1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
Hello there~! It was wonderful to interact with the lot of the site, but I think it was about time to make a 1x1 role play with someone special. I am generally a female, but I can play both sexes properly whenever I role play. because of some Touhou addiction racing through my mind, I prefer girlxgirl role play. All in all, I am very open. Male x male, male x female, female x female, female x male or even intersex x male & intersex x female.

SORRY PERVS! I AM NO LONGER TAKING FUTA RPS!

Here's some of my rules:

1: I prefer some form of descriptive writing, but I don't just want 3-4 sentence posts emerging every single time. Then, I would just get bored. Additionally, I would really prefer to role play with some one whom I have talked with in the past. Though this is short, I'm busy trying to get my things together to prepare for my private role play.

2: I'm not a true fan of romance. I can deal with/role-play sultry characters.

3: Though I am under 18 at the moment--(for one more year!!!) I can deal with mature themes. Anything deemed unnecessarily gruesome... let us err on the side of caution~

4: With historical fiction and other fan-fiction, I wish to try to make everything as original as possible. I prefer original characters or that reason. This is why I like original fiction over history. The sole exception would be black slaves in a plantation field. However, I highly doubt any RP site would allot such content to this forum.

5: I wish to have someone who can impress me with everything they have. I also want someone who tells me when they're gone... such as a truly dedicated person. Having Asperger Syndrome, I find it difficult to make a proper first impression. In fact, screw you for making me different~! *Beaming smile*

Well, here's some things you may want to know before we get started.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
And this time, I am very open to requests... whatever you have will be awesome~!
I shall use that under my discretion.

Here's the following role play titles I thought at the spur of the moment:

[bg]A Twisted Ionic Bond~ REQUIRES 1 girl and 1 boy
((It does not matter; I can take either one))

Echolocation: The Resonating Howl~ REQUIRES 1 human girl and 1 were-bat/ boy OR girl
((Mehh--- it'll die quick, but this can be turned into a group RP if need be)

The Color Black~((Slavery role play in 1832 in Atlanta, Georgia))~1 boy and one girl
((Depends; might have to get approval for that one, I'm afraid))

P.o.M (The Partnership of Monsters)[/bg]

If you want to do any anime rps, just shoot me a message if you want to and maybe we can figure some anime that we have in common that would be fun :)