I am new and rather very lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChildishMaya

Fanart and whatever level of art is totally cool! Just go make a thread over here. (And then update us here with the link so we can go take a look.)

Well, the thing is, I don't really know yet! All I used to do is character roleplays, so I hope to be able to expand my horizons a little bit now and figured out te kind of things I like, which means I have to try everything. :)
Ah. I don't quite get it, sadly. I'm old and out of touch, I guess! lol

That's a question I can't answer honestly, as I'm a total newb to this parts. (: Though, I'm not sure why you couldn't post fan art so long as you're not trying to claim the characters as originals.

That said, don't put yourself down! There is no such thing as leagues in art. Art is art, in any form! Some people may have more technical experience, but that doesn't make you any less of an artist. (:

K so I posted a thread wit a couple of my art pieces cuz a lot of people asked me to do that, so here's the link. Mayas nerdy fanart I guess
I'm still always learning how to draw, but I hope people like it anyways. :)
^^^ Whoever hasn't checked out this link yet SHOULD because this art is really good. :D

Reactions: Astaroth
*waves at Maya. Hiya! You sound like the kind of person who could use a big bro/sis guide and rec's. XD You should go lookat the newbie care package! Might find it useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.