I am moving to Phoenix AZ

T

That One Wendu

Original poster
And I want to meet people or if anyone's been there before, got any fun/interesting things to do or places to go?

I am moving up there middle of August for ASU. Yeaaaa. Tempe campus. Don't stalk me. :P

I've been there.

It was hot.

Go to Eden!!!

Phoenix is one of the funnest cities I've ever lived in. It is a twenty four hour city that is changing constantly. The best thing you can do is ask some locals to show you a good time. Express what kind of things you are into and they will find you some entertainment.

There is a party at any hour of the night. Honestly - you can find anything to do at any time of day or night. I can't give you one single thing to do because there is a lot of fun to be had there. Depends on what you like.

EVERYONE MOVE AWAY FROM THERE SHE'S ANNOYING AS FUCK YO

Haha, I live in Tucson, AZ.
As for fun things to do, I don't know about Pheonix itself, but fun stuff around Arizona:
Kitt Peak observatory is absolutely incredible. It's totally worth the trek down to it.
The Desert Museum can be pretty fun too. It's just a big open place with animal exhibits and events. Think of it like a cross between the zoo, a nature walk, and a natural history museum. It's pretty incredible

Don't melt.

That's about the only words of wisdom I can offer you. :\