I AM MINI JINX

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xnijinimmai

Original poster
Hello people of Iwaku! I am Mini Jinx. I was sent here to replace the old and worn @Xnijmai as a new and improved female model. My feminine features and personality satisfies all that the modern day person would agree upon and my African-Arabian-Russian-Mexican heritage gives me the diversity the world needs. Come, my friends, and join hands with me to finish with the old and begin with the new. DOWN WITH CAPITALISM! COMMUNISM WILL RISE WITH THE RULE OF US PROLETARIATS!

GO AWAY! YOU HAVE TO GET READY TO GO TO KENTUCKY!

GO AWAY! YOU HAVE TO GET READY TO GO TO KENTUCKY!
NOOOO YOU HAVE TO GET READY TO GET KENTUCKIED INTO BED
IT'S YOUR BED TIME
GO TO SLEEP

ACTUALLY NO
GO WATCH KAYLA

I AM! SHE STILL HAS THE UGLY AS FUCK HAIRCUT. SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE

I would say welcome but everyone in Cbox already know you. So, survive I guess. Here is your first bucket o' rainbows.

.......God have mercy on our souls.

EDIT:

Jinx secretly likes putting on dresses when no one is looking, and dancing to some funky tunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Hello new Jinx, I am Moonlit Blade, or Moon. I have been looking to replace Jinx with a new "bro" and I feel you fit the bill. Take your brother's 3DS and learn to play Monster Hunter and Magic: The Gathering, because you have a lot of catching up to do.

Reactions: Peter Feels
I would say welcome but everyone in Cbox already know you. So, survive I guess. Here is your first bucket o' rainbows.
Thank you <3
But only a bucket? :( Honestly, I deserve AT LEAST a tub of rainbows.
.......God have mercy on our souls.

EDIT:

Jinx secretly likes putting on dresses when no one is looking, and dancing to some funky tunes.
^^^^ As someone who lives with him, this is 100% true.
Hello new Jinx, I am Moonlit Blade, or Moon. I have been looking to replace Jinx with a new "bro" and I feel you fit the bill. Take your brother's 3DS and learn to play Monster Hunter and Magic: The Gathering, because you have a lot of catching up to do.
Yes, I already have that covered. I will use Magic: The Gathering cards all over Monster Hunter to beat the dragon overlord. It is my duty as your new bro. If you would kindly periodically send me food through the mail as you do with games and cards, I assure you that I would be much more loyal to you than Jinx would ever be.

I accept your request. I have made you soup and sent it via snail mail. Expect delivery in 3 to five business days.

I accept your request. I have made you soup and sent it via snail mail. Expect delivery in 3 to five business days.
Would it be too late to forward it to Kentucky? In approximately 3-5 business days, I expect to be in the countryside, surrounded by white folks who smoke. Would you also care to send me a package to make me look like a white man between the ages of 18 and 55? I feel as if I'd get by best in such disguise. Thank you. I appreciate your offer and accept it gladly. You are a better bro than any bro I can ever bro. For that, I give you a figurative gold star.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, Mini Jinx! Hope you have a good time in this little corner of the internet! :D

Ahahahahaaaaaaa... fantastic.

Welcome, Jinx No. 2. Let me know if you ever want to know something embarrassing about the old guy.

Hello Mini Jinx! Nice to see you again! @Xnijmai, have fun XD *giggles quietly as she hops out the window*

Oh man. the things I could say about the good ol' @Xnijmai ......

Welcome to the site, Mini Jinx! Hope you have a good time in this little corner of the internet! :D
Thank you very much. I will make this little corner into the entrance into the new, better world!
Oh @xnijinimmai, geez... we have another you?!
Crap.
Take it or leave it. You know you want it.
Ahahahahaaaaaaa... fantastic.

Welcome, Jinx No. 2. Let me know if you ever want to know something embarrassing about the old guy.
Oh, I always want to know, so spill the beans anytime you feel suitable.
Hello Mini Jinx! Nice to see you again! @Xnijmai, have fun XD *giggles quietly as she hops out the window*
Hello, there. Hop faster, things are dangerous in the capitalist world. Once you know it, the Americans will hold you down and label you a terrorist.
Oh man. the things I could say about the good ol' @Xnijmai ......
Yes, oh yes. You can say so so many things about the older, less efficient model. But worry not, I am here!

Status
Not open for further replies.