low-life' is totes overrated~" The lack of remorse on her part would've only drawn more tension but as if she could care any less. A small voice from the back of her head whispered something odd, though she was certain it had to do with their third party, whose presence she didn't acknowledge until her former friend Constantine, mentioned the unspeakable. She blinked twice, squinting her eyes to get a clearer image of the oddly familiar boy in front of her -
"Wha- ew!" Amelia squealed in surprise, reacting quicker than lightning when C.C. suddenly ruffled her hair, ruining all the hours spent caring for it. "How many times must I remind you; don't touch my freaking hair!" She reached up to pat at her head, pouting childishly to herself at the thought of locks flying everywhere. Once she believed all was well in Amelialand, she turned to face the taller boy again. ". . . Old friend?" she mused, pressing a dainty finger to her chin as if deep in thought. Throughout her childhood years, all the 'friends' she made only come and go. She could barely keep up with the overwhelming number of people using her for their own benefits. Though, there was one friend she knew would never take advantage of her. . . But he was long gone before she could even tell him how she truly felt.

( lol no it's fine. I actually found it funny. :D )

Erin had the biggest grin on his face. Despite how different Amielia was acting, he was very happy to see her.
"Ami!" he said while grinning, Erin was the only one that ever called her that. He walked up to her, "You better be prepared because I am about to give you a big bear hug." and he did just that. He wrapped his arms aroung her and gave her a big beaa hug, he actually lifted her a little above the ground. This was Erin for ya. He is always so happy and full of life, you hardly ever saw him with a frown on his face (and when you did it you better watch out). Erin was the type of person you couldnt hate or stay made at. He would do almost anything just to get someone to laugh, especially someone who was having a bad day.
Amielia scent filled his nostrils, and he thought he would never be able to smell that familiar smell ever again.
"I missed you Ami!"

Once more she was thrown off guard by an unexpected surprise that morning. She wasn't entirely accustomed to others touching her so freely, let alone someone embracing her, right in front of the entire student body. Amelia breathed unevenly, wanting so much to knock the shit out of this guy for having the nerve to cross the boundary. 'I don't even know this freak.' But just as she raised a curled fist over his head, ready to pummel him against the lockers, his oddly familiar voice penetrated through her thoughts, rendering her silent.
". . . A-Ami?"
With him slightly carrying her above ground level, Amelia couldn't catch a glimpse of his face, wanting to confirm her frightening theory. No way. No freaking way. It couldn't be. He wasn't suppose to come back after years of abandoning her without uttering a single goodbye. How should she even react to this abrupt encounter? Were anyone else aware of his arrival back to town? Instinctively, she stared back at her two former friends, shaking the thoughts away. No. They both looked just as surprised. ". . . Why are you back?" she whispered, almost inaudible. "I told my parents you're dead."

Erin let her go and he looked at her still smiling, "My mom wanted to move back here!" he paused when she told him that she told her parents he was dead.
He pouted like a little kid, "Why would you tell them that?"

Last edited:
Amelia carefully dusted her wrinkled shirt (barely even a shirt, really) as Erin set her back to her feet. She took time to gather her words and thoughts to deliberately say what needed to be said, whilst distractedly listening to Erin's explanation. ". . . And you didn't bother giving out an early notice?" she bit out, subconsciously setting her eyes to a cold glare. Just as she thought of something more to say, he cut her off, pouting childishly. 'Wow. I didn't think he'd actually take my words seriously.' She wasn't certain whether to laugh cruelly at his naive and oblivious nature, or to pity him. Though, she was never one to show actual sympathy towards anyone and there was no way she'd start now, so she simply settled with a high-pitched laugh. "Well, aren't you just a doll~" she mused, purposely avoiding his question. She glanced around the hallway, noticing students rushing to get by. "It's been like what. . . ? Several years since we've last met, huh?" From the corner of her eye, Amelia spotted two tall attractive girls searching mindlessly over the crowd, possibly for her. She clicked her tongue in annoyance, briefly shooting Dragon Art(?) a look. The girl was seriously not going to let her through, was she? "Anyway, it's a pleasure running into you today. However, if you get lost or are looking for someone to chat with, don't bother finding me. I'm not interested." then to the duo, "I just remembered I didn't need anything from my locker so you rejects can continue wasting whatever's left of your 'future' here." Flashing them a tight smile, Amelia waved flirtatiously at Erin before strutting off towards her group of friends. Somehow, her chest felt heavy after seeing him once more.

Erin laughed and rubbed the back of his head, "Heh sorry I didnt tell you bye... my mom just kind of took me and left. I had no clue we were moving until it was too late." 'she certainly is different, he thought. But he still kept his smile and waved, "See you later Ami." he said in a cheerful voice. Once she was gone Erin turned to his other old friends, still smiling like the goofball he was.

Last edited:
" she's just confused with her life " he said pulling out a spray can and aimed it to her locker and began spraying it black while her back was turned. " but i like it when shes angry reminds me when you left " he said laughing putting the can into his hoodie pocket and walking off towards the rest of the school.

Erin laughed then suddenly smelled something really good. The lunch ladies cook an amazing breakfast for the students who dont eat breakfast at home. "Wait a minute... I smell..." his eyes widened and so did his grin, "BACON!" he rushed to the cafeteria. Running past C.C, he ran so fast that a huge wind blew behind C.C. Erin has always had a big appeitte, he can eat as much as he wanted without gaining a single pound.

Dragon was in the Cafe when she saw Erin run to the bacon. "he still a kid" she said to her self she was having rose tea with honey inside. she injoyed the tea and was injoying the entertament of Erin. "yo you kid with bacon in his mouth what are you doing here?" she said with an evil smirk she was the only one that can make fun of him tlike this with him knowing she wa joking

Erin with a mouthful of bacon turned and looked at Dragon, his cheeks puffed u because of all the bacon in his mouth. He swallowed and grinned, "Eating bacon!"

you sould go back to kindergarndin." she said not looking at him. "why are you still here dont you want to hang out with your girlfriend" she said this time looking at him. she had a little bit of saddness in her eyes but it was gone as fast as it appered.

He tilted his head confused, "Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" he said as he was stuffing another piece of bacon into his mouth.

the Bitch you like and dont hide it I know you liked her for along time." she said with a smile one of her evil smile. "I dont really see what you see in her but whatever its not my life that turns to shit" she said she finished her tea and got up. "see yeah Erin hope to see you soon"